HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the Towers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kacky Snorgle

Galleons : 22178

At the Towers Empty
PostSubject: At the Towers   At the Towers EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:37 pm

At the Towers Tumblr_msd95r3NDx1r1y8a4o1_500
Kathryn Willow Schraeder
I stood at the balcony of one of the two towers we had at Durmstrang, breathing in the heavy, misted air. It was nice sometimes, to just stand here at twilight and soak up the color of the sky going to sleep. It was poetic and cheesy and I honestly ate all of that stuff up; I loved clichés and romantic gestures. I ran a hand through my hair, sighing as soon as the word romantic wormed its way into my head. Liam, Liam, Liam. Over the weekend we hadn't seen much of each other, but tomorrow classes would resume, and I had my first class with him at seven AM in the morning. At which time I'd probably be so groggy that if he even brought up the sort-of-kiss, I wouldn't remember what he was talking about. I sighed again. "Life isn't fair, Kathryn Willow Schraeder." I said in a matter-of-fact way. I wasn't expecting someone to reply.  
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

Galleons : 21214

At the Towers Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Towers   At the Towers EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 1:49 am

At the Towers Tumblr_mpmz88ljm21rb5tngo1_400
Liam Unsworth
18-Seventh Year
It was late evening as I walked up to the balcony of one of the towers,  wanted a peaceful place to sit and write to my mom, I also needed to think about my future, I would be graduating soon but I had no idea what I wanted to do, where I wanted to go, I hadn't even plnned out my studies in such a way. I was too busy with the problems at home and with my father that I might as well have not gone to Durmstrang. But, I guess because of my natural flair for studies had gotten me somewhere, not to mention my hobbies in sports and drama. I needed help and my mom was the one I would ask it from. As I entered the balcony I heard someone say "Life isn't fair, Kathryn Willow Schraeder." I smile found a way to my lips, my thoughts exactly, "It never is." I said to Kat making my way to her. "Fancy seeing you here?" I asked. I couldn't help but think of what happened at the hospital wing, maybe I would bring it up when we would be having an easy conversation or maybe she would. Ha, I thought so much for Liam Unsworth never being a chicken.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

At the Towers Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Towers   At the Towers EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
My head whipped around and my breath hitched when I saw him. "You know I love being up here." I said, deliberately making eye contact and even managing a smile. "I'm surprised that you're here. Good Quidditch weather, I expected to see you on the pitch." my voice was surprisingly calm as I swung my legs over the balustrade. It was dangerous, but the teachers were beyond advising against it and it was a long fall - plenty of time to pull out a wand and Apparate. "Join me?" I asked with a hint of teasing in my voice, because from all the summers spent at Kim's when we were younger, I knew that sitting on ledges and contemplating life was one of Liam's favorite secret hobbies. "So which one of us is going to bring this up?" I asked suddenly, impulsively. I bit my lip, but decided not to elaborate. I leaned against the pillar and closed my eyes against the cold of the stone, waiting for him to say something, anything.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

At the Towers Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Towers   At the Towers EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:28 am

Liam Unsworth
18-Seventh Year
"Ya, I know you love being here but it's usually in the early mornings." I replied with a smile on my face. I walked towards her and was about to jump on to the railing when her teasing voice asked me if I wanted to join her. I nodded as remembered the times when I would sit on ledges or the railing of the balcony of our house and then Kim and Kat would join me as I would wonder my thoughts aloud. That usually followed with huge arguments on the matter. After some time my mom would call us down for something to eat and we would realize we had spent hours debating. We would race down, breaking off our heated debate to get the first taste of my mom's delicious cooking.
Instead of sitting down, I decided to stand on the ledge, perfectly balanced and looked towards the sun peaking out of the hills as it's orange hue lighted the sky for the last time before it would set. Kim's voice broke me out of my quiet reverie and I immediately knew what she was talking about. I slid my foot down falling as I grabbed the railing at the last moment and heaved myself up, settling few inches away from Kat. "Depends," I said "on whom it has been bothering more, and who couldn't take their mind of it since it happened." I whispered "why?" and then kept silent, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

At the Towers Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Towers   At the Towers EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 4:04 pm

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
I laughed mirthlessly at his question, because it was just so bloody stupid. "Why do I do anything?" I said, and I could feel the tears just behind my eyes, my voice getting thick. "I think that I'm supposed to and I just go with it, and look where it brings me." I raised a hand to my eyes and wiped the gathering saltwater on my sleeve. I wasn't full-out bawling, but there was no way that Liam couldn't tell that I was crying now, little choking noises making their way out of my mouth. "I just--" I paused to take a deep breath. "I like you, I like you a lot. I thought --" I shook my head, not sure how I would elaborate on that sentence. I let out another sniffle, wiping my nose. Don't do it, I told myself. But of course, me being the idiot that I was, I had to ask him what I wanted, had to ask him to do what he had done so many times with no ulterior motive, no other intention other than cheering me up. "Will you hug me?" I asked, my voice a pitiful murmur, my eyes focused on his shoes until I steeled myself and moved my gaze up to his eyes, dark blue, almost black.  
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

At the Towers Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Towers   At the Towers EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:05 am

Liam Unsworth
18-Seventh Year
I sat silently through her explaination just looking at her doing nothing. I wanted to see the expression in her beautiful chocolate brown eyes but she needed to get this out of her system. Even when she started crying, I waited. Finally when she met my eyes and asked me if I woud hug her I nodded and said, "Of course." I really didn't know why I wasn't that surprised. Honestly, I thought that if I ever learned something like that I was going to be shocked, but this, it didn't faze me a bit and it didn't even get a reaction out of me. So, I pulled for on my lap and put my arms around her. I turned her chin to face me and asked while wiping her tears, "Why on earth would you cry while telling me that. Wait, don't answer that, not yet." and then I leaned down to kiss her and couldn't help but notice how soft her lips were and the fact that she was snuggled up against me. I do think that it was entirely natural because sometime back, I realized that even I like her more than just a friend. So when I saw tears running down her cheeks and her reddish-brown hair whipping in the wind, I didn't need to think twice.

ooc-Liam has green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

At the Towers Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Towers   At the Towers EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:36 pm

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
My eyes widened in surprise as soon as his lips met mine, before my arms involuntarily snaked around his neck and they fluttered shut. Merlin, I'd been right when I'd thought that he was a great kisser. My hands moved up to tangle in his hair again, the matted blood long since gone. When I finally pulled away, a whole two minutes later, I met his gaze with eyes still wide as dinner plates. "I didn't--" it was a struggle for me to talk, my lips were so numbed. "I didn't think that you would reciprocate those feelings." I said diplomatically, but the ffect was quite ruined by the fact that there were maybe two millimeters between us. "Now that I know that you do, however --" and I pulled his lips to mine.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

At the Towers Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Towers   At the Towers EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:23 am

Liam Unsworth
18-Seventh Year
After another heated round of kissing I finally pulled away grinning widely. "You thought I would not reciprocate the feeling?" I said raising my eyebrows mischievously. Then my face turned serious, "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked quietly. I wondered if I was being to direct, but ehh. It's not like I could do any better and I don't think any better was expected of me. If she said yes, this would be the first time I would be in a serious relationship. The rest were usually just flings. I was surprised by the intensity I wanted her to agree with. This was definitely serious. I might even become one of those doting boyfriends for her someday. Na, that would never happen. Her voice broke me out of my weird stream of thought.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

At the Towers Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Towers   At the Towers EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:38 pm

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
My eyes widened, failing to hide my surprise. "Erm…" I murmured, taken aback. I was inches away from his face, and I could see that the bruises were healing slowly. His eyes were darker green than I'd remembered, but they always turned darker when he was being serious. That meant that he wasn't kidding; that he really wanted to be with me. Merlin, how would we break it to Kim? As I thought that, I realized that I knew my answer. "Yeah, alright." I said, smirking, before pulling him close again. I didn't kiss him this time, just looked into his eyes as our foreheads touched. My smirk faded as our gazes locked. When I spoke, my voice seemed an octave lower than usual. "You better not be messing with me, Unsworth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At the Towers Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Towers   At the Towers Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Towers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOGWARTS :: Other Schools :: Durmstrang Institute.-
Jump to: