HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KaySpyGirl's Characters ( needs aproved!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

KaySpyGirl's Characters  ( needs aproved!) Empty
PostSubject: KaySpyGirl's Characters ( needs aproved!)   KaySpyGirl's Characters  ( needs aproved!) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:29 am

Name: Claire McDilifer

Gender: Female (Have you ever met a guy Claire? Not likely.)

Birthday: 4/17 (St. Patrick's day)

Year at Hogwarts: second year

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Appearance: I'm about 4 and a half feet tall with long curly blond hair. My eyes are a bright blue-green and when I get mad they turn bright green and when I'm sad they turn deep blue. I am kinda skinny and thin. My skin is light but is slightly sun touched. I have a British ascent.

Personality: I am mellow and polite but when I get mad I scream my head off at some one. I am very friendly but I can be a fire head. I can't survive a day without a spot of tea. If I don't have a cup in the morning at breakfast I can't stay awake the rest of the day. I also HATE when people are mean and blow up at them. My hummer is sarcasm and I giggle and smile a lot.

Wand: My wand looks almost like a stick. It's 6 and a fourth inches long. It's core is a strands of pixie hair. It is made of willow wood.

Talents: I am really good with nature spells but not defense against the dark arts. I can do potions really well. I can mess things up well.

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29855

PostSubject: Re: KaySpyGirl's Characters ( needs aproved!)   KaySpyGirl's Characters  ( needs aproved!) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:38 am

Approved. Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: KaySpyGirl's Characters ( needs aproved!)   KaySpyGirl's Characters  ( needs aproved!) EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 10:06 am

Thanks! I worked really hard on her. I am really excited about posting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KaySpyGirl's Characters ( needs aproved!)   KaySpyGirl's Characters  ( needs aproved!) Empty

Back to top Go down

KaySpyGirl's Characters ( needs aproved!)
Page 1 of 1