HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooklivia's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Brooklivia's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Brooklivia's Characters   Brooklivia's Characters EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:08 am

Name: Kamio Lynn West (I know, my PJO character, but I really love this name!)
Birthday: June 15
Year at Hogwarts: First
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Appearance: She's average height and weight for her age. She has straight, long blond hair that she usually pulls into a side ponytail. Her eyes are dark green and she usually lines them in golden eyeliner to bring out the color. She has a light tan and an athletic build.
Personality: Kami is shy. She can't make friends easily and will do anything to protect the ones she has. She can be mean, if it's necessary, but prefers to be a nice girl.
Wand: Holly, 8.5 inches with the core being the tail from a Unicorn
Talents: Kami is talented at blocking spells and potions. She can make any potion you tell her to. I mean, you have to give her directions and ingredients but she can make almost anything. She's also good at Defense Against the Dark Arts.
Other: Nope

Last edited by brooklivia on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooklivia's Characters   Brooklivia's Characters EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:13 am

could you expand on the talents a little bit more. SHould be about 4 sentences
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooklivia's Characters   Brooklivia's Characters EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:28 am

Sure thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooklivia's Characters   Brooklivia's Characters EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:35 pm

looks good

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooklivia's Characters   Brooklivia's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Brooklivia's Characters
Page 1 of 1