HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Back!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm Back!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back!!   I'm Back!! EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:14 am

Hello everyone!
I'm sure you all missed my awesomeness. Just kidding, of course you didn't. I have like four posts! OK, so apparently my last visit was August 9 of last year.... But I'm back! Yay! Why don't we just pretend I'm completely new, because I feel like I am! I will begin by telling you a little bit about me!
My name is Callie (it isn't really, but people call me that, so yeah. You don't get to know what my real name is!!! Muahahahahahaha). I am 4000000 years old (Once again, you don't get to know my age!). I have been a fan of Harry Potter since before I can remember, and I have always wanted to be like Emma Watson!
I am a member of various roleplaying sites, under the username Calle, or something like that! I am a Mod on a Camp Halfblood Roleplay site.
My ambition is to become an actress. I love to dance and sing, as well. However, I cannot sing.
So yeah!
Bye!
Back to top Go down

I'm Back!!
Page 1 of 1