HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29795

Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics Empty
PostSubject: Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics   Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics Ruth_r10
R U T H | G I S E L L E | W I T Z || R A V E N C L A W

Name
“My mother named me Ruth. She thought it would make me sound more intelligent, but please call me Ruthie.” Ruthie’s full name is Ruth Giselle Witz.

“I’m old enough to know that I can beat you in Wizard’s Chess.” Ruthie is sixteen years old.

Birthday
“I was born on September 7th sixteen years ago.”

Year at Hogwarts
“I’m in fifth year, but only because my birthday is after the first day of term.” Ruthie’s right, of course. If she had been born seven days earlier, she would be in sixth year right now.

Hogwarts House
“I’m smart and intelligent, what do you think?” Ruthie’s a Ravenclaw.

Brief History
“My life before Hogwarts is so boring.” Ruthie first showed signs of being a witch on August 1, 2001; just before she turned seven. Her family wasn’t all surprised since her mother was a pureblood and her father was a halfblood. Ruthie’s childhood was full of wealth as her mother had one of the most highest jobs at the ministry of magic: Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and is part of the Wizengamot Council. Her father is an auror, in the same department.

Just before she turned twelve, Ruthie got her letter of acceptance to Hogwarts. The whole family was excited, even her little brother, Clyde. The family all set out to Diagon Alley immediately. Since then, Ruthie has been Chaser on the Quidditch team for four of her five years at Hogwarts.

Physical Appearance
“My hair is red? And I get cold often.” Ruthie has reddish-orange hair, but sometimes it looks super red in the sunlight. You could say it’s pretty. She has light brown eyes, or maybe they’re hazel. It’s hard to tell, really. She has pale skin and is five foot three inches and I weigh 107 pounds and seven ounces.

Ruthie often wears sweaters because she gets cold easily. So you can imagine that she likes to wear sweat pants as well. So, when Ruthie isn’t in her uniform, she’s probably cozying up next to the fire with a mug of hot chocolate.

Personality
“Well, I did get straight outstanding’s on every exam I’ve ever taken at Hogwarts!” Ruthie is intelligent and she’s proud about it. She’s proud about a lot of the things she does. Well, the things someone would be proud about it. Ruthie makes sure she excels at everything she does, and if she fails at something she won’t stop trying until she succeeds. This can be a flaw and it can also be a strength.

Ruthie is an excellent wizard’s chess player, excellent chaser, and an excellent student. She excels at Charms, Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy and Transfiguration; needing to study in Herbology, Arithmacy, and History of Magic. She has to work extra hard in Care of Magical Creatures because as much as she loves animals, she doesn’t like treating them because some things are so gross. Also, Ruthie wants to become an Auror when she grows up, like her father.

Wand
“It’s the wood from a maple tree and a cherry tree. It’s 13 1/4 inches and the core is essence of dragon heart string.”

Talents
“Where do I start?” See, Ruthie’s a proud witch. She’s good at Quidditch, school, Wizard’s Chess, and basically anything competitive. Ruthie is also a good leader and will probably end up either being Head-girl or Quidditch Captain. One thing Ruthie isn’t good at is singing. She sounds like a dying cat when she attempts to sing.

Pets
“Let me show you. Fidget! Come here!” Ruthie has a male owl that she calls Fidget.

Other
“My favorite number is seven.” Her color is Beautiful.

Last edited by Jessica on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics   Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:40 am

"I've heard the word 'fear'. I simply choose to believe it doesn't apply to me."
Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics Tumblr12
J A C E / L I G H T W O O D // S L Y T H E R I N

Name
"The name is Jace Lightwood."
Jace real name is Johnathan Christopher Wayland, but he likes to think of himself as a Ligtwood.

"Are you blind, or something? I'm a boy, you idiot."

Birthday
"I was born July 7, 1995."
Year
"I'm currently in my sixth year at Hogwarts."

House
"Only the best house...what do you mean what house is that? It's Slytherin of course."

Brief History
"Oh, my past is great; I could tell you all about it."
Jace was born into a rich pureblood family. He never really had to wirryabout doing any chores because their house elf would always handle it. Marvel was finally able to start showcasing his magical talent around the age of seven. He was so excited and happy that he wasn't born a squib. After only four years, which seemed long to him, but not his parents, he got his acceptance letter. He made his parents go immediately London and get his supplies. Of course they did this for him; anything for their only child.

Jace excelled at his studies at Hogwarts ever since he started. He also made the quidditch team in his second year meaning he's played for five years straight. He has been the beater for these past six years. The captains always say that they're so proud of him having started out at such a young age. What they don't know is that he's been flying on a broomstick and whacking things out of the way since he was four years old. You could say he has had some practice in the art of Quidditch before Hogwarts

Physical Appearance
"Can't you see it's breathtaking just to look at me?"
Jace is a very athletic young man. That being said, Jace is tall, slim, and muscular and his finger tips are callused from working out. He has a six pack and he is about five feet and eleven inches tall. He has long, messy, blonde hair that is just slightly curly. His skin is tanned and he has a few scars from doing who knows what! His eyes are a beautiful snake green. HIs face is shaped angular and most girls would say he is beautiful. Jace also has a few tattoos scattered across his body.

When he isn't wearing his school robes, Jace likes the somewhat careless, but casual look. He can usually be found outside practicing spells while wearing ripped up jeans and a thin T-shirt, but the jeans can get a little warm in the summer time, so if needed he has a few pairs of the same ripped up jeans converted to shorts. He has sneakers and sandals for shoes, but that's basically it besides his school shoes. Oh and not to mention his jacket. He must always have a leather jacket with him.

Personality
"I can only assume that [mortal] emotions amuse you because you have none of your own."
Jace is conceited, sarcastic, and sometimes even rude. He is also quite a flirt. Sometimes he can be a bit of a bastard as well. He likes to hide his feelings, but it ends up biting him in the butt eventually. He jokes around almost all the time. One of his greatest flaws is that he tries to hide his feelings from those he loves. Someday he will find he can't keep doing this or he's going to do something he regrets for the rest of his life. He doesn't try to do anything about it, he just carries on with the rest of his life.

Other than his sour attitude towards his loved ones, Jace is a pretty good guy. Despite trying to hide his feelings from people, he cares deeply about his loved ones and is willing to sacrifice anything for them. His attitude is probably a way of protecting those he loves, or something like that. On the inside he is a nice and sweet guy, who would make quite a protective brother.

Wand
"I know, it's gorgeous. Just like me."
Jace's wand is is unyielding and made of holly. It is thirteen inches and has essence of dragon heartstring inside of it.

Talents
"Everything I do is a talent, don't you know?"
*Spell Casting: Whether it be a charm or spell, Jace can perform almost all the ones he's learned perfectly.
*Potion Making: Being a Slytherin, Jace is a master at potion making. He doesn't need to be told what's wrong with his potion to fix the problem.

Pets
"There's Church."
Church is a cat.

Other
Jace's color is juboo.

**The above character is based off of The Mortal Instrument by Cassandra Clare's Jace. Some of his comments come directly from the books. I did not create the real Jace.

Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics   Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:15 pm

Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics Isabel10
I Z Z Y / M A Y / R E B L E // G R Y F F I N D O R
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52296577

Name
”Hey, I’m Izzy. Izzy May. How is it going?”
This brave and daring girl’s name is Isabelle May Reble.

“I’m a girl, obviously. Would you like to challenge that?”

Birthday
“I was born on the eighth day of the eighth month.”
Izzy was born on August 8th, 1997.

Year
”I’m a fourth year.”

Brief History
”I always used to challenge the wizarding laws.”
Izzy is right, she did. She never got caught breaking the law, though. There was one law she never dared to break the underage magic rule though, she wasn’t that stupid. Her parents would warn her that the things she was able to do were unnatural and shouldn’t happen. She couldn’t explain how they happened, at least before she got her acceptance letter.

When Izzy was seven and a half, the first signs of being a witch surfaced, but she couldn’t explain what happened or how it occurred. Neither could her parents explain because they were both muggles, they didn’t know anything about the wizarding world. Everything changed right before her eleventh birthday, when she got her letter. It was about a month before her birthday when she could finally explain who she really was.

At Hogwarts, Izzy continued to break the rules and be the rebel she is. They never really found out about the worst of things, but she has been to detention a couple of times. Mostly, she just spends her time sneaking off after hours do to crazy things with her friends. She quite enjoys it, and it never gets old. Sometimes, however, she needs to change things up, so she does something even worse, a huge and dangerous prank, or something of that nature. You’ll never know what kind of mischief she is going to get into yet, not even she knows that.

Physical Appearance
[color=bravery]”What do you care? A person is who they are on the inside, not how they look on the outside.”
Izzy has straight, light brown hair that is a medium length, falling at her arms right where T-shirt sleeve usually end. Her bangs are being grown out and end at her chin currently. It is soft and fine and she usually pulls it up in a pony tail for school. Hair and makeup really isn’t that important to her. And her eyes are a light blue, like the summer sky. Her lips are thin, but delicate, with a slight reddish color to them and her skin is clear and beautiful. She has a clean and white smile that brightens up everyone day, no matter what kind of mood they are in, good or bad.

Izzy is five feet and six inches tall and she will probably stay that way for the rest of her life, until she dies. She is skinny, not slender, but skinny. Her body is not in an hourglass type like most models, but it is a straight body type with only a slight indent at the waist. Izzy runs for an our every morning, so her legs are fit and muscular.

Izzy’s uniform is always ironed and never wrinkled and nothing ever seems to be wrong with it, well, besides the fact that she refuses to tuck in her shirt. But when she’s not wearing her uniform, she feels free to express herself and wear what makes her, well, her. She can be found wearing shirts from one of her favorite bands and skinny jeans with a few pieces of jewelry.

Personality
”Well, if you haven’t noticed yet, I’m sort of a rebel.”
Izzy is one of the most rebellious witches, or people, you will ever meet in your entire life. She doesn’t really play by the rules, ever. She’ll turn in homework on days when it’s not due, not that that makes a difference; multiple people procrastinate with their homework and duties like that. She’ll also sneak out late at night and go where ever she pleases, forgetting about the risk of being caught by one of the teachers.

Izzy is a rather clever Gryffindor; she’s not afraid to answer a question in class, even if she risks getting the answer incorrect. She’s also clever in the sense that she’s rarely ever been caught roaming the halls at night. She is clever in her pranks, the way she plans them and the way she performs them. Izzy has spent years training herself to be as clever and cunning as a Slytherin, solely for the purpose of not getting caught being rebellious. But Izzy doesn’t really care if she get’s caught, one because she’s rebellious, and two because she’s a Gryffindor and she’s brave!

Izzy is a brave teenager. It doesn’t matter that she is still trying to figure out who she is as a person. She just is; it is a part of her nature. Izzy is a kind and gentle person though. She also won’t push someone into something they’re not ready for. She cares for her friends and doesn’t really care for anyone else. It’s just something that happens. She can’t help only caring about her friends. Something other than her friends that she cares about, is what other people think about her. She can’t bear the though if people think of her as a bad person.

Wand
”Here it is, take a look at it.”
Izzy’s wand is made of gaboon ebony and is fifteen inches long. It has essence of phoenix talon within it.

Talents
”Well, I’m good at not getting caught.”
**Sneaking Around: Izzy is a master at this. She has learned to listen to everything around her; listen for the approaching footsteps of teachers.
**Spell-Casting: Izzy knows how to cast a spell. She is one of the best witches in her class when it comes to spells and charms.

Pets
”This is Hunter.”
Hunter is a snowy owl that Izzy adopted when she was thirteen.

Other
Izzy’s color is bravery.

Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics   Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:42 am

FUTURE CHARACTERS
Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics Tumblr_m5zkx3rPFc1qb0slz Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics Tumblr_m57plxNvHA1qdtk4ro2_250

Last edited by Jessica on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics   Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:23 am

Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics Tumblr_m5kul3uBfs1rqqdw7o1_500
S A B I E N N E / A E L I A /
B A B I N E A U X // B E A U X B A T O N S

Uniform

Name:
A girl dressed in blue gowns and wearing wedges of the same color walked into her Headmistress’ room and sat down on the cushioned chair that was set across the desk from Beauxbaton’s headmistress.

When she was asked her name she stated in a thick french accent, ”Bonjour! I am Mademoiselle Sabienne Aelia Babineaux. But please, Headmistress, I prefer to be known as Aelia, or Mademoiselle Babineaux when being talked to in a formal matter.”

Sabienne Babineaux smiled with patience, though the answer to the question was quite obvious, ”As stated before, I am a mademoiselle, so I would be a female, yes.”

Sabienne felt free to lean back into her chair, as she crossed one ankle with the other. She would do this in front of her headmistress and teachers, but amongst friends she felt as though she could be less formal and not as proper as a young French woman should be.

Age/Birthday:
Sabienne Babineaux laughed softly. Her age was quite a complicated thing. She finally said, “Well that, Madam, a little bit complicated. Allow me to explain.”

Sabienne takes a deep breath as she begins the not so complicated, but sometimes confusing story, “You see, Madam, I am now curretly sixteen, but on October fifth I shall be seventeen. So basically, I’m seventeen for most of my sixth year.”

“That brings us to another topic. What year was I born? Well, I was born on October 5, 1994. Thank you for asking,” finished Sabienne, looking quite satisfied with her response to the simple question.

Year at Beauxbatons:
Sabienne blushed slightly, embarrassed that she had sort of answered this question in the last question. She answered her headmistress anyway, “I’m in my sixth year at this school and I have loved every second of it. It will be a shame to leave, but I do know I will have learned well.”

Brief History:
“Oh, must we get into the details? Well, I suppose we must,” began Sabienne Babineaux. She thought for a minute, to figure out what she was going to say and then started, “I was born in France in the year 1994, According to ma mere (my mother), it was a beautiful fall day. I do believe her, fall is a very beautiful season, of course she’s able to find the beauty in everything.”

Sabienne knew exactly what she was about to say for early childhood at this point, ”When I was five, my father died. It was a very emotional moment for me and my mother. Well, as almost every witch or wizard does, I started showing signs that I was a witch when I was about seven; it was December of 2001. I continued using magic whenever I wanted, I had soon learned to somewhat control it on my own. Then, when I was eleven the best thing happened to me. It was something I wasn’t expecting, since I do come from an all muggle family.”

Sabienne smiled looking at the walls decorated with moving portraits, ”Now, I’m not lying when I say this next part. Coming to Beauxbatons is the best thing that’s ever happened to me. Sure, parting with my mom was tough, but I’ve had to deal with worse things than that. When I got my letter, I was so happy that I wasn’t the only abnormal child in the world. So, I went to Beauxbatons, and I fell in love with the place immediately. I was a very bright young girl. Also, I was one of the few tough girls; most of the girls here are like fairies, so nice and caring, but that’s not me. I’m more of the combative spells kind of person and they’re all charms and love potions.”

Sabienne glanced up and looked at her headmistress, ”And now, let’s talk about the present. I am currently in my sixth year, and one of the brightest students in my year. Of course, I don’t let that get to me because I am not obnoxious or someone who brags about stuff they’re good at. I have lots of friends at school, and I treat them like my sisters.” Sabienne finished her history with a beaming smile. She loved talking about her school. It was the best part of her life.

Physical Appearance:
Sabienne Babineaux smiled, forcing herself not to say a nasty old comment, ”Well, in all fairness, you should know. This is my seventh and last year at the school.” Sabienne paused a moment before starting again, “But very well, I’ll explain it to you anyway. Let’s start with my hair. Well, I don’t really know the exact color. It’s really a very dark brown or black. I like to go with black. So, let’s just say it’s black.”

Sabienne’s hair is black, like newly done concrete, and has a natural wave, like the waves of the ocean, to it. It’s long in length, and rather bouncy. Her hair ends somewhere between her shoulders and her the bottom of her ribcage, however, it is definitely closer to the bottom of the ribcage. If she straightens it, however, it usually falls about half an inch short of her bellybutton.

Sabienne batted her eyes, for dramatic effect, as she moved on to talk about them, ”Well, I don’t see my eyes, unless I look into a mirror or something with a reflection, like a shiny clean spoon. But whenever I do see my eyes, I always see little dark brown circles, like dark chocolate—which is gross— staring back at me.”

Sabienne’s eyes, contrary to what she says, are rather big. They’re big and dark brown, like dark chocolate (which is something she hates), and are absolutely gorgeous. Usually, people don’t think of brown eyes as beautiful, or even pretty, but Sabienne’s are. They’re like two pieces of dark chocolate on a marble table, or sitting on a white table cloth. They pop like fireworks.

Sabienne couldn’t help touching her face as she started to tell the headmistress about her facial features, ”As you can see I have shiny and naturally tan skin, from my father being part Spanish. I like it; it makes me different than the other students here and the other citizens in this country. I like being different I didn’t used to, but now I do.”

Sabienne’s skin is most definitely from her father’s side. She has the naturally tan, spanish skin from the country of Spain. She also has a slight acne problem on her cheeks and under her ears, but the proper amount of makeup solves that problem. SHe has a round face with a slight baby face. She has oily skin, but she rarely gets acne anywhere beside her cheeks and the area of her neck under her ears.

Sabienne frowned as she moved on. This was the part where she usually talked about her body figure, which she didn’t really like. She started, ”Okay, I admit, I’m not the skinniest person in the world, but I’m certainly not fat, if that’s what you think. I guess it’s baby fat. I hope that goes away soon. I’m five feet and seven inches tall and I weigh about one-hundred-and-fifty pounds? Yeah, that sounds about right.”

Sabienne stands at five feet and seven inches tall and she weighs about one-hundred-and-fifty-four pounds, which really isn’t that much overweight, considering she has a bit of baby fat. She doesn’t have an hourglass figure or anything like that. Although she’s quite a pretty girl, she’ll never be a model. She has barely any hips and not a lot of curves to her body.

And now for my clothing style?” Sabienne asked herself aloud. She began, ”Well, most of the time I’m wearing my Beauxbatons uniform. However, when I’m not, I’m probably wearing either something really casual or something semi-formal.”

Sabienne isn’t really a dressy person. Unless she has to, she won’t wear anything super dressy. On an average day, the most you’ll find her wearing is something semi-formal. However, when she’s just lounging around, she’ll wear something really casual because that’s just how she likes to dress.

Personality:
”Well I’m not exactly the best person to tell you about this. I could lie or be denial about something. But, since I’m a pretty straightforward person, I guess you won’t have a problem with that,” began Sabienne calmly as she thought of which trait she should start with, ”Well, I am a very poised person. Or so my friends say. People are always saying how self-assured I am with who I am. I just tell them that everyone should embrace themselves for who they are.”

Sabienne is one of the most poised and self-assured students at Beauxbatons. She knows that who she is, is what makes her different from others, unique. She knows that one should embrace themselves for who they are. This is her biggest piece of advice that she can give to people. She tells people that if someone doesn’t like you for who you are, than they’re not your friend and won’t make a good friend.

Sabienne thought about her next positive personality trait. She continued, ”Well, I haven’t had a lot of time to think about this, so it’s really hard to think about what I’m going to say, but I would have to say that I’m a pretty straightforward person. I never hide anything from anyone. It’s not good when you have something to hide.”

Sabienne is very straightforward. She never hides anything from anyone because she believes that if it’s about them they should know. She doesn’t care what her actions or words will do to one’s feelings or even to her own. This being stated, Sabienne is also a very honest person, although that will come later.

Sabienne thought, stumped. Did she have another positive personality trait, or was it time to move on to her negative ones? She thought of one and said it, Ah, finally, I’ve thought of another one. I suppose I’m outgoing. I don’t usually think of myself as outgoing, but I always know what to say around my friends.”

Sabienne is a very outgoing person. She always knows what to say, even in awkward and quiet situations. This, also makes her quite bubbly. She’s cheerful to be around and if you’re her friend you’ll just be happy being around her, and she, you. She knows how to cheer a person up, even with the simplest of words.

Sabienne thought for a long time. She thought of one personality trait, but was it negative? She decided to tell her headmistress anyway, ”Well, I’m not exactly sure if this is negative, but I’m honest. I don’t like that feeling you get inside your stomach when you lie, so I don’t do it anymore.”

Sabienne is probably the most honest person in the world. She cannot and will not tell a lie, no matter what the outcome may be. She’ll tell the truth, even if she risks hurting the feelings of those she cares about. Even even on the off chance that a lie does slip out, she’ll feel terrible about it later and tell everyone that she had told the lie to, that she lied.

Sabienne thought some more. SHe said, ”I don’t know if this is necessarily a bad trait or whatever, but it’s hard to get me excited sometimes. Although I am very emotional. Excitement just doesn’t work the same as the other emotions do, I guess.”

Sabienne is a very emotional person, although one emotion that is very hard to trigger in her is excitement. The others are a piece of cake. You can make her sad, joyful (but not excited), or just happy to be there, but you’ll have to work hard if you want this poised girl to be excited.

Sabienne couldn’t think after talking about her last trait. She said, ”After talking about the last trait, Headmistress, I honestly do not know what to say for the last trait. I just can’t think of anything to say at the moment in time.”

Sabienne is a very ambitious teenager, whether she likes to admit it or not. If she sets her mind to something, she’ll do it. She believes that anyone can do anything they set their minds to. Not only does she believe this, but she also lives by this piece of advice.

Wand:
Sabienne took her wand out of her robes and showed it to headmistress, ”This is my wand. It’s quite flexible and I believe it’s twelve inches long. Yes that seems about right. It’s made of holly wood and and has the essence of dragon heartstring.”

Talents:
[i]Sabienne thought, ”Well, my best subject in school is Defense Against the Dark Arts, so I’m a very good combative spell caster. I’ve already memorized most of the spells, hexes, and counter curses in my books.”

Sabienne knew which talent she was going to talk about next, I’m an animagus. I have no need for transforming an object into a toad, when I can turn myself into a fox. When I’m a fox, my eyes change color. It’s rather amazing.”
Sabienne in her fox form[img:

Pets:
Sabienne said, ”Oh, I’m sure you’ve seen my owl, Tobias, around school grounds before. He’s really quite a pretty owl and I love him to death. I wouldn’t dream of giving him up for anything.”
Tobias:

Other:
Her play-by is Selena Gomez. Her color is deepskyblue.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics   Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:12 pm

Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics Tumblr_mf5lpeGxvd1rv2dduo1_500
E L I Z A B E T H | R I L E Y | H A N C O C K || H U F F L E P U F F

Name:
A girl wearing a white dress shirt with a black skirt and a tie striped yellow and black sat down on a stool in the Herbology Greenhouses. She smiled up at the Head of her house. When asked what her name was, she simply said, "My real name is Elizabeth Hancock," she paused before adding, "But I prefer to be called by my middle name, Riley."

Riley nearly laughed at this question. Was her herbology professor really asking her whether she was a boy or a girl. Riley contained herself, she had to make a good impression on her teachers. Instead she just said, "I'm a girl."

Age/Birthday:
Riley would have thought that her professor would know her age, her being a second year, but then again it was the middle of the year, so she could be thirteen. She crossed her legs as something to do during the interview. She hated being questioned about herself, but answered the question anyways, "I'm twelve years old right now, but I'm almost thirteen. My birthday is February 19, 2000."

Year:
Riley said plainly, "Professor you know as well as I do, that I'm a second year. Why are you asking such strange questions?" Professor Sprout's response was that it was one of the questions in the interview and it was required to be asked. Riley knew that that made more sense that Professor Sprout asking her questions that she already knew the answers to. This made her less uncomfortable.

Hogwarts House:
Riley blinked; this was another one of those duh questions. Afterall, she was wearing her robes. She knew the reason behind the unreasonable questions though, so she answered it with more than one word, "Well, the sorting hat had trouble sorting me at first. It told me that I was an intelligent witch and thought I could handle anything that was thrown in front of me without being nervous or afraid. But then he said, I was so just and loyal that those traits overpowered all my other personality traits, so it put me in Hufflepuff. I'm quite glad to be in this house!"

Brief History:
Riley took a deep breath. She knew this was going to take a long time, brief or not brief. She began to tell Professor Sprout everything she could think of, "Honestly Professor Sprout, I don't know what to tell you. I guess I'll start out by telling you about my birthplace. I was born in early 2000, in Wales. I don't remember much there, I was one-and-a-half when I moved to England. We moved to a busy neighborhood in London, and once I was a couple years older it wasn't hard at all to make friends. By the age of five, I had made friends with at least five of the other kids my age.

"I first started showing signs of being a witch when I was seven, around May of 2007. Being muggleborn, my parents couldn't explain how things I could do were happening. They'd never seen it before. However, they told me not to tell any of my friends. The family kept it hushed up. We didn't even go to see a doctor about what was going on, which now that I think about it, is a good thing, isn't it. Let's move on to the summer of 2011."

"It was in the summer of 2011 that I got my Hogwarts acceptance letter. My parents and I were so happy. They knew I was going away and they told me they would miss me dearly, but still I couldn't hide my excitement. I mean, I was going to a school of magic after all, how cool was that. I had to tell my friends I was going to a secret school, that only the best students got accepted to, though there were students in my class that were much smarter than me. They would probably be sorted into Ravenclaw had they been witches or wizards.

"I went to Hogwarts and fell it love with it immediately. It became my home away from home. At the end of my first year here, I didn't even want to leave. However, I was happy to see my parents. Now, being our second year, I'm so happy to be back. The new magical experiences are amazing. It's quite sad to say that the year is already halfway over though. I guess that's it; I can't think of anything else that happened in my past worth telling you."

Physical Appearance:
Riley thought this question was quite funny. Couldn;t anyone who wanted to know what she looked like by just looking at her. Then again, they'd be able to pick her out amongst a crowd with this information. RIley thought a minute about how she was going to go about this. After thinking it all over, she said, "My hair is naturally curly, moreso wavy, but you get the idea. The curls are a dirty blonde, I fell as though they're getting more brown as the years go on. I have brown eyes, like chocolate, I suppose. My skin is said to be like caramel; it's a family thing. We're all tan. I have the slight hint of frecles on my cheeks.

"I'm five feet and one inch tall and I weigh somewhere between ninety-five and one-hundred pounds I don't really make a point of checking too often. I'm not really at a good healthy weight, but it's not really that unhealthy either. I have really long legs for my height.

"When not wearing my school uniforms I like to keep it casual. I usually wear a shirt or a sweater with jeans, or shorts if it's warm. I might add the occasional scarf, depending on how I feel that particular day. As for shoes, I either wear tennis shoes, my school shoes, or boots. Usually it depends on my mood and the weather."

Personality:
Riley nearly groaned. Did she really have to try and adequately describe her personality for her teacher. She decided there was no way around it, and she would have to do her best. She took a deep breath and said, "Well, I'ma really good friend. People often find that they can depend on me to be there for them. I think that's called being empathetic. Or something like that. Once you're my friend, I'll most likely be loyal to you for life. However, my relationship depends a lot on my first impression of you.

"I'm an animal lover. If I see an animal in need I have to help it. I also rescue stray or injured animals back home and nurse them back to help, with the help of my friends and family of course. It's the same way with people though. I love helping others!

"I hate to admit this, but I'm thinking that I am kind of a sass ball. Usually it's just around my friends, but sometimes it can be around others as well. However, I manage to contain my inner sass during my classes."
As she said this her cheeks pinkened. This was going a lot worse than she had thought it would.

Riley continued talking,
"Well, I will drop everything I'm doing to help out a friend in need. Or anyone in need, basically. I can't think of an an instance I wasn't selfless. There might have been one or two when I was really young, but if so, I can't remember it at all. If I'm in a bad mood, I might procrastinate helping them out, or tell them to wait for me to finish what I'm doing and then I'll help, but for the most part I'll help anyone, anytime.

"Speaking of procrastination, I'm a procrastinator. I won't deny being one; I put things off until the last minute all the time. Even with the occasional homework assignment. I try really hard not to procrastinate, but sometimes it just happens. Do you know what I mean Professor Sprout? No, you're a teacher, you probably don't know what I'm talking about.

"Let's face it, I'm a blabber mouth. Sometimes I'll just be talking and I'll get off topic and start ranting about something completely different. Other times, I won't know when it's time to stop talking. I'm very outgoing. This can be a good and a bad thing, depending on the situation. When it's a good thing, I'm simply making conversation during awkward situations. It's quite easy to do that when you know information about a lot of different things."

Wand:
Riley quickly whipped out her wand and showed it to her professor. She said, "It's fourteen inches long, made of ash wood, with a dragon heartstring as the core."
Riley's Wand:

Talents:
Riley thought for a moment. What was she good at? She finally said, "One thing I am definitely not good at is Quidditch. I can barely mount a broom without it freaking out on me. I'm also not good at History of Magic; I can't retain that kind of information inside of my head.

"On the other hand, I am rather excelled at spells and charms. I only have to practice a spell or a charm a few times before being able to perform it satisfactorily. However, it does take me quite awhile to master the spell after that, but I try really hard. Also, I do well at tending to plants and animals, but you probably knew that, Professor."

Pets:
Riley perked up at this. She beamed, "I have an owl named Aiden. Aiden's in the owlery right now! I absolutely love him."
Riley's Owl:

Other:
Elizabeth Riley Hancock's color is gold.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics   Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:32 pm

Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics Tumblr_li7b92l1Xy1qc0sjf
Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics Tumblr_m0dhl6yGyx1qjqnq7o1_500

Name:
A tall, blonde teenager, wearing red robes walked into the Transfiguration classroom cooly, not at all nervous, but determined, about her interview with the Head of her house. She gaped at Professor McGonagall in shock when she asked for her name. Was she serious. Instead of making some snotty retort, like she wanted to, she said, "I'm Leona Eve Petersen, but I'm sure you knew that."

Things were going really far. Not only did they ask for Leona's name, but they also asked for her gender? Wasn't it obvious that she was a girl by her appearance, let alone her name? She sighed as she said, "I'm a girl."

Birthday:
Finally a question McGonall didn't already know the answer to. Leona smiled at this as she answered, "My birthday is July 7, 1999."

Year:
"I'm a third year here, but you definitely knew that, Professor McGonagall," replied Leona, bored already from the useless questions she was being asked.

House:
Leona Petersen looked at the Head of her house unbelievingly. What kind of questions were these? Through gritted teeth, she replied, "I'm in Gryffindor House."

Brief History:
Leona sighed. She wanted a question that Professor McGonagall didn't know, but she didn't want to talk long. This was precious time she could be spending with friends. She began, "Well, my parents were on a trip for the Ministry of Magic in Wales when I was born. I know that much. Shortly after that, however, they travelled back, by airplane. It wasn't like they could just apparate out of Wales with a newborn child. A few months after my birth-it was December, our house was attacked by a couple of Death Eaters. They took my father's life with them, but my mother was able to fight them off and protect me, thankfully. I can't remember much from what happened after that. Only that my mother had gone into depressiong for many years after that. In fact, I'm still not sure she's able to cope with Dad's death.

"I was six when I first showed signs of being a witch. My mother was happy about this, but she still seemed sad. There was nothing I could do about her depression. I tried and tried for many years. That's when my Hogwarts letter arrived at our home in London. You haven't any idea how happy I was. My mother was the happiest I've ever seen her. She stayyed happy for a couple weeks. Unfortunately when I returned for Christmas Holiday she was back to being depressed. Now if something happens to me that's good or exciting, she seems to get away from depression, but it always returns.

"Hogwarts is the most amazing place I've ever been to. It's a nice escape from home, but when I'm at Hogwarts, I worry about my Mum too much. I wish I could just enjoy my home away from home for a change. Maybe that'll happen someday, but not this year. It has no chance of happening this year.

Physical Appearance:
Not again
, thought Leona as she took another deep breath before starting to talk again. Teary eyed from talking about her past, she said, "Well, um, my hair is unruly curly. It's like a bounce house, or something like that. It's beach blonde, like the sand on a beach. I don't really know how else to describe my hair. I have piercing green eyes like, what's something that's green? I can't seem to think of anything to compare my eyes to. I feel like I have a big nose, but others say that I don't, so I guess it depends on your definition of a big nose.

"I have creamy pale skin, like white chocolate,"
paused Leona glancing at her pale arm, "I don't tan very well, but I do burn easily. Um, well I'm five feet and five inches, I guess that's pretty tall for a thirteen year old. I don't really know. That being said, I think I'm around one-hundred-and-thirteen pounds, which is pretty light, I think. I am slender and petite, I guess. Describing myself is very awkward and weird.

"Lastly, my clothing style-what do I like to wear? Well, five days out of the week, I'm wearing my Hogwarts uniform most of the day. Other days I like to wear something that's cute. Or at least something that I think is cute! In colder seasons I wear stylish boots with jeans and a cute top with some cute accessories. In the warmer months I wear embellished shorts with a tank top or something and sandals or flip flops. It depends on what season it is. I don't like wearing my school shoes, so I have a pair of black vans that I sometimes wear after classes."

Personality:
Leona supposed this question was worth asking. She decided to start with the dark side of things first. She said, "December is always a bad month for me. All my negative traits are shown throughout me because that was the month my father died. A lot of people steer clear of me during December because I'm so dark during that time of year. I'm very sorrowful, mostly because of my past. I can't explain how it happens, but one day Ill be as happy as a Hufflepuff and then the next day, it'll be December and everything changes. Whatever I try, I can't seem to get rid of my feelings. It doesn't really make any sense, does it? I guess I just cling to the past too much, you know?

"I am one of the bravest and daring people I know. Well, except for Reble. I'm not afraid to do anything, even if it risks my getting in trouble, though I'm not as sneaky about it as others; I do get caught quite often; not something I'm exactly proud of. I'd rather put myself in danger, rather than a close friend, or really any person I know. I try to stand up to everything I can. It might have something to do with my father's death, I'm not sure yet.

"I'm very outgoing. I nearly always have something to say, even if I'm not supposed to be talking,"
Leona blushed slightly as she remembered a time in Potions class when she got twenty-five points taken away for talking out of turn. Oh, how she disliked Snape. "Sometimes it gets me in trouble, but I guess always knowing how to carry on a conversation is a good trait to have; isn't it, Professor?

"I'm a very dependable person. My friends can always count on me to help them out in times of need. In addition to that, I'm always looking for ways to help out other people, not just friends! I like to help out my teachers and other people as well!"

Wand:
Did someone really care about Leona's wand, or was this just another one of the pointless questions that was being asked. She took her wand out of the pocket of her robes and set it down on Professor McGonagall's desk. She told her about it, "it's made of mahogany with essence of dragon heart string, measuring ten-and-a-quarter inches long."
Leona's wand:

Talents:
Leona thought for a moment. What was she good at it. Suddenly she thought of something and decided to speak about it, "I'm a pretty good flyer; and I have good reflexes. Maybe I should try out for keeper next year. People always comment on my flying skills.

"I'm also good at—hm, what else am I good at? I'm good at public speaking, I guess. It just seems to come naturally. Maybe being outgoing has something to do with that, but I know other outgoing people who aren't good at speaking in front of a large audience.

"If there's one thing I'm best at, it's offensive spells. I'm downright terrible, when it comes to defensive spells; I really need to work on those some more. I can easily perform any offensive spell we've learned this year, except for the Unforgiveable Curses; no thank you!"

Pets:
Leona turned away from McGonagall as she said, "I don't really like animals, sorry Professor."

The truth was that animals reminded Leona too much of family and her family was too screwed up for her to want a pet. Her family's history was just too sad.

Other:
Leona's color is red.

Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics   Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:57 am

Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics Tumblr_ly0hcxIJWo1qmuesuo1_500

Name:
A fifteen year old witch decked out in a school uniform and wearing a green and silver tie walked through the corridors of the dungeons as she went to have her interview with the Head of her house. It was cold, but she was so used to it by now, that she thought the rest of the castle was unbearably hot.
Once she got to the right door she knocked and waited for the cold voice that said, "Come in, Miss Pure."
The girl walked in and sat in front of the Potions master's desk, when he asked her what her her name was. She said dryly, "My name is Avery Taylor Pure."
Avery wanted to place a curse on Professor Snape. Had he really just asked her if she was male or female? It took a while for her to figure out what she was going to say, she was astounded. Finally, she knew what she was going to say.
"I am a girl, Professor," replied Avery, through clenched teeth. She wanted to add something like, Im glad you noticed, but she didn't.
Age/Birthday:
Avery Pure rolled her eyes. She found these questions completely pointless as they were being asked, but Professor Snape did know best. Unphased, she answered the question, "My birthday is March 17, 1997. So, I'm almost sixteen."
Year:
These questions are ridiculous, thought Avery as she realized that Professor Snape most likely didn't come up with them himself. She sighed as she replied in a very dull tone, "I am in my fifth year at Hogwarts."
House:
"I'm in Slytherin of course. Why do you think I'm here, Professor?" asked an annoyed Avery. Professor Snape answered her, "Professor Dumbledore wants an interview with every student. Do not question what he wishes to be asked in the interview. "
Brief History:
Avery nearly groaned. Was it necessary that she explain her fabulous history for the Headmaster? She started, "As basically everyone at this school, and at the Ministry of Magic, knows, I was born into a very wealthy pureblood family. My childhood was pretty normal, well as normal as a witch's life could be in your toddler years. I remember being fascinated by the magic throughout the house, starting at age three. My mother didn't want to enslave a house elf, incredible waste if you ask me, so she used cleaning charms to do all the house work.
"My fascination didn't end there. A couple years later, I started showing my first signs of magic. My parents inferred that I was indeed a witch. How could I not be, with parents with such pure blood. I can't even imagine what it would feel like if I had been a squib. I wouldn't have blamed my parents if they had disowned me. I would have disowned my child. Anyway, I continued showing my new ability all around the house. I showed my older brother, who was already at Hogwarts."
"When I was eleven, I reviewed my acceptance letter from Hogwarts. I was so excited that I would finally be able to put to good use the gifts of being a witch. When I arrived at Hogwarts, I was sorted into Slytherin, naturally. It would have been a disgrace to the Pure family if I had not been put in the most cunning house of them all.
"Now, I think that I have more potential than using the magic they're teaching at Hogwarts. I would really appreciate if we learned some hexes and curse that were more advanced. Could you talk to someone about that, please, Professor?"

Physical Appearance:
Avery Pure did not hesitate before she started talking about her appearance, "I have a round face, with shiny, tan skin. The complexion of my skin is pretty much flawless, if I do say so, myself. I've only ever had one zit in all my life. I have a perfectly sized nose, as well as eyes the color of dark chocolate. Finally my blonde hair, with chestnut lowlights waves down about halfway down my back.
"I have a somewhat slender body which has an hourglass shape to it. I am also slightly on the short side, but hey nobody can look perfect. I stand at five feet and four-and-a-half inches tall, weighing in at about one-hundred-and-twenty pounds heavy or so. I'm not sure what the exact amount is, but that would be an educated guess.
"As soon as classes are over for the day, I like to change into something a little more fashionable. I don't really like our school uniforms. I have a variety of dresses, shirts, jeans, pants, shorts, and shoes in the girl's dormitory in the Slytherin Commonroom. What I wear depends on what trends are in, and which ones are out."

Personality:
Avery Pure had reached her favorite part of the interview. She loved talking about her personality, "We'll, Professor, I like to think of myself as one of the most sophisticated people in Slytherin House. Therefore, I am the most sophisticated of the sophisticated. I really like to think very highly of myself because, we'll, it's what I deserve, isn't it.
"I am very artistic. My friends even agree with me. I can take any situation and draw or paint a replica in no time. I'm also very good at coming up with things on the spot. I guess you could say that I am creative. I try not to gloat about this humongous talent in front of every. It's mostly my friends that know about it.
"I take pride in coming from such a good and wealthy family. My mother and father always send goodies from home. The amount increases during the holidays. You should have seen the pile of stuff they sent me on Christmas Day. My friends also buy me sweets from Honeydukes and other presents on occasion. I find it easy to get what I want, really.
"My friends say that my determination is my best trait of all. I cannot say that I don't agree with them. I can do anything I set my mind to. I will never give up on something, no matter how long it takes.this is one of my rules of thumb."

Wand:
Avery slipped her wand out of her Slytherin robes and showed it to Professor Snape, "It's thirteen inches long, made of ebony, with essence of a snake fang in it. It hasn't failed me once."
Talents:
Avery didn't even have to think, "Being very artistic, I can do almost anything that involves with putting so etching down on paper, or a canvas. I try not to let everyone know that I'm artistic though, mostly only my friends know.
"I pride myself in my ability to throw a good hex or curse at someone. Defensive spells I can't perform to save my life, but I have a real knack for the defensive ones."

Pets:
"There is out family owl, Juniper, who might be mine someday, but I don't have an animal that strictly belongs to me."
Other:
Avery's color is juboo.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics   Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessica's World of Harry Potter Fanatics
Page 1 of 1