HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plants make for decent company {OPEN TO ONE}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 22167

Plants make for decent company {OPEN TO ONE} Empty
PostSubject: Plants make for decent company {OPEN TO ONE}   Plants make for decent company {OPEN TO ONE} EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:26 am

Plants make for decent company {OPEN TO ONE} 21c3lh
*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Or else we'll play, play, play all the same old games
And we wait, wait, wait for the end to change

Katie sighed as she pulled out paper and a quill. She didn't understand the point of recording the different uses of bubotuber. To her, it was just a big, black, slimy, slug. It even squirmed when you measured it. Katie was convinced that it was a creature, not a plant. Yet, she wouldn't question her professor. She walked along the row of slug-like plants, watching out for their pus. The professor said it didn't have a great reaction with human skin, so Katie kept her distance.

Katie was busy writing down notes, that she ran into a body. "Oh!" she said quickly. "Sorry." the Ravenclaw added quickly. She looked down at her feet and kept walking down the aisle of plants, avoiding the look of the student whom she ran into.

And we take, take, take it for granted that we'll be the same
But we're making all the same mistakes
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Newbies
Newbies
Maybeth

Galleons : 21341

PostSubject: Re: Plants make for decent company {OPEN TO ONE}   Plants make for decent company {OPEN TO ONE} EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:21 pm

I had just walked in class and someone had fell on me! God! I was so tired and now as Ravenclaw and Gryffindor had botanology together I had to insist this torture and keep notes for the mostly discasting creature of all... I took a quill and searched my bag for paper but it was over... Then I watched the kid that had just fell on me. She was fully equiped! I walked towards her hoping she wouldn't think I'm mad.
-erm... Hi, I-... I was just wondering if you have a piece of paper cause... You know I run out of it... I said grinning and wispering hoping proffesor wouldn't keep his eyes on me.
Back to top Go down
http://demigodscamp.forumgreek.com/
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 22167

PostSubject: Re: Plants make for decent company {OPEN TO ONE}   Plants make for decent company {OPEN TO ONE} EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Plants make for decent company {OPEN TO ONE} 21c3lh
*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Or else we'll play, play, play all the same old games
And we wait, wait, wait for the end to change

Katie looked at the girl who she had tripped over earlier, with one of her eyebrows raised. "Sure," she said simply, handing over a small stack of parchment, with a scroll on the top. "I"m Katie Lynch, Ravenclaw," the witch added, her eyebrow coming back to it's normal position. Glancing at the professor for a moment, Katie broke into a grin. "Scared of the professor?" she asked.

And we take, take, take it for granted that we'll be the same
But we're making all the same mistakes
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Newbies
Newbies
Maybeth

Galleons : 21341

PostSubject: Re: Plants make for decent company {OPEN TO ONE}   Plants make for decent company {OPEN TO ONE} EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:59 pm

I smiled...
-I'm Maybeth, Gryffindor, I said and hesitated a bit before adding: Nah... Dislike would fit more I wispered!! I took the scroll and thanked her trying to understand what our professor was talking about again... Bof... really boring I wispered her again after a while grinning...
Back to top Go down
http://demigodscamp.forumgreek.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plants make for decent company {OPEN TO ONE}   Plants make for decent company {OPEN TO ONE} Empty

Back to top Go down

Plants make for decent company {OPEN TO ONE}
Page 1 of 1