HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maybeth's characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maybeth
Newbies
Newbies
Maybeth

Galleons : 21391

Maybeth's characters Empty
PostSubject: Maybeth's characters   Maybeth's characters EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Name: Maybeth Brown

Age/Birthday: 13 // 30/9

House: Gryffindor

Year at Hogwarts: 2

Brief History:(Three sentences, be descriptive.) She lived with her muggle-blood parents an ordinary life, until the letter arrived. Her parents thought it was a joke and evn when the letters kept coming they placed her in a normal school! She thought the same too but she started realizing her powers... One day she came back from school very angry as her classmates laughed her for her future plants. She slammed the door behind her and sat down, but she was so furious that the room cautched on fire! Then for once her parents believed!

Physical Appearance:(Three sentences, be descriptive) She has light blue eyes. She has bright brown hair. Her skin is pale. Height: 1,67 Bodytype: tall, thin

Personality:(Three sentences, be descriptive.) She loves transformation and defence against the dark arts! She has astonishing humor! She is easily disapointed and too jealous sometimes. Unfrotunately she can be huperactive... Mostly important of all is that she is extremely brave and has a lot of courage! She is a very good Gryffindor student! She is afraid of heights but fights to change that!

Wand:(Length, Wood, Core, Flexibility) 30 cm./beech/ a phoenix tail feather/flexible

Talents:(Three sentences, be descriptive.) She is good in potions and quiditch! She dreams to have her own gold quinditch balll and broom! She is quite intelligent and fast. She can memorise many things!

Pets: a black cat called Shadow

Other: She can be very angry! Usually glasses break around her when that happens...

Maybeth:

Shadow:
Back to top Go down
http://demigodscamp.forumgreek.com/
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 22217

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's characters   Maybeth's characters EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Maybeth is accepted! I like her picture, and your avatar! Happy Role Playing!
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Newbies
Newbies
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's characters   Maybeth's characters EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:06 am

Thank you! What should I do next? Do I have to buy a wand a broom and the "uniform" and my pet? And do you know anyone with free charries to rp? Please?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 22217

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's characters   Maybeth's characters EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:16 pm

You don't need to but anything, you just role play on the school grounds. I can role play with you if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Newbies
Newbies
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's characters   Maybeth's characters EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:14 am

Perfect! send me the link! (of the topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybeth's characters   Maybeth's characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybeth's characters
Page 1 of 1