HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

moon's castle of characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 22182

moon's castle of characters Empty
PostSubject: moon's castle of characters   moon's castle of characters EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:49 pm

moon's castle of characters 69fl07

The Ones you Know

November Leeann Haynes - 15 - Ravenclaw - 6th year
Tucker Augustus Main - 17 - Griffindor - 7th year
Bennett Ryan Abrams - 16 - Hufflepuff - 6th year
Adam Connor Randolf - 15 - Slytherin - 4th year
Constance Marie Prevott - 16 - Beauxbatons - 6th year

The Ones that Moved on

Kimberly Chase Clark

The Faces

November Leeann Haynes - Selena Gomez
Tucker Augustus Main - Cole Sprouse
Bennett Ryan Abrams - Ross Lynch
Adam Connor Randolf - Colin Ford
Constance Marie Prevott - Alexandra Daddario

Last edited by Moon on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: moon's castle of characters   moon's castle of characters EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:50 pm

moon's castle of characters 29ljkmp
moon's castle of characters 11tlvd5
"Female,"

"I'm 15, why?"

"July-ish,"
Birthday: July 14th

"I have a mom and a dad, not much to it,"
Family:

Richard Haynes - 47
Liliana Haynes - 45

"This is my 6th, I skipped my third year, it wasn't that hard,"
Years at Hogwarts:
6th

"Ravenclaw,"
Hogwarts House:
Ravenclaw

"My parents are muggles, so history? Boring story,"
History:
November was born to Richard and Liliana Haynes on a warm July day. They never would've guessed that they had a talented daughter. Her parents were traveling professors, and they hardly ever stayed in one place. Even as a little girl, the young witch traveled all over with her parents. First, it was New York, Louisville, and San Fransisco; then they traveled father, globally. When November turned six, her parents went all over, mainly in England.

When she received her Hogwarts letter, confusion spread over her family. November couldn't explain it, but her parents did what the letter told them too. They went to Diagon alley and bought supplies, still unaware of what they were doing. Upon arriving at Hogwarts, November was placed in Ravenclaw, at no shock to her. She knew that she was smart, in an almost deadly pride way. She skipped her third year, finding it easy and unnecessary to take. That puts her in the sixth year, where she will be turning 16 in July.

"I have a face, simple enough?"
Physical Appearance:
November is a pretty girl, who doesn't agree with that statement. She stands at about 5'6", and won't grow much more in her lifetime. She had long legs, and a slim body, with a little bit of muscle. The witch often is found in Ravenclaw colors, wearing jeans and tee shirts outside of school.

She has silky dark brown hair, that goes past her shoulders. November's hair is wavy, and often worn down or in a ponytail. She has chocolate brown eyes, with a little bit of emerald green by her pupils. Her skin is clear and fair, but not tan. November doesn't like going outside, and therefore her skin never gets really tan.

" Wouldn't you like to know?"
Personality:
November isn't a people pleaser, to say the least. She doesn't like making unneeded conversations, and finds them dull. She has a dry, sarcastic humor, often used to make people stop talking to her. November never had to interact with people her age growing up, and doesn't seem to want to start making friends now. She has a deadly pride, her smarts, that she lashes out occasionally, saying large words to shut people up.

Why, you may ask, does she have this exterior? To keep people out. November's parents liked arguing and dragging their daughter into it, making trust hard for her. If she does trust you, the girl will be funny and kind, which is odd for November.

"Oak, Dragon Heartstring, 10 3/4 inches,"
Wand:
Oak, Dragon Heartstring, 10 3/4 inches, yielding

"History, I like history,"
Talents:

* History of Magic - Since November's parents traveled the world, she picked up a love for learning about every single place she visited, so naturally, she loves the subject.
* Memory - She has a photographic memory, but hasn't ever told anyone. She would hate to have someone think that's the only reason that she's so smart.
* Wizard's Chess - November can remember every game of chess she has ever played, and is great at the strategies.
* Quidditch - Surprisingly, this bookworm has quite the arm, and is on the Ravenclaw team. November will be a chaser in the coming year.

"I have a cat,"
Pets: Maria May is November's grey tabby kitten, that she received a few weeks ago.

"Okay, then? "
Other:
Play By - Selena Gomez

Last edited by Moon on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: moon's castle of characters   moon's castle of characters EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:51 pm

]moon's castle of characters Tucker
moon's castle of characters N5hnio
"I'm a Male, I hope you would trust me on that."

"I am 17 years and 10 months old."

"I share the same birthday as my brother, in September."
Birthday: September 10th

"Ah family... you can't pick 'em..."
Family:

Anthony Main - Father - 47
Carmen Main - Mother - 46
Finnick Main - Twin Brother - 17
Ariana Main - Sister - 11
Hayley Main - Sister - 6

"I have been at Hogwarts for 6 whole years, and this is my 7th."
Years at Hogwarts:
7th

"Well, according to the sorting hat, I'm in Gryfiindor."
Hogwarts House:
Gryffindor

"Ah, well, I lived in a wizarding town..."
History:
Tucker grew up as the 'other' twin. He wouldn't say so in front of his parents, but knew it was sort of true. Finn was everything to them, more athletic and friendly. He lived more in his room, and began to practice magic there. He tried using his father's wand, but got in trouble for that. So instead, Tucker decided just to read about what he hoped to be able to do. He knew most of the incantations for spells before arriving at Hogwarts. He was more like his mother, who was caring, quiet, and overall; smart. Tucker prided himself in his talents for memorizing and learning concepts quickly, but never expected to be allowed into the Gryffindor house.

When arriving at Hogwarts, Tucker though that he would be put in Ravenclaw, after all, smart people were there. When the sorting hat yelled, "Gryffindor!", the thought changed a bit. He still wanted to excel, now more than ever. Maybe he could get a house change? No, that didn't happen. Tucker doesn't mind his house as much now, and accepts it.

"I have blonde hair, hazel eyes, and and about 6'3."
Physical Appearance:
Tucker looks similar to Finn, but is much slimmer. He is very lanky and an inch taller than this twin. He has dirty blonde hair, but flips it to the left, unlike his brother. His is hair soft and is a little shorter than his ears. His eyes are a darker hazel, with more green. When he was young, Tucker's eyes were green. His skin is a tan color, but doesn't really get darker in the summer. He puts on a ton of sunscreen, if he ever went outside.

He always is wearing something for Hogwarts. At school, he wouldn't dare going without his uniform. In the summertime, he can usually be found in a Gryffindor t-shirt, or a Hogwarts sweatshirt. Tucker can also usually be found with a book, or reading something.

"I am a smart, rule abiding person."
Personality:
Tucker gives himself a lot more credit than he usually has. He likes to consider himself as the smartest Gryffindor that ever walked in Hogwarts, but really isn't. Tucker is very prideful. He thinks he can do anything and everything. The wizard is also a quiet person, who doesn't have many friends. He spends most of his time in his room practicing, and less time talking to people. Tucker also is quite awkward in conversations. He tends to see the negatives and focus more on them, making him seem like a very bad person.

On a rare occasion, Tucker can be open for conversation. It's usually thrust upon him by his twin, but none the less, he will talk and be a caring person. He is also a loyal friend, who wouldn't leave them in the dust.

"My wand is Willow, Phoenix Feather, 12 2/3 inches."
Wand:
Willow, Pheonix Feather, 12 2/3 inches, flexible

"I have lots of talents."
Talents:

* Mental - Tucker is a very smart person, who is able to memorize things very quickly. He prides himself on this quite frequently.
* Transfiguration - Tucker's favorite class is Transfiguration. It's also his best class, which he strives to do the best in.
* Wizard Chess - Tucker is also a talented chess player, but doesn't think he has enough time for it.

"I have an owl, named Honeyduke."
Pets: A female horned owl, named Honeyduke.

"Back to studying..."
Other:
Play By - Cole Sprouse

Last edited by Moon on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: moon's castle of characters   moon's castle of characters EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:52 pm

moon's castle of characters Bennet
moon's castle of characters 359gtbk
"I'm a guy, yep,"

"I'm sixteen,"

"Um, June 5th,"
Birthday: June 5th

"Do you really want to know?"
Family:

Johnathan Abrams - 49
Klarrisa Abrams - 47
Bethany Abrams - 18 (Deceased)

"Er, sixth,"
Years at Hogwarts:
6th

"Hufflepuff, yeah,"
Hogwarts House:
Hufflepuff

"There isn't much to say,"
History:
Bennett was born on a hot summer day, to Johnathan and Klarrisa Abrams. He had an older, protective sister named Bethany, but he often called her Beth or Bethy. She basically raised Bennett, because of their parents terrible alcohol addiction. The two would get drunk together at the muggle bars, and then come home to their two children. They were used to getting beaten and abused, both physically and magically.

Klarrisa, being the witch, would take her anger out on Beth, preforming jinxes and hexes on her. Johnathan preferred to used punches and kicks on Bennett, making large bruises on his back and cheek. The children didn't know what to do, and lived in fear for most of their lives. When Bethany left for Hogwarts, the pair of abuse seemed to increase their need to get drunk. Bennett was ten, and knew that he would get his letter soon, so he could leave just as soon.

When he did get his letter, he was overjoyed to leave his abusive, alcoholic home. Bennett was shy at school, not really fitting the typical Hufflepuff mold. He had a few friends, but no one really close to her. Just this year, he began to notice that his older sister was acting strangely. He found her in the Hufflepuff common room, face buried in a pillow, dead. Beth had committed suicide after receiving threatening letters from their drunk parents, claiming they would make both of the kids pay for leaving. Bennett found the letters, figuring out that her parents wanted her dead, them both dead actually. That, and Bethy's boyfriend, Andrew, had broken up with her. They had dated for two years, and sadness had got the best of her. He was shocked, and felt more alone than ever.

He still feels alone, but had found an outlet for this, in his music. Bennett plays guitar, and loves it, mostly because his sister taught him. The wizard still thinks that he hears her voice in his dreams from time to time.

"Beth used to tell me I looked like mom,"
Physical Appearance:
Bennett has a shaggy looking guy, with a boyish charm to his face. He stands at 5' 7", with a lean, yet muscular frame. His chin is very defined, with light brown eyebrows. He looks casual, and dresses it usually, preferring jeans and v-neck shirts when not in uniform.

His hair is thick and shaggy, falling however it pleases. At one point, Bennett tried taming his thick blonde mane, but quickly gave up on that endeavor. His eyes are a warm, chocolatey brown, that resemble his mother's eyes. His lips are a soft pink, with his skin-kissed skin. In the summertime he spends most of his time outside, leading to naturally tan skin.

"I'm a pretty boring Hufflepuff,"
Personality:
Bennett is very quiet, unlike most people from his house. He doesn't mind talking to people, he just won't start a conversation. Any speaking that he does do is mostly short small talk, with simple answers. However, he also can be very humorous, in a sarcastic way. Usually, Bennett only does things like that when he is really comfortable with someone.

That's the thing, Bennett doesn't really get close to people. Ever since realizing what caused the death of his sister, he hasn't trusted people. He broke off old connections, and stays alone most of his time now. It takes a gentle and compassionate person, as well as patient, to get inside of his head.

"Oh, here,"
Wand:
Chestnut, Unicorn Tail Hair, 12 inches, flexible

"Well, not much"
Talents:

* Singing - Bennett likes to sing and plays his guitar, and is skilled in both of those areas.

"Hubert, my toad,"
Pets: Bethany gave him a brown-spotted toad for his fourteenth birthday.

"Okay then, "
Other:
Play By - Ross Lynch

Last edited by Moon on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: moon's castle of characters   moon's castle of characters EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:54 pm

moon's castle of characters 2i7wcac
moon's castle of characters 2yubtjq
"Um, male, duh,"

"I'm fourteen,"

"I'll be fifteen in March,"
Birthday: March 19th

"The Randolf's are kind of... rich, and there is so many of us,"
Family:

Arnold Randolf Sr. - 56
Margot Randolf - 53
Arnold Randolf Jr. - 25
Leonard Randolf - 22
Elizabeth Randolf - 19
Charlotte Randolf - 12

"Four, can't you do math?"
Years at Hogwarts:
Four years

"Slytherin... I think it's a family thing,"
Hogwarts House:
Slytherin

"I had it good, and I still do, I guess, I mean, big family, pure-blood,"
History:
Adam Conner was the fourth child of Arnold and Margot Randolf. His siblings ranged from ten to four years older than him, but that doesn't mean he didn't try to be in charge. His family had to work hard to discipline the young wizard to behave and listen to his superiors, even though it didn't help much. The boy loved ignoring his parents, and annoying his siblings. He often got away with little things, making him try harder to misbehave.

He didn't just misbehave because he could, it was to get noticed. Even though his older brothers always got the punishment for his actions, Adam felt ignored. His pranks were to get noticed, but nothing ever seemed to work. He even pretended to be a squib for a while, at the age of ten, to scare his parents into thinking that he was a dud. However, his older sister had other ideas, and tricked him into showing his real powers in front of their parents.

Just a normal kid again, Adam received his Hogwarts letter. His whole family had been Slytherins for as long as he had known, and knew he would be filling the same mold. He didn't like being another copy of the Randolf legacy, and personally wanted to be his own person. However, when the sorting hat announced his house, it appeared that wasn't possible. Yet, the boy promised himself to be different.

"I look like my siblings; dark eyes and hair, pale,"
Physical Appearance:
As much as Adam hates it, he looks very much like his older bothers. His hair is sleek and falls on his head however it works. His older brothers think it looks childish, but to the wizard, it makes him a tiny bit different. His hair hasn't ever been shorter or longer than it's current length.

Adam's smile is a soft, small, boyish grin that shows you what he is about to do. He has different faces for everything, to his parents' dismay. His eyes are a dark brown color, always seeming dark and miserable. His skin is clear and pale, and he stands at 5'7".

"I misbehave, oooh, scary,"
Personality:
Adam really has no interest in playing stupid tricks to get attention anymore. He considered a phase, one he passed at the age of eleven. Now, he just wants to make a name for himself. He tends to hang out with several other rich pure bloods, making him feel somewhat accepted. Adam is known as a jock, and is going to try and get on the Quidditch team as the seeker.

He acts dumb and arrogant in front of his friends, to keep his image up to date. Really, Adam wants to be nothing like what he has become. Popular, lying, stupid; nothing that he wanted to be. It just happened. That's the fake Adam, the one that is just trying to get by, and be accepted.

The real Adam cares about what people say, even if he won't give an honest response. He writes, draws, and lets his feelings out. Sure, the Slytherin still likes Quidditch and being important to his year, but he hates having to push people down on his way up. The wizard also is really clever, being able to twist his words. Adam also feels the need to be respected and noticed.

"Birch, Hippogryph Talon, 11 1/2 inches,"
Wand:
Birch wood, Hippogryph Talon, 11 1/2 inches, unyielding

"Quidditch and stuff,"
Talents:

* Quidditch - Being a pure blood, he was taught Quidditch at a young age. He loved playing seeker with his family, and hopes to make it on the Slytherin team.
* Arts - Adam is a talented writer and artist, but keeps that to himself, not wanting to ruin his rich - jock image.
* Cleverness - The boy is clever, and able to dodge normal punishments.

"Elizabeth gave me Knut when I was eleven,"
Pets: A light brown Puffskein named Knut, due to his shiny hair and his high and mighty attitude.

"Bye,"
Other:
Play By - Colin Ford

Last edited by Moon on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: moon's castle of characters   moon's castle of characters EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:55 pm

moon's castle of characters Wvtjr8
moon's castle of characters 2irrujo
"Féminin, woman, yes,"

"Old enough,"

"In ze été, er, summer,"
Birthday: July 9th

"Famille? Bonté, j'ai une tonne de celui-ci,"
Family:

James Prevott - 52
Amie Prevott - 50
Olivia Prevott - 23
Margot Prevott - 20
Victoria Prevott - 18

"Malheureusement, uh, I mean regrettably, six,"
Years at Beauxbatons:
Six

"I grew up in a town of pure-bloods, with my large family of sisters, poor father. I wasn't really... understood? J'ai eu ces sœurs de jeune fille ..."
History:

"I have my mother's face,"
Physical Appearance:

"I... er... tom-boyish,"
Personality:

"Oh, 'ere,"
Wand:

"I think I'm ze only one in my clean-polished school 'at can fly,"
Talents:

"Oh, Claire, Olivia's cat,"
Pets: A white, blue-eyed cat with a mad need for attention and brushing.

"Back to bows and sparkles,"
Other:
Play By - Alexandria Daddario

Last edited by Moon on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: moon's castle of characters   moon's castle of characters EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:55 pm

Reserved for Character Six

Last edited by Moon on Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

Reserved for Character Seven
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

Reserved for Inactive/Dead
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: moon's castle of characters   moon's castle of characters EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:56 pm

Codes

Code:
[right][picture][/right][font=Georgia][color=#color][i][b][size=20]
* November Leeann Haynes[/size][/i][/b][/color][/font]
<center><div style="width: 350px; height: 290px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding: 4px; border-left: 3px solid deep pink">[font=Georgia][color=white] text here yay
 [/color][/font]
 </div></center>

Code:
* Tucker Augustus Main[/size][/i][/b][/color][/font]
<center><div style="width: 350px; height: 290px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding: 4px; border-left: 3px solid deep pink">[font=Georgia][color=white] text here yay
 [/color][/font]
 </div></center>

Code:
* Kimberly Chase Clark[/size][/i][/b][/color][/font]
 [/color][/font]
 </div></center>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moon's castle of characters   moon's castle of characters Empty

Back to top Go down

moon's castle of characters
Page 1 of 1