HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falcon's Characters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Falcon

Galleons : 21194

Falcon's Characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 4:15 am

I'd like to make them inactive.
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

Galleons : 21973

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:55 pm

Okay, make sure you request them to be removed on the student list for now, but keep them saved somewhere if you want them again
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:29 am

Sure. Will do. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:49 am

Falcon's Characters - Page 2 Tumblr_mq701okd871s6cfgmo3_250

Name:
Xavier Jay Ross
I strutted in carelessly and took my sweet time in getting to the bored looking interviewer. I had already heard that the question asked were quite stupid and pointless, they were also quite irritating because all the students who had come out from here looked beyond annoyed, even some Hufflepuffs looked disgruntled. I was determined not to react to anything and just annoy him instead. I spun the chair around and sat straddling it. I rested my chin on my crossed forearms and mockingly said, "You asked for me." Without giving a chance for him to reply I continued, "Well, I am a very busy wizard so fire away!" I smirked at his unamused reaction.

When I heard the next question I finally understood why this interview irritated everyone. I cocked my eyebrow at him with a look that clearly said 'did you actually ask that?' He rolled his eyes annoyed and jotted the answer down with more force than needed after looking at my arrogant expression.

Age/Birthday:
16 - 13th March
I smirked and then said, "It was sixteen years ago on the thirteenth of March when the earth was blessed with my wonderful presence. A day that changed history really." I pretended to brush a tear from my eye, my smirk never faltering.

House:
Gryffindor
"I am daring, brave and witty. You take a guess." Then without waiting for his answer, "Gryffindor, of course." I could see that the interviewer didn't like being cut off, his expression was sour as he looked at me.

Year at Hogwa
rts:
Sixth Year
"Wouldn't you like to know?" I questioned waggling my eyebrows just to annoy him. Judging by his slightly red face and his tight grip on the quill like he was going to snap it into half, I was succeeding. "But if know you must," I continued mockingly, "I am a sixth year." I realized that I was just annoying him to see his amusing facial expressions. I wondered when I became that evil. 

Brief History:
 Xavier was a child when he grasped the concept of magic. He was fascinated by it and determinedly ventured into it at a young age. A few spells here or there from his mother, some from his father and a couple from his relatives and other adults. He would learn them and then keep practising until he got them.It was when he was six when his parents-witch, Emily Ross and wizard, Zander Ross-realized how fast Xavier was learning. They took pride in him and taught him further. He did not attend any school prior to Hogwarts but he did learn a lot about the wizarding world in that time. His mother a kind hearted woman taught him proper manners since he was a child and he learned to charm adults easily. He was always inspired by his father who was an Auror to be daring and brave, and later on witty and rebellious. He had an amazing past which also partially led to the development of his personality. He was always the golden child who had many friends and was adored by adults.
"My past? My past has always been amazing. Life's been great to me continuously. But then again, why wouldn't it be. Just look at me." I stated with arrogance. The interviewer sent me a look of hatred. I internally snickered. I knew that I shouldn't be that irritating because I bet he was subjected to looks of rage and incredulity all day long but I couldn't help myself. 

Physical Appearance:
 Xavier sports short and soft dark chocolate brown hair. His hair usually looks attractively messy or is styled in spikes. He has a lean and tall built at the height 6,2" but is still quite muscular. He has a slightly tanned complexion and long but defined limbs. Xavier has an angular face with high cheekbones, a long nose and his award-winning smirk, he looks devilishly handsome. He has pearly white teeth which are often flashed in a million-dollar smile.Xavier hates his school robes and is never seen in them when not necessary. He usually wears casuals in the form of a fitting t-shirt, dark jeans and sport shoes. If cold Xavier prefers his leather jacket. On a few occasions Xavier has been spotted wearing formals but rarely so. He knows he is good-looking and loves to flaunt it.
I had been waiting for this moment for so long. I barely stopped myself from smiling maniacally. "Me, I am gorgeous, where should I even start." I was going to continue on what seemed like a rant but the man stopped me. He just had to spoil all my fun by saying he could write this part. I hadn't even started about how much the girls appreciated me. Sigh.

Personality:
 Xavier is always a determined worker and always pushed to achieve his goals which makes him excel in various fields. With his achievements, he also became arrogant. Being sarcastic and overconfident by nature didn't really help his mocking attitude. He is also quite conceited about his looks. Despite all this he always had an easy-going, extrovert nature which helped him make loads of friends.His mother raised him to be kind and helping so even though he enjoyed annoying people with his attitude, him paired with his shrewd nature and analytical eye, he is sure to care for anyone who needs help. Another good thing about him is the fact that he isn't a sore loser. Xavier is a huge flirt and quite a jerk if you think about it but he has his redeeming qualities like his daring, brave yet careless nature. He isn't impulsive or stupid but does believe in 'just winging it.' Despite his usual charming behaviour, he can be quite intimidating, even to adults and can be really rude just to get on a person's nerves.
"Well, what can I say? I am just so amazing that I don't even know where to start." I began conceitedly but he told me he would do this by himself too and I just mockingly chirped, "Don't fill in too many negative comments. Okay?" I am sure that by that time if looks could kill I would be six feet under due to a tragic case of burning to death. 

Wand: 
His wand is thirteen and a half inches made of Oak wood and Dragonheartstring. It is fairly supple.
I took out my wand and kept it away from him at a fair distance making it painfully obvious by speaking to him in a patronizing tone like he was a little child who would break it. With all that I had I was keeping myself into bursting into peals of laughter at his humiliated expression. It was so hard to act like I wasn't noticing all this.

Talents: 
Xavier has a passion for Quidditch and many other sports. He is great in DADA, Charms and Transfiguration. He likes to play the muggle musical instrument - the guitar - and is quite good at it. He also has a knack for acting among other things. He is quite rebellious in nature therefore does have a habit of breaking rules and getting away with it.
"I am excelling in various fields." I started and proudly stated my various talents and accomplishments. Then lastly, with a mischievous smile I told him that I loved to act. It was amusing to see the understanding dawn on his face and him looking down and shuffling his feet in embarrassment, he had gone red and there was only so much I could do to prevent the little snicker I let out.

Pets:
Xavier has a female pet owl named Ash. Ash is a grey Greater Sooty Owl.
Falcon's Characters - Page 2 Species-Tyto-tenebricosa-1
"I have a beautiful female owl named Ash." I said affectionately, clearing remembering the time I first bought her. I then got up without hesitation and said, "Thanks for the entertainment man, it really made my day." I observed I had used a muggle slang that one of my friends uses and thought it was quite nice. Contemplating weather to use such words more often I left the room with a bright smile on my face.

Other:
None
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am

~ Xavier Jay Ross is awaiting acceptance ~
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

Galleons : 21973

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:35 pm

Accepted, do claims!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Falcon's Characters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2