HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Few Important Things/Events

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29855

A Few Important Things/Events Empty
PostSubject: A Few Important Things/Events   A Few Important Things/Events EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:35 am

Hello, fellow witches and wizards. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! In light of the new year I decided I might as well make a few announcements. Some of them are long term, and some not. Let's start with the ones that won't be happening for a couple of months. Starting Sunday, June 9, 2013, we will be having exams. This includes all exams, OWLs, and NEWTs. If you are going to be away from the site that week, please contact an admin well ahead of time and we will be able to sort something out. More information about exams will be released soon.

All members with second year students will want to Private Message an admin or Moderator about what TWO. Electives they would like to start taking their third year. These electives are as follows: Ancient Runes, Arithmacy, Muggle Studies, Care of Magical Creatures, and Divination. Those fifth years (incoming sixth years) whose birthdays are from September 1, 1996 to August 31, 1997 may also sign up for Apparition lessons, though you will not be able to take the test unless you turn seventeen before the end of your sixth year at Hogwarts. Incoming seventh years may also take or retake this class as well as the Apparition test. This year, the test will be the week before the exams for all those who are seventeen.

Finally, what you've all been waiting for: A TRIP TO HOGSMEADE! That's right, we'll be having a two week long trip to Hogsmeade, lasting from March 24, 2013 to April 6, 2013. You will be reminded of this event when it gets closer.

I think that's all I have to tell you. Hope you all had a happy holiday, and I hope to see you soon!
Jessica
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net

A Few Important Things/Events
Page 1 of 1