HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Disarming Charm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29855

The Disarming Charm Empty
PostSubject: The Disarming Charm   The Disarming Charm EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:39 pm

The Disarming Charm Tumblr_mf5lpeGxvd1rv2dduo1_500
E L I Z A B E T H | R I L E Y | H A N C O C K || H U F F L E P U F F

Elizabeth Riley Hancock walked into Charms on a Thursday afternoon with her textbook and her wand. If her calculations were correct, they would be learning the Disarming Charm today. She sat down at her normal seat and looked at the clock in Professor Flitwick's classroom and noticed that class wouldn't be starting for another two minutes. She took out the list of classes she could take next year. Care of Magical Creatures was a must, but what was the second class she would take.

Over the next two minutes, the rest of the class of second years filed in and sat down. When the bell rang, Professor Flitwick, standing on top of his stack of books, said, "Good morning second years. Today we are going to be learning about a charm that you will be able to use in duels. Can anybody take a guess as what that is?"

Riley knew the answer to his question. She raised her hand and was called on. In a loud voice, she said, "Is it the Disarming Charm, Professor?"

"Yes, Miss Hancock. Excellent answer; ten points to Hufflepuff! Now can someone else tell me what this spell will do when correctly performed in a duel?" asked Professor Flitwick.

Riley knew the answer to this question as well. However, she listened to the Professor and allowed someone else to answer the question. If they got it incorrectly, she would raise her hand to answer the question.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net

The Disarming Charm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOGWARTS :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Grand Staircase :: 2nd Floor :: Charms-
Jump to: