HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Contests??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29855

Contests?? Empty
PostSubject: Contests??   Contests?? EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:42 pm

So, I was thinking that we could have little monthly contests every month as a fun way for members to compete against each other (with out any dueling involved). I came up with a few ideas that I would like to bring up, but I would also you guys to leave suggestions and give feedback. Okay, let me introduce some of my ideas!

• Harry Potter Trivia Contests
A new set of questions will be posted each month for members to test their knowledge of Harry Potter. The answers will be submitted to a user who all judges have access to via Private Message. Judges will look at the answers and the person/s who answer the most correct and thorough answers gets a prize.

• Roleplay Contests
So, the members are given a situation and using one of their characters, or a character the judges have provided for them, ,embers must Roleplay what happens next and submit it to the user via Private Message.

• Fanfction Contests
Basically, we give you a character and/or scenario and you write a fanfic about it. You would then either submit it in a sub-forum that was per-made or Private Message it to the user.

• Art Contests
Members of the site would compete on how well they can draw, or whatever. A lot of times, members will be asked to depict a scene from the books/movies, or sometimes there will be a free draw, where you can create your own scenario. Certain rules, however, will apply to prevent contestants from drawing anything they want. Submissions will then be judges when sent to the user via email!

Do you have any ideas? Tell us below and give a short description of what would happen in that contest! I would also like to hear some feedback about my suggestion!
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 22222

Contests?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests??   Contests?? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:07 pm

I like this yup
Back to top Go down
ML
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 21932

Contests?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests??   Contests?? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:40 pm

YES LET'S DO IT. I WILL WIN TRIVIA. BE PREPARED.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 21956

Contests?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests??   Contests?? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:55 pm

NO! TRIVIA IS MINE!!!

But yep, good ideas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contests?? Empty