HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rushing to class (private to deathly)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Falcon

Galleons : 21164

Rushing to class (private to deathly) Empty
PostSubject: Rushing to class (private to deathly)   Rushing to class (private to deathly) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:19 am

The 14 year old witch walked down the corridor and was heading outside, she had just gotten out of transfiguration and was late for one of her favorite classes. Zaila was thinking about her next class which was Care of Magical Creatures. She was probably going to learn about Unicorns today and she was very excited. She ran down and took a sharp turn to the left. She bumped into someone and her satchel fell, as she bent down to pick it up she muttered an apology. Finally collecting her books she got up and looked to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
deathly212
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 20607

PostSubject: Re: Rushing to class (private to deathly)   Rushing to class (private to deathly) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:37 am

Brian walked alone with his head down ,sorting through his books, looking for his 'care for magical creatures book. "Whoa!" he said as he bumped into the girl. she knelt down and picked up the books the had fallen. "I am really sorry! hey! Don't we take care for magical creatures together? you're in gryffindor aren't you? oh! by the way I'm Brian…" he looked at her but couldn't remember her name.

Last edited by deathly212 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Rushing to class (private to deathly)   Rushing to class (private to deathly) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:03 am

I looked up and smiled to see Brian we did take care of magical creatures together "My name is Zaila but you would probably forget it again since you guys, as in Ravenclaws study a lot and that's why you don't remember my name" I said speaking so fast I had to gasp for breath at the end of it. " Anyway we are getting late for class, do you want to walk together?" I asked him impatiently wanting to get to class as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
deathly212
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Rushing to class (private to deathly)   Rushing to class (private to deathly) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:33 am

"sure… that would be nice!", I said smiling. "Just one second, I need to find my book!", I knelt down with my satchel and began to rummage through it."Ok!" i said pulling the book out."Lets go! we don't want to be late!" i laughed and looked at her playfully. I hadn't noticed her pretty light greenish-blue eyes before… but now as they sparkled in the light coming from the large windows i couldn't help my self say softly,"your so pretty!" embarrassed i buried my head in my hands and said again," I'am sorry… lets get going?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Rushing to class (private to deathly)   Rushing to class (private to deathly) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:45 am

"Thanks" I said at his comment, I got that a lot from people and took it genuinely "Well, you are not that bad yourself" I said laughing as I nodded and started off across the grounds towards the edge of the forbidden forest where Professor Kettleburn would be teaching us today and hopefully would have a live specimen of a Unicorn. I looked back to see Brian following me and stopped so I could catch my breath I waited for him to catch up and then suggested to walk from here.
Back to top Go down
deathly212
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Rushing to class (private to deathly)   Rushing to class (private to deathly) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:54 am

I was surprised when Zalia seemed so okay with me calling her pretty."Ummm.. thanks…Good idea, we should walk from here, i'am in desperate need of excerise!" I said hoping that a joke would help lighten the mood."So… what other elective do you have? I am in muggle studies, with Ms. Burbage" I said with a funny smile because of my cheesy joke.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Rushing to class (private to deathly)   Rushing to class (private to deathly) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:11 am

"I take Ancient Runes with Professor Bathsheda Babbling" I replied to his question about electives. We were just walking to the opening where the rest of the class was settling down when I asked him playfully "So, who are you going to the Yule Ball with?" I settled down and waited for the class to begin, I could not see a unicorn so I was disappointed. I had already read the chapter earlier so I could not be bothered listening so I turned my attention back to Brian who had just settled down next to me. I heard the Professor apologize about not being able to show a live unicorn and something about letting them live peacefully. But he thought that a class outside would be refreshing and told us to open our books and read the chapter but I did not really care so waited for Brian's answer. I hoped he had also read the chapter which he probably had considering he was a Ravenclaw, so we could chat till the rest of the class was done reading.
Back to top Go down
deathly212
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Rushing to class (private to deathly)   Rushing to class (private to deathly) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:27 am

"Well I haven't really… Asked anyone yet, how about you?" I crossed my fingers inside my robes pockets hoping she didn't have a boyfriend. i know this was soon but i liked her, and i wanted to ask her to the dance. the yule ball was drawing close and i didn't have a date yet.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Rushing to class (private to deathly)   Rushing to class (private to deathly) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:07 am

"No, I have not been asked yet and I have not asked anyone either" I replied. I opened my book to the chapter and acted like I was reading because the Professor strolled by and then turned back to Brian. "So. do we take any other class together? I think we take Charms and History together but other than that?" I asked him still straining my mind to think about any other class. It completely slipped my notice that the Professor had instructed us to take notes until he walked up to me and instructed me to do so. I nodded and started with my notes. most people would have been embarrassed but not me, I just shrugged it off and tried to finish them as soon as possible. I turned to the next page copying down whatever I had underlined yesterday but in a simpler way.
Back to top Go down
deathly212
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Rushing to class (private to deathly)   Rushing to class (private to deathly) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:20 am

"Don't we take defense against dark arts together? or was it herbology? I don't remember." I said jotting down a few lines in my leather bound notebook. "So umm…" I pretended to wait till the professor was out of earshot, but really i was just thinking about how to ask her to the dance. " umm… how about it? oh sorry! i mean how about coming to the dance with me?" i smiled nervously hoping she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Rushing to class (private to deathly)   Rushing to class (private to deathly) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:38 am

"Defence Against Dark Arts, yup Charms, History of Magic and Care for Magical Creatures."My quill raced through my notebook as I waited for what he was going to say next, I was almost done when Brian gathered enough courage to ask me, I knew he was nervous by his tone. I replied "Sure, why not?" I looked at him and then abruptly said "I have the next double period free because it is double Arithmacy or double Divination. Do you have to complete any homework or are you busy? If you are not busy and just need to do homework we could do it together in the library or just talk someplace unless of course you have other plans" I said whispering because Professor Kettleburn had glanced our way. I put a full stop finishing my notes and closing my notebook. I massaged my hand because it hurt from writing that fast. It was almost time and I waited for both an answer from Brian and for the Professor to dismiss the class.
Back to top Go down
deathly212
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Rushing to class (private to deathly)   Rushing to class (private to deathly) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:48 am

"Umm.. sure I'm free next period but not the next i have muggle studies, but later this evening we could get together… in the library?" its nice and quiet there", i said as professor kettle burn dismissed class. i packed my bag and signaled her to join me. "where do you want to go right now?" how about we go to the quidditch field? we could study there…"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rushing to class (private to deathly)   Rushing to class (private to deathly) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rushing to class (private to deathly)
Page 1 of 1