HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something Mew and Fun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29855

Something Mew and Fun Empty
PostSubject: Something Mew and Fun   Something Mew and Fun EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:03 am

Herro there! Now that the Yule Ball is over, I'd like to do something fun! It involves something I know we all love doing, or at least I do. You better love it to, since you are on a roleplay site. Time for our first ever Fanfiction Contest! *cheers of immense applause!*. I should probably go over how this is going to work before I start the contest.

For now, you'll have a month, so the rest of March, to write about the situation or the character we decide on. I'll be deciding on the first topic, which I hope will be entertaining. In the first week of the next month, I will read all of the entries (which is lucky for me because my spring break is the first week of April) and decided who's entry was the best, most creative, most fun, etc! If we have enough entries then there will be two or three awards! The winner will get a set galleon prize which will range from 50 to 250 galleons at the moment, and may increase in the future! Time to go over the rules!

You will submit all entries to a topic that I will make immediately after posting this!
Any entry that has any content that violates the rules will be disqualified.
We will be checking online to see if you plagiarized someone else's work, so refrain from doing so!
Do not write a Fanfiction about something other than the prompt.
Please keep fan fictions short and sweet. They should be one shots, not 40 chapter fan fictions!
Any questions?

Okay, of that's that, let us announce the prompt and begin our first monthly Fanfiction contest!

Please write for me about Severus Snape.

Click here to make a submission!
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net

Something Mew and Fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOGWARTS :: Important Stuff! :: The Daily Prophet-
Jump to: