HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kacky Snorgle's Charries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kacky Snorgle

Galleons : 22143

Kacky Snorgle's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Kacky Snorgle's Charries   Kacky Snorgle's Charries EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Name: Danika Elyron Brosche
"
Me? I'm Danika. It means Morning Star. I know, I know, it doesn't really fit my appearance, but I looked prettier as a baby."

"You can't possibly think I'm a boy. I'm not THAT ugly, am I?"

"Yes, I'm 16. And the year so far hasn't been very sweet."

Birthday: 28 November
 My birthday isn't symmetrical, or palindromic, or anything like that. It's just a birthday. Imperfect, like me."

Year at Hogwarts: 6th year 
"Yes, I am a bit tall to be a sixth year, but alas, reducio won't work."

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
"I probably don't look like the bravest person - but believe me, I'd have no problem jumping off of a building - with a wand, of course."
Brief History: See below:
"I don't know much about my family - my dad left when I was three. My mum's a Muggle-born Witch, a sort of quarter-blood, and she's told me that my dad was a half-blood. I was raised as a witch - I started doing magical stuff when I was around four; I made all the begonias in the garden bloom for my mother. Her name's Renee Jana (That's pronounced Yanaa) Brosche. My dad's name was Brian. She won't tell me his last name, but I don't want to find out.

Physical Appearance: (4 sentences, be descriptive): "Um, ugly. Like, really ugly. Okay, not that ugly, but pretty ugly." Despite Dan's protests, she is quite stunning - she has bright, big, hazel eyes, long black lashes, and dark, dark brown hair that lightens towards the bottom. Her skin is light tan, and she barely has any pimples. Her nose is small but prominent and pointy, and her lips are full and cherubic, a pale carnation pink. Her hair is straight and usually tied in a high ponytail, with a short flick on the right. She rarely wears anything fancy, sticking to her school uniform, and, when allowed, a plain button-down t-shirt and levi's - though she looks good in them. She also owns one pair of converse, that are blue and black.

Personality: (4 sentences, be descriptive): "Of course I'm a nice person! How could I not be?"
Danika has a sort of sweet-and-sour personality. She rarely gets angry or annoyed, but when she does, she tends to get furious. She holds grudges, but is barely judgemental about people. She makes friends easily, and is extremely loyal. She would die for any of her friends. She undermines everything she does, making it sound less glamorous and so easy that everyone can do it. She is extremely modest and doesn't claim individual achievement for anything.

Wand: (wood, core, length): Sycamore, unicorn tail, 11 inches. "It's best for Charms, my favorite class."

Talents: (three sentences, be descriptive): "Talents? Psh. None. Nada. Zilch. I do have a flair for the Arts, though." 
Dan is an aspiring actress, singer, and dancer. She is into designing both fashion and interior, and she wants to become an Auror (she's not bad at DADA). She has excellent writing skills as well. She is an accomplished witch, and hopes to get at least three Outstandings in her O.W.L.s this year.

Pets:
"I've got an owl, Kiara." Kiara is her only pet, a snowy owl with a speckled forehead. Danika found her one evening in Hogsmeade, lying in a snowbank with a broken leg. Dan saved her and got her fixed her up - since then Kiara adores her.

Other: "Nothing much, really. I'm not exactly an interesting person." 
Her favorite color is drab olive - she has a crushed velvet skirt in that color, given to her by her mother. Danika's play-by is Lauren Lopez.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kacky Snorgle on Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Kacky Snorgle's Charries   Kacky Snorgle's Charries EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Name:
"Um, well. I'm Haydyn. But you might know me as...Danika's sister?"
Haydyn Evly Brosche
"I'm a girl. As much as Danika denies it..." (Nervous laugh)
Age/Birthday:
"I'm fourteen. My birthday's the 21st of December. It's palindromic."
House:
"I'm in Gryffindor, though everyone says I should be in Ravenclaw. Sometimes people think I'm smart." (blush)
Year at Hogwarts:
"I'm in my fourth year at Hogwarts, I just love it here."
Brief History:
"I don't want to talk about it. It makes me miss my mum."
Haydyn has the same history as Danika, but she is a lot more sensitive about it. She has a strong dislike for her unknown father, though she tries not to show it. Unlike her sister, she knows that her father left because her mother fell into drug addiction, and is twice as protective of her as Danika. She secretly helped her mother to rehab, and has always kept everything from her sister, since Danika would outrightly start yelling at her mother, blaming her for everything. For a while, before her Hogwarts letter came, Haydyn was jealous of her sister, but luckily, two years later, she got it too.
Physical Appearance:
"Am I pretty? I'm not sure. But Dani's beautiful, and people say I look like her."
Haydyn does look like her sister, but with a less prominent nose. In short, she has long, dark brown hair that lightens at the end[she usually wears it in two cute braids], bright hazel eyes (that are, more often than not, watery with tears), and a cute, cherubic face. She isn't quite as height-advantaged as Danika, barely reaching 5 foot 3" while her sister reaches 5, 9".
Personality:
"I think I'm nice. I don't really yell at people when I'm angry, I only cry."
Haydyn is weepy and sensitive, but she can get a grip when necessary. She doesn't yell at anyone but the wall (and her sister, of course), and she prefers to be alone when she's sad. She is extremely protective over her sister, though at the same time she realizes that it should be the other way around. Like her sister, she also has a habit of undermining everything good about her, not as a plea for attention, but simply because she thinks she isn't worth much.
Wand:
Rowan, Dittany stalk, 10 1/2 inches.
"Since it has Dittany in it, it's best for healing spells, transformations, and the like. I think it's what makes me good at tranfiguration."
Talents:
"If you look at Dani first, I'm nothing. Even if you don't, I'm not worth much."
Despite her protests, Haydyn has a sweet voice like her sister, and is a dab hand at pencil sketches. She likes drawing animals and people, rather than scenic sunsets and landscapes like her sister. She is quite an accomplished witch, good at Transfiguration and having a knack for Care of Magical Creatures.
Pets:
"I like to think of Kiara as my owl too, because I go upstairs to the owlery and feed her bacon rinds sometimes, when I miss home. But apart from her, I don't reallly have any pets."
Other:
Haydyn's color is orange.  Her play-by is Emily Browning.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kacky Snorgle on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Kacky Snorgle's Charries   Kacky Snorgle's Charries EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:24 pm

Name:
"Justin Bryant Long."
"I don't really look like a girl, do I?"

Age/Birthday:
15/ 24th July
"Uh, fifteen. Turning sixteen on the 24th of July."

House:
Ravenclaw
"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure - or a pair of broken weighing scales."

Year at Hogwarts:
5th
"Well, if I'm fifteen, I wonder what year I'd be in."

Brief History:
"I'm just your average kid. A half-blood, but what does that matter? It's my dad that's the Muggle, if you're one of those Neanderthals that think haemoglobin accounts for your intelligence. I, personally, love both my parents equally. I've got a little sister, Gwen. She's eleven, and she's just got her Hogwarts letter. I love her more than anything. In the summers, I live in Ottery St. Catchpole, in this adorable little house that's falling to wonderful pieces."
Physical Appearance:
"I'm not that handsome, I guess. I care more about my homework than my looks, frankly."
Justin has longish black hair that just about reaches his shoulders and looked just slightly tousled, yet straight. His eyes are a piercing sky blue, and his most attractive feature. His cheekbones are low, which gives him a manly jaw and features in general. When he's not in his robes, he prefers wearing a polo neck and jeans.

Personality:
"I'm just a socialite, who just happens to be smart."
Justin is a study freak sometimes, but always knows exactly when to make time for friends. He has an extremely attractive personality and is the sort of person that people want to be with all the time.

Wand:
Ebony, Dittany Stalk, 11 1/2 inches
Talents:
"Apart from getting straight Os and playing the guitar? Nothing."
Justin is a Grade 8 pass in the Trinity Guildhall Guitar Examinations, and he is an Outstanding student in Hogwarts. His favorite subject is Transfiguration.

Pets:
None
Other:
Justin's color is Maroon. His play-by is Aaron Johnson.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kacky Snorgle on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Kacky Snorgle's Charries   Kacky Snorgle's Charries EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Name:
Lynda Tanith Fraener
I walked in, lips forced into a smile. "Hello." I said sophisticatedly. "I'm Lynda. Lynda Fraener." I sat down on the stiff chair they had provided. One of the armrests were broken. I feel welcome already. I thought, but didn't voice.
I resisted the urge to raise my eyebrows. "Female." I said, maintaining a calm demeanor.
Age/Birthday:
16, 8/5
"I am sixteen, turning seventeen on the eighth of May." I said, glad for the less irrational question.
House:

Slytherin
This was getting suspicious. But I thought that maybe they were just following regulations and reading the questions of a piece of paper. "Slytherin." I answered.
Year at Hogwarts:
Sixth year
I managed not to huff in exasperation. "Sixth. Sixth year." I replied.
Brief History:Lynda is your average witch. She started performing spells at the age of five, so everyone knew that she would get her letter. It came exactly on time, and she was delighted. Her father works in the Ministry in the Department for Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures - this is why she has a pet Puffskein - and her mother writes a column every week for the popular wizarding magazine, Which Broomstick?.
I answered all of the questions in an animated tone, trying to act like I was interested. I managed to keep smiling throughout. My mother's job, my father's job, my pets, when I started performing spells first.
Physical Appearance: Lynda is quite plain when compared to most of the beauties at Hogwarts. Her prettiest feature are her bright hazel eyes. She has a palish complexion and dark brown hair that is straight, without any highlights or lowlights. Her face is clear enough, with the occasional zit or two. She is of average height - 5 feet 7 inches. When she isn't in her school robes and green-and-black scarf, she's seen in a knee-length skirt or jeans and half sleeved-tee, usually with plain brown sandals.
"As you can see," I said, still fake-smiling. "I'm not your average beauty. But I don't honestly think that I'll be breaking any mirrors anytime soon though." I laughed like it was the funniest joke I'd ever made. Who knew, maybe this would show up on my report card. If I was mean and snappy, I'd never get any recommendations for a job.
Personality: Lynda is sophisticated, sweet, and doesn't fire up like most people. She's always thinking of the future and how whatever she's doing right now could impact on what will happen next. She's very practical and slightly businesslike, but not enough so that she's deemed unlikeable. She's more of a walk away, don't worry about it person than a retort a mean quip and slap them in the face person. She's a loyal friend, and empathizes easily, although she isn't the first to extend a hand of friendship. She likes to have friends around her though, but takes a long time in deciding whether or not she should be friends with someone.
"I think I'm a nice enough person. I don't really like yelling at people unnecessarily." I grinned sweetly. I'd need to massage the muscles in my cheeks after this.
Wand:11 3/4 inches, Blackthorn, Demiguise hair, Pliable.
"Good for Charms and Transfiguration." I said briefly.
Talents: Lynda excels at Charms, and is good at Transfiguration and Potions. Apart from that, she has a sweet voice - even though she barely sings - and she loves dancing, painting, and sketching, despite her being mediocre at all three. She's also not bad at Quidditch - she usually plays Keeper or Chaser, but she prefers Keeper.
"I'm just your average Slytherin sixth-year. Who's good at Potions and Transfiguration. And who got an Oustanding in Charms last year. And is likely to get another this year." I ducked my head, giving me an excuse to relax the smile on my face. I faced front again, smiling.
Pets:
A Puffskein named Bernie.
"I used a spell to make him green when I was little." I kept smiling.
Other:
Lynda's color is Green.
"Nothing else?" I asked. "Alright then. Thank you." I said pointlessly, before walking calmly out of the room. As soon as the door closed behind me, I began massaging my cheeks.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kacky Snorgle on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Kacky Snorgle's Charries   Kacky Snorgle's Charries EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Name:
Kathryn Willow Schraeder.
"Kat. Kat Schraeder." I said, my fingers tapping out a rhythm on the wooden armrest of the chair. "Schraeder pronounced like you're saying shredder while someone's breaking your jaw."
"Yeah, I'm a girl."
Age/Birthday:
17/June 21
"Seventeen. Just turned, about a week ago."
Year at Durmstrang:
Seventh
"I said I was seventeen, didn't I?" I muttered under my breath. "Seventh year." I said out loud. "That's it then? Alright, bye." I said, getting up and waving halfheartedly before closing the door behind me.
Brief History:
Kathryn was born an orphan, her father dead from a Quidditch accident and her mother dying while giving birth to her. She was raised until the age of seven in an orphanage, after which she was adopted by an old wizarding couple. Her newly adoptive mom, Eylin, was a retired Quidditch columnist who wrote about Muggle Sports, and her adoptive father, Kevin, was an Auror before he resigned after a particularly nasty curse caused him to lose his left and wand arm. In time, he learned to write with his right and now writes to Kathryn every week. She loves both her adoptive parents dearly, and considers them her real parents.
Physical Appearance: 
Kat has long, wavy dark red hair down to her waist, complemented by her chocolate brown eyes that stand out against her milky white skin. She is lithe but surprisingly strong, and isn't too thin or too filled out, but leans towards slender. Her nose is small and button-like, and her smile is sweet but not sickly so. She is usually found in her school uniform, but doesn't like it much, and whenever possible will change into a simple t-shirt and jeans - this includes on weekends.
Personality:
Kat is not really a rule-abiding person, nor a rule-breaking person, but wavers between the two. If she sees someone playing a prank, she will most probably let it go unnoticed. Although she is fairly athletic, she is more the bookish sort, and doesn't really go outside much, hence her complexion. Her love of reading makes her intelligent and well-versed in literature. She is loyal and defendant of her friends, though she doesn't have many. She is the type of person who hates making split-second judgements and people who do, and likes taking her time about people. She believes that people are basically good.
Wand:
Kat's wand is twelve inches, pliant, and made up of Olive and Demiguise hair.
Talents:
Because of her biological father's death, Kat has an irrational fear of Quidditch, but is pretty athletic apart from that - she loves swimming and learned soccer from her adoptive mother. She has a lilting voice that is good at singing Irish folk songs, and not bad at the Beatles, either. She is good at Defence Against the Dark Arts, which isn't that great since Durmstrang  focuses mostly on the Dark Arts, but she gets good grades due to her bookishness.
Pets:
She has no pets.
Other:
She has an Irish accent, and her play-by is Emma Roberts.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29815

PostSubject: Re: Kacky Snorgle's Charries   Kacky Snorgle's Charries EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Are all these characters accepted, or do you need me to look at them?
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Kacky Snorgle's Charries   Kacky Snorgle's Charries EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:12 pm

No, they're all done.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Kacky Snorgle's Charries   Kacky Snorgle's Charries EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:53 am

Danika Brosche
Code:
[center][img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-4vpuW_h1q6I/UYqk8EZrvLI/AAAAAAAABKo/Cjon4Tuuz8Q/w497-h373/tumblr_m37j24ulZw1qe99iz.gif[/img][/center][center][font=Impact][color=olive][i][b][size=20]
Danika Elyron Brosche[/size][/i][/b][/color][/font][/center]
<center><div style="width: 350px; height: 290px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding: 4px; border-left: 3px solid black">[color=olive] text here yay[/color]</div></center>

Haydyn Brosche
Code:
[center][img[center][img]http://www.peolpstar.com/images/Emily-Browning-03.jpg[/img][/center][center][font=Impact][color=orange][i][b][size=20]
Haydyn Evly Brosche[/size][/i][/b][/color][/font][/center]
<center><div style="width: 350px; height: 290px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding: 4px; border-left: 3px solid black">[color=orange] text here yay[/color]</div></center>

Justin Long
Code:
[center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/c607ef943681f6ee297adbbf34d94e33/tumblr_inline_mneth40m2U1qz4rgp.gif[/img][/center][center][font=Impact][color=maroon][i][b][size=20]
Justin Bryant Long[/size][/i][/b][/color][/font][/center]
<center><div style="width: 350px; height: 290px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding: 4px; border-left: 3px solid black">[color=maroon] text here yay[/color]</div></center>

Lynda Fraener
Code:
[center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/c01f5537f0f2280448dadcd905783f3b/tumblr_inline_mo3eubfGrb1qz4rgp.gif[/img][/center][center][font=Impact][color=green][i][b][size=20]Lynda Tanith Fraener[/size][/i][/b][/color][/font][/center]
<center><div style="width: 350px; height: 290px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding: 4px; border-left: 3px solid black">[color=green] text here yay[/color]</div></center>

Kathryn Schraeder
Code:
[center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/f2e1c6c46afd3b32044f52de79d88aa7/tumblr_inline_min6w0jpTS1qz4rgp.gif[/img][/center][font=Impact][color=blueviolet][i][b][size=20]
Kathryn Willow Schraeder[/size][/i][/b][/color][/font][/center]
<center><div style="width: 350px; height: 290px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding: 4px; border-left: 3px solid black">[color=blueviolet] text here yay[/color]</div></center>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kacky Snorgle's Charries   Kacky Snorgle's Charries Empty

Back to top Go down

Kacky Snorgle's Charries
Page 1 of 1