HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hospital Wing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Falcon

Galleons : 21179

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:35 pm

The Hospital Wing Tumblr_m750978VrV1rnpp4to1_500

Kim Unsworth
18-Seventh Year
I paced worriedly and a bit impatiently, I had been waiting for Kat for a while now. You would have thought she would have rushed here hearing that Liam was badly wounded, now that she had feelings for him. I hadn't minded as much as she thought I would but right now I was very worried and quite annoyed. Liam usually came from a fight bruised, in serious times badly bruised but never this bad. I wonder what happened to him. I know that he is an amazing fighter and I would dread knowing who did this to him. He had arrived injured and then fainted. I had been here for four hours now waiting for him to regain conscious. I was quite annoyed and would probably punch him after he healed, why had he even gotten into such a situation. Among all the days he probably could get into such a situation he chose a day after his birthday, I shook my head and then checked my watch again, I really could not miss this test, it was 20% of our result. When I heard footsteps I turned around catching a glimpse of Kat and then rushed away, shouting "thank you" over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

Galleons : 22143

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:53 pm

The Hospital Wing Tumblr_inline_min6w0jpTS1qz4rgp

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
I rushed in, knowing that Kim had a test and I had a free period and that she was probably waiting for me. I watched her leave and then immediately turned to Liam. He had never looked this bad. My breath hitched in my throat as I walked over to him. I swallowed hard, sitting down on the bed next to him, before my hand went to his jaw again, and I laughed shakily but silently, remembering the Potions class. My fingers traced his jawline, the old bruise covered up by new ones. I ran my thumb along the hollow of his cheekbone, smiling slightly. The whole finally-telling-Kim-that-I-liked-her-brother thing had gone quite well, but part of me was wondering when I was going to tell him. Would I ever tell him? I sighed slightly. My hand went to the stubble just next to his ear, and then up, running through his hair. Part of it was matted with blood and I fought the urge to recoil, letting my fingers linger in his tousled dark-brown-black locks. "Liam," I murmured slightly, knowing the gravity of the situation. Four hours unconscious usually meant brain damage. "Please wake up." I pleaded, my hand leaving his hair to slide down to his hand, where I intertwined his fingers with mine.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:38 pm

The Hospital Wing Tumblr_mpmz88ljm21rb5tngo1_400

Liam Unsworth
18-Seventh Year
The first thing I felt was a gentle touch in my hair, my senses were slowly returning and I could here someone, I tried to strain for more and heard a feminine voice saying 'Please wake up'.  It took me a moment to realize who was talking and why she was pleading me to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes and then blinked waiting for them to adjust to the sudden brightness. Kat was looking downwards, her hair covering most of her face, her fingers were intertwined with mine and she hadn't realized I was awake. It then came back to me why exactly I was in the hospital wing, badly injured. I wanted to jump with joy and shout in triumph, now, if only I could open my mouth and manage to say something. My reaction to being found in this condition was probably unexpected to say the least, but it was all with good reason. I had finally managed to separate my family from my dad! He was finally out of our lives and he would not be back until he was out of his present business and had started a new one. I had even manged to shift my mom from the house. I would tell Kim as soon as I could', but right now I lifted my hand which Kat was not holding and reached for the glass of water, gulping it down, I placed it back and turned to Kat. "You can't keep your hands off me even when I am injured, can you?" What I did not realize is that my shifting position had made the sheet slip off the upper part of my body and was giving a complete view of my bare chest, which was not so bare. Considering the fact that it was half covered with bandages.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:49 pm

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
I gasped in shock, disregarding his earlier comment and instead gripping his hand even tighter. The sight of his chest, covered in bandages and saturated with blood, was almost too much to bear. "Liam!" I said, acknowledging the multitude of expressions that were flitting across my mind. Anger at whoever had injured him. Happiness that he was awake. Embarrassment that he had caught me holding his hand - and also, how easily my fingers seemed to fit in the spaces between his. Rage at the fact that he would be stupid enough to go and get himself this badly hurt. I looked at him, refusing to let go of his hand. "Who did it?" I said, my voice steel although my resolve might've been made of rubber for the use it was. "And I've said it before, I bloody care about you, Liam." I said angrily. "The reason for me doing this--" I said, gesturing to our intertwined fingers. "is more than just friendly flirting, alright? This is serious! What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:16 pm

Liam Unsworth
18-Seventh Year
Finally realizing what she was gawping at I hurriedly pulled up the sheet. "Oh, it's nothing to bad. This sort of thing happens all the time." Sadly, I was only half-lying. Well, she was demanding. I obviously was not going to tell her the full story, I wasn't going to tell anyone the whole story but I decided to let her in. To the revised and shortened version of course. "Well, you can say that we shifted, I mean Kim I and mom, and you can actually come over for the breaks, in fact you can live there all the time if you like. Taking into consideration my dad won't be around." I said grinning. I decided to completely ignore her last sentence. I knew that know if I wanted I could have a relationship now, and even though I liked her I wasn't completely sure. It was a change I was not willing to take in haste. Because, if we broke it on bad terms, it would be horrible to be around each other and it would be pretty hard on Kim.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:28 pm

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
"You better consider yourself lucky." I said, though with less venom since most of my anger had ebbed. "You could've been killed." I said, my head bowed as I tried to blink tired tears from my eyes. I had been woken up at eight to be informed that the guy I liked was sitting unconscious in the Hospital Wing, with multiple bruises and looking like he had come off worse from a very bad fight, and here he was, bloody grinning. Oh, and completely ignoring my too-subtle attempt to tell him that I liked him. "How many ribs broken?" I asked in a low voice, head still bent. My eyes were focused on our hands together, which for some reason he hadn't pulled apart. I wasn't really surprised about Liam starting some fight or the other with his father or something, and managing to kick him out of the house. It was bound to happen someday. I was such a bloody girl. The thought disgusted me. All I could care about was my bloody crush. Stupidhead, I thought to myself. What happened to Ms. I'm-so-Bookish?. I still refused to let go of his hand, though. It felt too good covering mine, almost like he was protecting me. I had to smother a snort at that. Oh, the irony. After all, who was the one lying on a bloody stretcher - and that in the literal sense?
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:01 pm

Liam Unsworth
18-Seventh Year
"Me? Killed? That's absurd. I would never die in some fight, no matter how hard it is." I said shocked. I wasn't in that bad a condition was I? Sure it was the hardest I've been through but it couldn't be so bad that people started underestimating me and forgetting how I fight. "I probably have four, maybe five ribs broken." I said nonchalantly, still in disbelief of the fact that she thought I could have been killed. I turned to her exasperatedly opening my mouth "How in the world cou-" I stopped short. I was so focused on me that I had totally forgotten that some people, very few, but, some people might have been worried. She looked tired and completely exhausted and she wasn't acting like herself because she still had my hand clasped in a death grip. How could I have failed to notice? "What happened?" I asked softly. "Are you okay?" I shifted to the corner of the hospital bed groaning in pain several times in the process and pulled her to one side so she could sit comfortably. "Come on, put your legs up," I encouraged "then tell me what wrong. I hope it's not because of how I arrived here."
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:12 pm

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
"I'm fine." I said, and it came out harsher than I meant to. Before I knew it he was pulling me to his side, and our arms were brushing. Every time they touched, my cheeks burned, even though our hands were still tightly clasped together. I reluctantly let go of his hand, turning away from him. "Sorry. I must've been blocking the circulation." I said dully, trying not to notice how there was no space whatsoever between us and if I turned back towards him, I could probably kiss him. That wasn't going to help things in any way. "Nothing's wrong, Liam." I said thickly. My eyes were still blurred with tears. "It's just that you're hurt and it scared me." And I seriously like you but I'm too much of a dunderhead to tell you, I thought, but I didn't say it, instead just smiling slightly in an effort to lighten the topic. "So, the great and mighty Liam Unsworth hath fallen!" I said jokingly, drawing up my knees and putting my arms around them, and turning my head so that the left side of my face rested on the tops of my knees, and the right side of my face was facing him. "How'd it happen?" I asked, a tad bit more serious but still with a smirk playing around my lips. Lips that were no more than five or six inches away from his -- stop, Kat, I told myself. That is not helping.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:05 am

Liam Unsworth
18-Seventh Year
"Fallen? Hardly." I scoffed the moment she said that, I even flung out my wrist in exasperation, expressing the absurdity of that situation. I pity myself, I did not realize how that would effect my ribs. Ouch, my poor ribs. I flinched slightly in attempts to refrain myself to let out any other reactions to that, I hoped it would be interpreted as a flinch due to the huge blow to my ego. I pulled her closer to me "I am fine now, there is no need to worry." I breathed softly into her ear, All the while my ribs screaming bloody murder and taking revenge for all the sins I ever committed in my young life. I managed to refrain myself of showing any signs of my internal struggles due to the extra weight on me, I almost whooped in joy at the accomplishment, but stopped myself just in time. That would have been a huge give away, not to mention my ribs would have killed me by that time. I tentatively reached out and entwined our hands,"I don't really mind though." I said mentally gauging her reaction and hoping her holding my hand was not just a moment of weakness. I was numb to the pain of any other injuries of my body because of the agonizing shots of pain going through me due to my ribs. I conveniently ignored her question, hoping she would drop it. If she found out what happened, she would realize how bad the situation was, how bad it had always been. It was better if she just maintained her own version of what happened. It had definitely taken a toll on me, I had become very serious and detached, sometimes even straight out emotionless. But, it would all change now, perhaps even sooner than I expected.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:23 am

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
I tried to ignore the shudder that went up my spine when I felt his warm breath in my ear, instead concentrating on the flinching that obviously meant that his ribs were broken. I steeled myself and tentatively placed my hand on his sternum, pressing slightly where I knew would give him some relief. "Liam." I said, my breath hitching in my throat again. Don't think about the fact that you can feel his rippling muscles or his heartbeat or the warmth under your fingers, I thought. "Liam, you've got at least five ribs broken." My chest tightened, my heartbeat quickening at the thought of what would happen if the broken ribs had pierced through any internal organs. "Please tell me how it happened." I murmured pleadingly, tears pricking at the corners of my eyes and running down my face faster than I could think. It didn't help that our current position - me facing him with a hand on his chest, him looking down at me - wouldn't look out of place in a romantic comedy novel. Or that his lips, chapped and dry and split at one end, still managed to look appealing somehow, or that his eyes were huge cavernous pools of cobalt, or that the curve of his jaw still had bruises that were just begging to be stroked, or -- okay Kat snap out of it, NOW, I thought to myself. YOU ARE NOT HELPING..
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:16 pm

Liam Unsworth
18-Seventh Year
My breathing relaxed slowly as the pain eased away. I was aware of the fact that my muscles were flexing under her touch but I paid it no heed, right now I was more concerned about our proximity, our current position which definitely did not look like one of just friends. I exhaled deeply as the frown started forming on my face, "I thought it would be around five." I was just about to rebuff her pleas but then I saw her silently crying and looked into her yes which were filled with worry, concern, curiosity and wait, was that? No way, must have been my imagination. I looked sort of deflated as I started "I was hoping that it would be a quick matter but I knew it was just wishful thinking. " I passed loosing my flow of thought and my words just coming out like the inner turmoil that was churning my stomach. "Vicious. Attacked. Outnumbered. Hoped. Triumph. Blacked out." I then realized that I would not be able to tell her or for that matter anyone even if I wanted to. I looked at her remorsefully and said "Sorry, I am not ready." This was a huge moment of weakness for me but after all I had gone through, just give me a break."
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
I took a deep, shaky breath, trying to take in what he had just said. I was about to reply when I heard the bell, a huge clanging that rattled my eardrums. "I..." my voice faltered. "I've got Transfiguration. I'm sorry, I-- I would stay, but I should go. I really should. I'll--" I hesitated again, steeling myself. Before I could lose my nerve, I leant forward and curved my hand around his jaw, making his face turn so that there was just enough exposed skin there for me to kiss him on the cheek. "I'll come see you later, yeah?" I said, sure that I was blushing furiously but for once not caring in the slightest. There was a feeling of dimmed triumph running through me, beneath all the layers of numbness and oh-my-Merlin-Kat-you-just-kissed-him-ness. I gripped his hand once, tightly, trying to convey everything that I hadn't said in words in that one squeeze. "Get well soon for me, alright?" And I left without another word.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:09 am

Liam Unsworth
18-Seventh Year
"Yeah sure, I will." I said in a trance-like state. My mind was buzzing with one thought only. I was surprised but it's not like I minded it. In fact, I quite liked it. Wait a second, I'm thinking like a girl I thought disgustedly. I am pretty sure the expression on my face was hilarious right now and instead of pondering over what just happened and going completely crazy. I decided to get some rest before someone else came to see me, in other words my sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hospital Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Wing   The Hospital Wing Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hospital Wing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOGWARTS :: Other Schools :: Durmstrang Institute.-
Jump to: