HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intramural Quidditch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 21853

Intramural Quidditch Empty
PostSubject: Intramural Quidditch   Intramural Quidditch EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:01 am

Derek walked out of the castle with his broomstick in hand. He entered the quidditch pitch and got ready for tonight. He had made an announcement that there would be a intramural quidditch match tonight, and he hoped people would show up. Derek mounted his broom and began to fly around the pitch, getting himself warmed up.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

Galleons : 21164

PostSubject: Re: Intramural Quidditch   Intramural Quidditch EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:03 am

Intramural Quidditch Tumblr_mprsghBJdr1rc08qco1_250

Kyler Harwood
17-Seventh Year
 I heard about the announcement Derek had made and had decided to check it out. As I walked to the Quidditch Pitch with my broomstick in my hand, I noticed there were only a few people around. As I squinted up, I saw the flying figure of Derek. I mounted my broomstick at once and rushed to catch up with him. 
Feeling the cold wind nip at my face, I shivered and thanked Lynda internally for reminding me to wear the warm woollen scarf that was around my neck. I finally caught up to him and said, "There aren't many people here yet." I knew Derek because we were in the same year and also had a few classes together. 
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 22167

PostSubject: Re: Intramural Quidditch   Intramural Quidditch EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:49 pm

xander ross larkin

Xander wasn't the greatest at Quidditch, but he couldn't resist the possibility of playing. His father had given him a broom for his last birthday, and while the Nimbus broom was new then, it wasn't now. Still, the boy enjoyed it's smooth staff and grip. After his classes he grabbed his broom and gear, and was off to the pitch.

A scarf around his neck, colored white and green along with his stocking cap. Xander didn't normally wear hats outside, but it was cold. His sweatshirt seemed thinner than ever as he walked, but hoped that he would feel better once he was in the air and moving around. Once he did get to the pitch, he noticed two other guys from his house, Derek and uh...Kyler? He didn't know them very well, they were two years ahead of him anyways.

Kicking himself upwards, he flew towards the direction of the older boys, smirking as he went along. "Hey, guys," he greeted with a grin. "D'you think we can just toss the quaffle around until people show up?" the wizard offered. It seemed to be even colder higher up, which he should've assumed, but hadn't. He was grateful that he had thought of wearing a hat, as the wind nipped at his nose, making it red.

"Oh, I'm Xander, fifth year, by the way," he added quickly, giving the other guys a half-smirk.

[url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=106159935]
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intramural Quidditch   Intramural Quidditch Empty

Back to top Go down

Intramural Quidditch
Page 1 of 1