HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I will become undone and then I'll write about it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brennana
Brennana

Galleons : 21963

I will become undone and then I'll write about it Empty
PostSubject: I will become undone and then I'll write about it   I will become undone and then I'll write about it EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:43 pm

You've found my

characters !

Any questions, PM me, please don't post here
Here is my full character topic.

Last edited by Brennana on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

PostSubject: Re: I will become undone and then I'll write about it   I will become undone and then I'll write about it EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:45 pm

J a m e s
H a v e n

Jim is has a sort of wandering spirited essence to him. He is curious and distant at times, and at others stern and unyielding. At these certain times he tends to avoid people, wander off, and get caught up in all new experiences so that he can become a little more gentle once again. At these gentle times, he often devotes himself to his practice. He is studious and logical and makes decisions based on rational thoughts until he gets fed up which is when it circles back to his stern personality. So basically, his personality is one big loop. When he has nothing to work on, at these rare, rare, times is when he socializes. Now, Jim is most certainly not the most charismatic person out there, and sure he is very oblivious to social conventions or colloquialisms, however, he can make a great friend. He is trustworthy, for one. Why would he bother giving up a secret? It would just start drama, and he would be in the middle, and why would he want that. No, on the contrary, he hardly would ever ever consider giving away someone's secret. Sometimes he is actually the person anyone goes to when they need to get something off their chest because they know he won't breathe a word. Second, he would make a good friend because unlike other people who would just ignore someone when they fall, metaphorically, he would try to pick them back up again.

credit to tillie at caution

Last edited by Brennana on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

PostSubject: Re: I will become undone and then I'll write about it   I will become undone and then I'll write about it EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:58 pm

D a n i e l
B y r n e

He is quiet, and often is found alone, even though he strives to make friends, people just don't like him. He is a blood traitor so slytherins don't like him and he is a slytherin so no one else likes him. He strives to be social, however. He doesn't really try to rely on anyone. He has grown up without friends, though he isn't mean to anyone who tries to understand him. But hardly anyone wants to talk to him. He is also great at all sports, magic and muggle studies. Quidditch is is best sport, and always plays the part of beater. He is talented enough to play seeker, however he finds that being a beater has much better benefits to his muscles, so obviously he is also athletic. He also seeks to become very successful and will do everything in his power to obtain his quidditch career.

Last edited by Brennana on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

PostSubject: Re: I will become undone and then I'll write about it   I will become undone and then I'll write about it EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:17 pm

B r e n d e n
J a m e s

Brenden's two most dominant character traits are that he is independent and quiet. It may seem shocking to find someone in Hufflepuff to not want many friends, but rest assured, Hufflepuff is the right house for him. Though his friends are few, and he doesn't feel the need to rely on them, he is extremely kind and trusting. Any secret, he can keep. Mostly because he doesn't understand why it would even be worth spreading. Brenden is also very curious, and studious, but not too intelligent. He has to study a lot to learn a basic concept, and makes up for lack of intelligence in the ability to over achieve.

Last edited by Brennana on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

PostSubject: Re: I will become undone and then I'll write about it   I will become undone and then I'll write about it EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:46 pm

J u l i a n n
P l u t a r c h

Juliann is fun-loving. Extremely energetic, he is an ideal chaser on the Slytherin quidditch team. He loves a good joke, even at the expense of others sometimes. However, his quick-paced personality makes him bored quite often, which is probably why he doesn't do his homework. Boredom leads to curiosity. Juliann is definitely one of those people that you can find wandering the halls after hours, or doing something he's not supposed to. Although, Juliann is sneaky so it wouldn't be too easy to actually catch him doing these things. One the downside, Juliann is distrusting. Knowing that he wouldn't trust himself, he finds it hard to trust others as well. Whether assisting in practical jokes or having his back in a duel, Juliann selects very few people to do this. Another very unpleasant thing about Juliann is that he doesn't usually take interest in the feelings of others. Everything is about him, and if people don't like it, well, sucks. He doesn't have friends because of this, but hey, who needs them anyway?

Last edited by Brennana on Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

PostSubject: Re: I will become undone and then I'll write about it   I will become undone and then I'll write about it EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:33 pm

M a d e l e i n e
T o u s s a i n t

Coming Soon

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will become undone and then I'll write about it   I will become undone and then I'll write about it Empty

Back to top Go down

I will become undone and then I'll write about it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOGWARTS :: Important Stuff! :: Rules & Joining-
Jump to: