HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colby Chare's

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Colby Chare's Empty
PostSubject: Colby Chare's   Colby Chare's EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Abigail (Abbey) Leigh Grayson

Birthday:
December 3rd

Year at Hogwarts:
5th

Parents:
Colby Rimes, Ravenclaw. Tony Grayson, Gryffindor.

Hogwarts House:
Slytherin

Appearance:
Abbey is average height at 5’4 and light at only 110 pounds. She just has that, ‘What do I care’ look about her. Her strawberry blond hair falls past her shoulders in soft ripples. Her skin is a peach color and often turns red quite easily. Her bright blue green are framed by dark brown lashes. Abbey tends to keep her hair pulled into a ponytail or bun.

Personality:
Oi…. Describe Abbey’s personality… Well she’s….. She not the nicest person in the world but she isn’t the meanest either. She is very sociable but she only has a close knit friends she keeps in her short circle. She is a good student and makes wonderful grades, but she doesn’t at first strike you as the smarter one. She likes to joke around and may take it just alittle to far sometimes. And you can’t leave out the traits that put her where she is. She is pretty sneaky about things and seems to worm around things to stay out of trouble and will squeeze her friends out that tiny hole with her. A quick thinker with a poker=face and you have got Abigail.

Wand:
Chester Oak, 8 ½ inches long kind of bendy. Unicorn hair.

Talents:
She’s amazingly skilled in Charms and Transfiguration. Also has a knack for getting just what she wants.

House Life:
a clam house, her parents aren’t the least disappointed that she became Slytherin, but her bother jokes about it to her.

Siblings:
She is the second child her brother, Kyle is a 6th year Gryffindor

Other:
She is very proud to be a Slytherin, but knows she’s not the bad apple

Her favorite spell in the Nox

Friends & Foes

Places I've Been and Things I've Done

I had a bad day and yelled at a kid that he fell down a staircase. I didn't mean to scare him, but he wouldn't leave me alone!

Spoiler:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ryan Nicolette Blake

Birthday:
September 9th

Year at Hogwarts: 7th

Parents:
Zachary Blake, (Muggle Born) Ravenclaw. Bailey Pittman, Gryffindor.

Hogwarts House:
Gryffindor

Appearance:
Her heart shaped face and dimples when she smiles it makes Ryan a very cute girl. Her thick brown hair falls down her back softly. and cheek bones gives him a very soft look. she’s a tall healthy shape and size at 120 pounds and 5‘7. She often get second looks and has been known to break a few necks. Which she uses thoughs brown eyes to tease.

Personality:
Ryan’s is polar opposite of her brother. Yet they seem to be just alike at times. Ryan’s hyper and sometimes let her temper get the better of her. She often forgets what she’s supposed to do, and gets side tracked. She’s quick to change her plans to do something completely different. Getting sidetracked might as well be a talent with her.

Wand:
A 9 inch long yew wand with phoenix core

Talents:
She sing very well

Special Abilities:
Occlumency

House Life:
Hectic and busy

Siblings:
Has a twin brother named Raleigh

Other:
Her color is Pink

Friends & Foes

Spoiler:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Raleigh Hugo Blake

Birthday:
September 9th

Year at Hogwarts:
7th

Parents:
Zachary Blake,(Muggle born) . Bailey Pittman, Gryffindor.

Hogwarts House:
Gryffindor

Appearance:
With a narrowish face and light tan skin, give’s Raleigh a glowing look. His brown hair is curly and brushes his forehead. Both twins looks a lot alike at 5’8 and 150 pounds. He has a light weight look about him and a smirk often dances his lips in a good natured way. His body is very lean and muscular. He and his sister walk the halls together and both draw your attention. Those warm chocolate eyes seem to draw you in unwelcomely.

Personality:
Raleigh is the poster child for serious. He just seems so dead manned all the time. He has a joking side and is easy for him to seem all powerful when he is really not a biggy. Rye keeps his head held high and a protective sheild around his younger twin sister. Rye is very soft hearted but you have to be really close to see that side of him.

Wand:
A 12 inch pecan wand with phoenix core

Talents:
He is a very skilled Guitarist, and often plays for his friends who find much interest in the Muggle interment.

Special Abilities:
Legilimency

House Life:
Hectic and busy

Siblings:
Has a twin sister named Ryan

Other:
His Color is Teal

Friends & Foes

Spoiler:

Last edited by Colby on Sun May 01, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29855

Colby Chare's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colby Chare's   Colby Chare's EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:14 pm

TOTAL APPROVED NESS
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net

Colby Chare's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colby Chare's   Colby Chare's EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:28 pm

Two new charre's
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29855

Colby Chare's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colby Chare's   Colby Chare's EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:45 pm

Both of them are approved. Sorry for the long wait!
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Colby Chare's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colby Chare's   Colby Chare's Empty

Back to top Go down

Colby Chare's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOGWARTS :: Miscellaneous :: Godric's Hollow Graveyard-
Jump to: