HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Character Empty
PostSubject: My Character   My Character EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:51 am

Name: Silena Isabelle Hudgens

Birthday: February 14, 1995

Year at Hogwarts: 5

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor

Appearance: she has long hair till her waist, colored dark brown and wavy, blue eyes, radiant skin, not too thick not too thin either just right. She has a sweet karisma. She has a sweet voice, and she's attractive and beautiful.

Personality: Silena is nice, kind,friendly, open minded, she loves unicorns and pegasus, she loves reading, writing, and a very outspoken kind of girl. She has a brave heart, a little scared of snakes and spiders. She loves shopping and accessorizing. She's not much of a neat freak but she wants her things organized. She loves to have french manicures with special nail polish that changes color everyday according to her mood, she loves to style her hair before going to class, but she's a pretty darn smart student. She doesn't leave her friends behind in terms of trouble, she's also loyal to her friends and other people who she loves. She always fight for what's right, and she loves adventures, and expect her to even put on lipstick while running or saving lives.

Wand: She got her wand when she was 11 at Olivander's and the wand that chose her was a 16 inches cherry wood with unicorn's hair, with carvings of exclusive wonder such as flowers, butterflies and its fantasy like design suits Silena, and to top it she even bought a wooden case for the handle of the wand that has swarovski diamonds to have a touch of her personality.

Talents: singing, drawing, designing, anything to do with creativeness

Other: she has a pet persian cat colored white, very sassy cat,and when she walks she loves to whip her tail in a girly way, its eyes are colored dark purple, very sweet when she sees Silena she always jumps to her lap and even sleeps beside her, usually she stays in Silena's bed most of the time, and she oftens just sleep, wakes up and eat then back to sleep. Sometimes she takes a walk within the gryffindor common room and the fat lady loves her, and her name is Aphrodesia meaning divine beauty. She loves to hunt rats as usual for typical cats and she loves to stay at windows and have a view of the whomping willow that sways its branches and it entertains her.

Silena is a half witch, she lived in France before. Her mom was a witch and her dad's a mortal. Her dad died when she was a baby, and her mom took care of her, but eventually at the age of 9 when she went home from school, she found the house devastated like someone broke in, and found her mom lying in living room, and in her hand held a wand. Its just then she realized she's no ordinary kid, no wonder she experience weird stuff. She took her mom's wand and kept it as a remembrance. Then she was sent to the orphanage, during her stay she knew that the stories her mom usually tell her was all true, about a school named Hogwarts, a girl who was a witch and was sorted to a house called gryffindor, it was her mom all along. She later on recieved a letter from Hogwarts school and she got excited, she even had a little visit from Hagrid who took her from the orphanage and brought her to Hogwarts. She got excited going to Hogwarts for she wants to know more about her mom's early days. Sometimes she spends summers at Hogwarts and help plant mandrakes, or helping Hagrid in some things, or sometimes spends the whole summer with her friend Cherin. But during holidays she just stays at Hogwarts.

Her rp-ing color maybe pink

Last edited by Isabelle_Silena on Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

My Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character   My Character EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:47 am

Name: Cherin Mabelle Fleurette

Birthday: August 1, 1995

Year at Hogwarts: 5

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Appearance: she has a bluee green aquatic eyes that reminds of the sea, she has reddish brown curly hair, her skin is fair white, pinkish cheeks. She always ties her hair up to keep out of the way and mostly Silena gives her make overs which sometimes she gets a little irritated.

Personality: She's very smart, she loves reading, writing, which are their in commons with Silena, she loves adventures, thrills, mysteries, and romance. She always stays at the library most of the time and she spends her free time mostly under a tree reading a book while Silena beside her plays with make up. She and Silena loves to talk about things together like the books they read, or updates about something, and most of the time they love to stay their free time in open places. She loves chocolate frogs which Silena hates. She always play pranks at Silena which makes her mad. But most of the time their best buds. She loves subjects that involves potions and she love dark arts. She hates divination because it bores her, while Silena enjoys the subject.

Wand: She got her wand in the age of 11 at Olivander's and her wand is 17 inches long birch wood with phoenix feather, her wand is carved with roses, vines, and little owls that symbolizes wisdom and intelligence.

Talents: She's very good in planning, and a good strategist. Very intelligent.

Other: She chose to have an owl because owls are known for wisdom, and she called her owl Athena, her owl is colored white and its eyes were colored gray. Athena is a very smart owl indeed, she matches Cherin and she loves to sore above the sky.

Cherin Mabelle lives in London with her mom and dad but her dad works very far. She don't always see her father. Both of her parents are witch and wizard, and she met along Silena at Hogwarts. She treated Silena like her sister because she doesn't have any siblings, her parents treats Silena as their own too, and during vacation Cherin's mom invites Silena over to spend the whole summer together. Cherin's mother is a famous writer and her books are most likely found in shops at diagon alley, and her dad's work is researching and studying facts about dragons and other creatures. Cherin's parents know Silena's mom but not very close friends, just batchmates. Cherin met Silena during her first year while Cherin was being bullied by some slytherin kids then Silena saw what happened and she fought for her. Then they became best of friends, usually they enjoy going out together to Hogsmeade during snowy days, enjoying the yummy butterbeer, go to the candy shop for sweet treats, and go to bookstores in diagon alley and find books that interest them.

her rp-ing color maybe violet
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29855

My Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character   My Character EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 pm

APPROVED. WELCOME TO THE FORUM
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net

My Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character   My Character EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:40 am