HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

libowy's character

Go down 
AuthorMessage

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: libowy's character   libowy's character EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:21 am

I couldn't decide what wand length so I took a quiz I also took a quiz on what house I should be in. If anyone else can't decide try the links.

Name:Chase Erigo

Birthday:9/9

Year at Hogwarts:1st

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw

Appearance: Chase has long deep brown hair and piercing green eyes. he has Arabian like skin, very little muscle mass, and a northern Irish ascent. He towers above everyone with a height of 4'5'', and holds a weight of a whopping 60 lbs. (got to love sarcasm. And he's not a leprechaun.)

Personality:Chase is very anti- social, the less people around him the better. From the outside he can seem very hard and emotionless. Chase is like a nut, break through the hard outer shell, you have a loyal friend. (or a tasty nut.) Anyone who takes the time to befriend Chase, will have a friend who will die to save you. he can be very humorous and chatty to those he feels comfortable with, and he loves to smile. I always sticks his nose in things he shouldn't, and almost always tries to take someone along with him. He's not afraid of what's around the corner, or over the cliff.

Wand: A 10 and three fourths of an inch wand, made from yew. The wand core is Veela Hair, and it's averagely bendy for yew.

Talents:Potions, and defense against the dark arts.

Other: You'll probably find him at the library.

Name:Cain Wright
Birthday: 9/11
Deathday: 11/13 He fell out a window
Year at Hogwarts:71
Hogwarts House:He WAS in hufflepuff
Appearance:He's almost always a translucent, cyan blue. His eyes still have a faint resemblance of green; his hair has a slight hint of blond. He's a very proud owner of a scar on his back he got when he fell
Personality:he can be kind, sweet, and thoughtful. Although he couldn't find his way out of a closet, he loves an adventure. he's incredibly trust-worthy, but pretty gullible. he'll believe almost anything you tell him. he's loyal, and will do what ever it takes to save the people he loves. he's also a hard worker.
Haunts: if he has to haunt anything, it's the window.
Talents:He plays the guitar.
Other:in case you haven't figured it out yet, he's a ghost.

Last edited by Libowy on Sat May 07, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:29 pm

I love Sarcasm, very good.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29855

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:30 pm

The age must be 11 and the year must be 1. I suggest more appearance, but you have the bare minimum!
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:32 pm

Oh right, I was thinking that this meant it was his first year my bad.
Back to top Go down

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Re-Approved
Back to top Go down

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Oh. After I changed it I started role-playing. I didn't know that he had to be re-approved. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:06 pm

No its OK, it was a misunderstanding on our part. Its all good now, just keep role playing.
Back to top Go down

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:19 pm

K. Thank you for Re-Approving My Chari!
Back to top Go down

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:05 pm

NEW CHARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29855

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:39 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Thanks jess!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

libowy's character Empty
PostSubject: Re: libowy's character   libowy's character Empty

Back to top Go down

libowy's character
Page 1 of 1