HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 22167

Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs}   Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} 2chku2r
*[Olivia Anne Whales]*

Untouchable like a distant diamond sky
I'm reaching up and I just can't tell you why

Olivia woke up that morning with her hair in it's usual braid. She had already gotten into her robes, her yellow and black pride showing in it's normal way. The witch had just ironed her white button down shirt, which supported her Hufflepuff tie. Her skirt was smoothed and fresh, just the way she liked it. The morning seemed to be happy with Olivia, which was a first. Pulling up her sock, she sat down with her fellow house mates. Giving them a cheery smile, as always worn by her, she began to eat her breakfast.

All was going well until the morning owls came in. Usually, Olivia would want word from her parents, even if they were muggles. It wasn't their fault, after all. She spotted her barn owl, named Stanley. The girl grinned seeing him carrying a letter on the right side of his leg. Olivia was happy until, that is, she saw him diving straight for a bowl of porridge. Stanley always was a clumsy owl, who took food whenever he could. Now both of those traits were coming together, as he dived into the breakfast, getting the food all over Liv's face.

Her mouth was gaping open, and she wiped the porridge out of her eyes. Her front side was covered in the wet food, and she felt terrible. Liv bit her lip, seeing Slytherins laughing a pointing. For a second, she considered sending Stanley to eat their food, see how they like it. "Oh gosh..." Liv said softly. Stanley hooted happily, eating the porridge as if nothing was wrong.

Silly Owl.
http://www.polyvore.com/liv_hogwarts/set?id=50453314

Untouchable burning brighter than the sun
And when you're close I feel like coming undone
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 21901

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs}   Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:11 am

Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} Tumblr_lk1n0eavh81qesop1o1_500

Brianna grinned happily as she walked into the Great Hall. Around her all the people were moving sluggishly and yawning frequently. Not Brianna. As soon as she woke up she had been filled with energy. That was how she always felt when she woke up. Brianna hated wasting time, and so much time was wasted by wishing you were still in bed. Brianna flicked her blonde hair over her shoulder and sat down at the Hufflepuff table. She was sitting opposite Olivia. Brianna smiled a greeting at her. Since they were both Chasers Brianna knew Liv reasonably well. Brianna grabbed a piece of toast and started eating it. She had just finished her third bite when an owl swooped down and landed in some porridge. This resulted in Liv being splashed with porridge. Brianna grabbed a napkin and handed it to her. "You okay?" Brianna asked.

Last edited by Balisugar on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs}   Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:31 pm

*[Olivia Anne Whales]*

Olivia smiled at her fellow Chaser player and gratefully took the napkin. "Thanks, I'm alright." she said, wiping off the rest of her face. The napkin cleaned her face up well, and soon Liv's features could be seen again. She felt in her hair, happy to find that no porridge had slipped into her dark brown locks. "Stanley's just so hungry. All. The. Time." the witch said, watching the owl come closer to her, and plop down by her plate. He was affectionately biting at her finger. Liv untied the letter and shoved it in her pocket, deciding to read it later.

"Sorry about that." Liv said to the Hufflepuff, whose breakfast ended up on her. She shooed Stanley off, seeing that he was carrying her strip of bacon in his beak. Her face broke into a grin and she laughed. "He always did like bacon, silly thing." Liv seemed to quickly dismiss the idea of everyone laughing at her, and replaced it with a new thought. How was she going to get it off of her? Surely there had to be a cleaning spell that would do the trick. The question was, would she remember it?

Liv continued to think for a while, a mental list of spells running through her brain, trying to find the spell. She figured a vanishing spell would do just fine, for now. Pulling out her wand, she quickly muttered, "Evanesco" She was happy to find the porridge was off of her robes, and she was once more clean. Liv smiled at Brianna and asked her, "You didn't get any on you, did you? He's a very messy bird, sorry if he did."

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs}   Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} Tumblr_m5e4r2kRGZ1r7ifqv

Brianna watched in an amused away as Liv's owl tried to eat her finger. He seemed to realise that wouldn't work because once Liv had the letter he flew off with a piece of bacon. Brianna smiled slightly as the bird disappeared from view. When Liv asked if she had got any on her Brianna quickly checked herself. Nothing on her robes, which was good. Today her hair was in a side plait, so Brianna poked her fingers through the little holes between the strands of hair. She didn't find any porridge though. "Nope, he missed me. I think it was mainly you who got splattered." That made sense. Liv had been sitting directly in front of her owl.

Last edited by Balisugar on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs}   Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:52 pm

*[Olivia Anne Whales]*

Olivia nodded slowly. She would've offered to help Brianna if she did get splattered, since she did the same for her. Liv nodded again and took a piece of toast, then eating a section of it. After chewing, she looked at Brianna with a smile. "Are you ready for Quidditch practice soon?" she asked. Liv had a spark in her eyes, as she usually did when talking about her favorite sport in the whole entire world.

Liv had been on the team since her third year, when she finally got in. She didn't really have a place to practice, because she was muggle born. Most people, wizards and witches alike, would say it was odd for her to be a Chaser on the team, seeing she should have no magical talent at all. Liv knows why she does, because of her grandmother. Somehow the magic skipped her father and passed on to her. She blinked out of her daydreams and began to finish off her toast, waiting for a reply.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs}   Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:33 am

Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} Tumblr_m5cpy5X6y11ry877xo1_250

Brianna undid the plait in her hair. She just wantedto double check that there was absolutely no porridge in it. Brianna ran her fingers through her long golden hair. She did a quick check on her hands to check that there was no porridge on them. Luckily there wasn't. Brianna re-did her hair into a side ponytail and picked up her piece of toast again. She took a few bites as she listened to Liv's question. She quickly finished them and smiled at Liv. "Of course I'm ready. Hufflepuff is definitely going to win this year. What about you, are you ready?"

Quiddith was definitely Brianna's favorite sport. Even though she was a half-blood and knew about Muggle sports Brianna still preferred Quidditch. Who wouldn't? It was way more exciting than baseball or something like that. This was Brianna's third year on the team, because she joined in her third year. Ever since then she had always been reaccepted into the team. Brianna was a natural at Quidditch. It had nothing to with her parents though. Her mother was a Muggle and her father had never been on he Quidditch team. Maybe it skipped a generation or something.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs}   Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:38 pm

*[Olivia Anne Whales]*

Olivia smiled and nodded swiftly. She brushed the hair out of her eyes and leaned on the table with her hand hodling up her face. "I was born ready." the witch replied with a grin. Liv was in a really smiling mood, as usual. It seemed that she was always the happy camper who everyone else wanted to feel like. Nothing really shook her, nothing to keep her from smiling. "Hufflepuff do your stuff..." Liv said with a grin, muttering the chant under her breath.

She watched as a few students came into the hall, obviously having over slept. Liv smiled and waved at them happily. The students weren't in her house, or the same mood at her. They simply rolled their eyes and trudged to the tables. "It seems like we're the only ones in a good mood this morning..." she commented, turning to Brianna.

No muse D8
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs}   Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} Tumblr_m5e4l3G5jK1r7ifqv

"Well that's nothing new." Brianna said with a shrug. Usually she was one of the only people having a good time. Everyone one else was generally moping around and complaining about having to get up so early. Brianna did not get that at all though. Especially singe most of them didn't actually get up early. Brianna took another bite of her toast, finishing it off. She poured herself some orange juice and took a sip, thinking of what to say next. She pulled put her timetable to see what subject she had first. It was actually a free spot. That was good, it meant Brianna could finish her Transfiguration homework. "So have the teachers started getting ready for your OWLs yet?" she asked. In Brianna's year they started very early for all the preparation.

Last edited by Balisugar on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs}   Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:05 pm

*[Olivia Anne Whales]*

Olivia nodded at Brianna's first comment. It seemed that they always were the only happy morning people. Then again, that was something Hufflepuffs were known for. In Liv's mind, you can't have a bad day; days just can be less happy. "Oh, yup. I hope I get at least four. One in Charms for sure, it's surprisingly my best subject." Liv said with a shrug. She didn't know if anyone else in her year was good at Charms. She just knew that Charms was the one class she understood, and the magic made sense. "How many OWLS did you get?" Liv asked her curiously.

She didn't realize how mean that could sound. What right did she have to barge into Brianna's personal educational life? None. "I mean, if you don't mind me asking -" Liv added quickly.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs}   Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:22 am

Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} Tumblr_lfil1eYto61qbunnw

Brianna smiled, she remembered all the studying she had to do in her Fifth Year at Hogwarts. It had been very exhausting, but it was worth it. Brianna had gone quite well, especially for a Hufflepuff. "Oh no, it's fine." Brianna said quickly. She didn't mind people asking her results. Well, unless they were really, really bad. Then she would probably say no.

Brianna thought back to the holidays, when she had got her results for the exams.
"Well, I was taking nine subjects, and I got nine OWLs. Although I'm pretty sure I only just passed in History. I've dropped that now though. I also dropped Divination" Brianna smiled, drinking some more orange juice. Dropping History of Magic had been one of the best decisions she had ever made. Dropping Divination as well had been a good decision too.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs}   Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:32 am

*[Olivia Anne Whales]*

Olivia nodded as Brianna shared what OWLS she got out of the ones she took. She found it impressive that Brianna got all of her OWLS. Liv was highly doubting that she would, or if it was possible. She didn't do very well in Potions, and figured that an OWL in that class would be as rare as a mermaid's toenails. Liv flashed out of her thoughts for a while and she listened to her fellow Hufflepuff again. "Oh, cool." she said with a nod. "If I got all my OWLS, I would drop..." she began, tapping the wood of the table with her fingers.

"Potions and Divination. Definitely." Liv finished with a nod. She couldn't stand potions, that class drove her crazy. "Are you any good in potions?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. Liv wondered if there was someone else who hated that class. After all, where she grew up, there was no such thing as making potions.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs}   Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} Tumblr_m5sx3kg4wp1r7ajtyo1_400
Brianna Aaire

Brianna nodded as Liv explained what she would drop. "I don't even know why I took Divination in the first place." she said with a grin. It had been a terrible subject. All about bad omens and bad predictions. It had been horrible for Brianna because she loved happy things. Brianna tipped her head to one side as she considered Luv's question. "Well, I got an E in my OWLs for Potions, so I suppose I'm reasonably good at it." she said wih a light shrug. Brianna took another sip of her orange juice. All this talking was making her thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs}   Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs} Empty

Back to top Go down

Breakfast Birds {Hufflepuffs}
Page 1 of 1