HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29830

Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws) Empty
PostSubject: Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws)   Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:55 am

Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws) Ruth_r10
R U T H I E | W I T Z || R A V E N C L A W

I skipped down the Grand Staircase to breakfast this morning. For some reason, I was in a good mood and I didn't know why. I sat down at the Ravenclaw Table and looked at the food surrounding me. I took a couple slices of bacon, two pancakes, some strawberry syrup, and one sausage patty. I started eating soon after I had everything sorted onto my plate. While eating, I decided to finish up my homework. I easily wrote the last paragraph and then signed my name in. The top right corner: Ruth Witz, Ravenclaw 5th year. I put the assignment back into my tote bag which was at my feet. I continued eating and only looked up when someone sat down near me.

Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Falcon
Falcon

Galleons : 21194

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws)   Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:41 am

As I entered the Great Hall I thought of last night when I was up preparing for the O.W.L.S till late. I really needed some more sleep and a good meal I approached the Ravenclaw table and said " Hi Ruthie " as I settled down and took some fresh fruit, a pancake, some maple syrup, fresh strawberries and a glass of cold milk for my cereal. I then looked up at Ruthie waiting for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws)   Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:57 am

I looked up from my foot at midbite. It was Adrianne, a fellow fifth year Ravenclaw. I smiled, and then though, What the heck am I doing standing up? I took this time to put my essay away and I sat back down. Finally I said, "Good morning, Adrianne! Ready for the test in Transfiguration tomorrow?"

That's when it hit me. I had been so busy studying for my OWLs and writing that essay that I completely forgot to study for the Transfiguration test. I'll have to review it after school today, for a final "review" before the test, I thought to myself. I scooped up some strawberries and plopped them into my mouth. She looked at Adrianne awaiting her reply as she chewed the strawberries up in her mouth.

Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws)   Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:14 am

Transfiguration test I wondered, Oh right, then I remembered," Ya, I am ready for it, Vanishing spells and Inanimatus conjuring spell right?" I said before taking in another mouthful of pancake and gulping it down with juice. I still had to revise it though. I could sneak in some time in the evening maybe.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws)   Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:49 am

I continue eating my breakfast, not knowing what to say. I hated carrying on conversation because I never knew what to say. Finally I said, "How are your OWLs revisions going? Mine are going well, but I know it's not nearly enough to get the marks I want. These things are making nervous already."

I finished up my pancakes and fresh strawberries and started to eat the rest of my food. It was weird talking to Adrianne. We usually didn't say much to eacher other, and I don't have a clue as to why that is. I chewed on some bacon as I waited for a reply from Adrianne, one I thought would never come.

Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws)   Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:22 am

" My O.W.L.S revision is going well, but not well enough to get me an Outstanding in all of them." I said draining my glass of water and that's when it hit me. I was being so unlike myself, completely unsocial. I was thinking so much about the OWLS that I wasn't even talking to people properly. In fact the only thing I did these days was study. Glancing at Ruthie's bored face I said " I'm really sorry I am just trying so hard for my OWLS that I am not really talking to anyone properly." Finishing my breakfast I said "So do you want to walk with me to History of Magic?"
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws)   Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:11 pm

I got up quickly. That's right; History of Magic would be starting soon, and if we didn't get there soon, we would be late. I took my last slice f bacon and slipped into my mouth easily. I chewed it up and grabbed my messenger bag. After that, I said, "Sure, but we should go now. Or we'll be late for sure."

I started to walk through the crowds of people departing from the Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff tables towards the grand staircase. I saw Cho Chang and her friends pass by as they too made their way to History of Magic. I heard whispers of the name, Cedric, and the words, Yule Ball, along with high pitches squeals. I waited for Adrianne at the foot of the grand staircase.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws)   Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:26 am

I was surprised how fast Ruthie got up and walked that I got left behind. Putting my things into my bag I hurried behind her, I stopped as I reached the foot of the grand staircase where she was waiting for me. We started walking towards History Of Magic together and I said " So, have you decided who you going to the Yule Ball with? I don't know, nobody's asked me and I really don't know who to ask."
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws)   Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:32 pm

Walking up the Grand Staircase to get to History of Magic, my shoulders tensed at what Adrianne says. I hadn't even thought about it, and the Yule Ball was next months. I say, "Oh, no! I haven't thought about that at all! No one's asked me either ... of course I've been so busy studying for my OWLs, I suppose I haven't given anyone much of a chance. I would like to go though ..."

I open a door on the first floor landing, walk through and let Adrianne do the same. I started walking through a corridor until we get to an open door to a messy looking room with a fireplace at the front. It's Professor Binns' classroom. I walk in and take my usual seat in the section where most of the Ravenclaws usually sit.

Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws)   Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:23 am

I follow her in thinking about what she said. She was right just like her I had spend so much time studying that I didn't really give anyone a chance to really ask me. I made a resolve to myself to start socializing more as I sat down next to her. Professor Binns entered the class and the day began.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws)   Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws) Empty

Back to top Go down

Breakfast & Socializing (Any Ravenclaws)
Page 1 of 1