HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charms for Third Years

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kacky Snorgle

Galleons : 22128

Charms for Third Years Empty
PostSubject: Charms for Third Years   Charms for Third Years EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:39 am

I walked into class, exactly on time. A minute later and I would've been late. I sat down at a table, noticing from the black-and-yellow patterned scarves scattered among the class that we had Charms with the Hufflepuffs this term. I didn't mind. They usually smiled a lot, and were very friendly. I listened while Professor Flitwick told us that we would be perfecting the Disarming Charm today. I was already pretty good at it. I was called to hand everyone a shell to practise on. I walked around the classroom, handing out clams and oysters (dried ones). I smiled as I passed a baby conch to the girl sitting next to me. She was very pretty, with blond hair and light blue eyes. I passed the box back to the front, saving a shell for myself. "Hi." I said to the girl. "I'm Haydyn." the incantations had already begun, so I knew that I wasn't going to get scolded for talking over the rukus that the whole class was making.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

Galleons : 21164

PostSubject: Re: Charms for Third Years   Charms for Third Years EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:49 am

"Hi" I said to the girl who introduced herself. "I am Eva" I replied. "You are in Gryffindor right?" I pointed my wand to the conch and said "Expelliarmus" completing the spell successfully on my second try. I turned back to her and said "Do you have a sibling?" I was trying to initiate conversation. "I have a brother in Slytherin, his name is Kyler and he is in his sixth year. Odd though, how we are in such different houses." I said. I had gotten used to the surprise on people's faces when they heard that.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Charms for Third Years   Charms for Third Years EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:08 am

I smiled. "Yeah, I'm in Gryffindor." I said. "Expelliarmus!" I pointed my wand squarely at the shell in front of me. It was lifted off the table with the force of the spell and landed on the floor. I ducked under my desk to retrieve it. "Yeah, I have a sister." I said, reappearing. "She's in Gryffindor as well though. She's a fifth year. Well, it's not that odd." I said, shrugging. "My sister kept taunting me about the sorting, saying that maybe I'd just keep sitting there and the hat wouldn't say anything and I'd just be sent back home." I said, grinning. "But she turned out to be wrong." I abandoned my shell - if I could do it once, what was the point in doing it over and over again? "So what's your favorite color?" I asked, facing her.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Charms for Third Years   Charms for Third Years EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:53 am

Ignoring the conch which was lying on my table i said "Being a Hufflepuff and all I like Yellow, its like the color of fun, happiness and well, Hufflepuffs." I asked her "what about you what is your favorite color?" I looked around class to see that most of them had mastered the spell but many had not. I looked at the time seeing that I would have to head to my next class in 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Charms for Third Years   Charms for Third Years EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:14 am

I smiled. "Red. Bright red - it's brave, and it's dangerous, and it's loving, all at the same time. It's my favorite color to paint with, too." I said, smiling. "Do you paint, or sketch? I love to." I saw her glance at something and followed her gaze to the clock. "What do you have after this?" I asked. Seeing Professor Flitwick glance our way, I immediately waved my wand. "Expellimellius!" I said accidentally. The shell caught fire. "Aguamenti!" I yelled, and a jet of water - though an unsatisfactory one - spurted out of the end of my wand, and the flames sputtered but continued. I took a deep breath and concentrated. "Aguamenti!" I said again, and this time the blaze was estinguished.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Charms for Third Years   Charms for Third Years EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:27 am

I spluttered with laughter barely managing to say Expelliarmus as Professor Flitwick glared at Haydyn for the mistake that happened commonly. I think he was deciding weather to punish her in any sort of way for it or not but then thought the better of it and supervised the rest of the class. I heard some children snickering but turned back to Haydyn and said " Happens quite often" I hit her on the head playfully as I left the class with the other students as they poured out of class after Professor Flitwick dismissed the class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charms for Third Years   Charms for Third Years Empty

Back to top Go down

Charms for Third Years
Page 1 of 1