HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frantically searching for the right book!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Falcon

Galleons : 21179

Frantically searching for the right book! Empty
PostSubject: Frantically searching for the right book!   Frantically searching for the right book! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Frantically searching for the right book! Christina-hendricks-face
Zaila Keren
14-Fourth Year
I groaned in frustration. This was the twenty-seventh book that I had picked up and gone through with no avail. I am not even kidding, I was counting. I can't believe I am having such a hard time finding enough information on the Goblin Rebellion. But, considering the size of the assignment it was understandable, Kind of. Five sheets of parchment for this project. Yes five, you heard that right. Finally finding a book with enough information to complete the half page that was left, I jumped in joy. I was thinking of heading back to the common room but then thought against it. I would just relax here for a while now that my work was all complete. I went and sat on my favorite chair in the corner next to the window silently observing the water droplets on the window when I heard a voice that broke me out of my reverie.
Back to top Go down
InkandPaper
Newbies
Newbies
InkandPaper

Galleons : 19417

PostSubject: Re: Frantically searching for the right book!   Frantically searching for the right book! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:01 am

Frantically searching for the right book! Tumblr_mifcrbxNfh1s1guwbo3_250

Sebastian Black
Gryffindor
I walked inside the library, wanting to relax because I was too tired of remembering a new spell for Charms to prank somebody. It had occurred to me that I should be doing my five- page assignment on Goblin Rebellion but I quickly shrugged that thought off. It was not like the teacher expected me to do it. I went over to my table to see Zaila Keren sitting over there. We weren’t exactly friends but we weren't strangers either because of the many times we were partnered together in Defense Against the Dark Arts, Charms, Transfiguration, Potions, Herbs, Care for Magical Creatures and many more.

Last edited by Little_Miss_Epic on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Frantically searching for the right book!   Frantically searching for the right book! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:44 am

Frantically searching for the right book! Th?id=H.4705344032277241&w=207&h=135&c=7&rs=1&pid=1
Zaila Keren
14-Fourth Year
I placed the voice before I turned around. It was Sebastian, I wondered what he was doing in the library. I was going to ask him if it was for The Goblin Rebellion assignment but I refrained from asking that. In all the times I had been partnered with him is that we would almost never do his homework. Even the teachers had given up on him but I didn't judge him for that because he played awesome pranks and we made a pretty good team. Mostly. Like when he would keep his mouth shut and not annoy me, which was practically always. I internally groaned. I had a feeling this conversation would have me racking my brains for comebacks. Sigh. I looked up at him and said "I just finished the Goblin Rebellion assignment. You planning to copy it or completely ditch it?" I asked just for the sake of starting a conversation. I wondered if that was a good idea or not. Probably not, oh well, what have I got to loose except a pleasant mood.
Back to top Go down
InkandPaper
Newbies
Newbies
InkandPaper

PostSubject: Re: Frantically searching for the right book!   Frantically searching for the right book! EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:28 am

Sebastian Black
Gryffindor
I grinned at her sheepishly, scratching the back of my head and leaning backwards. "Please?" I said, "You are a lifesaver.!" I said gratefully, scrambling to get my parchment and quill out.Honestly, I half wanted to just ditch it, but it would be hilarious to watch the teachers' face when I give it to her. It was funny how easily Zaila got me, but it was no surprised because of the many times we were partners.In a way, I got her too.I liked her better when she did pranks with me because, as much as I don't to admit it, it was much easier and a lot more fun.
I finally took out my writing equipment but then discovered that I had forgotten to get my quill and a bottle of ink. I frowned, Typical of me. I once again looked at her sheepishly and asked, "Would you so kind to lend me a quill along with a bottle of ink? I forgot mine."  

Last edited by Little_Miss_Epic on Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Frantically searching for the right book!   Frantically searching for the right book! EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:51 am

Frantically searching for the right book! RPwPQFHO0XfjCrh6Wtd-5HdOijUdmj--1pAFpGXLfy65LW1CZV49JrZxLmAUlBHzfX4yEX8=s130
Zaila Keren
14-Fourth Year
I was slightly surprised at his non-obnoxiousness or should I say extreme politeness, well, at least he was having a good day. "Of course." I dead panned at his question, passing the assignment. Was he being extra nice or was I just in a really sour mood. Huh, the wonders of a bad day I thought to myself. I rolled my eyes playfully when he sheepishly admitted to not having his stationary. I smiled remembering how this would happen all the time and handed him my quill and ink box. I then realized I was out of parchment which I always had so I took out my wand and muttered "Accio parchment." For a moment I wondered why he didn't do the same for his stuff but then realized he probably didn't even know in what state his stationary would be in or he just wanted to ask me for it. Though that was slightly unusual I brushed it aside. "How are things going with the constant pranks?" I asked because I loved hearing him describe his pranks as he would get very passionate about it and have this twinkle in his eyes which was mesmerizing to look at.
Back to top Go down
InkandPaper
Newbies
Newbies
InkandPaper

PostSubject: Re: Frantically searching for the right book!   Frantically searching for the right book! EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:22 am

Sebastian Black
Gryffindor
 "Ah," I smiled,“Today was one of the easiest of the week.” I grinned. “Did you know that Sybill Trelawny has a huge fear of ghosts? That is why her classroom is so far up.” I laughed and continued, not letting her answer. “All I had to do was steal a bed sheet from Argus Filch’s locker and act like Bloody Baron and she ran howling from the room.” I smiled smugly, “That’s what she gets for giving me detention, I mean, it’s not my fault her lectures are so boring, it was like a spell itself to put anyone to sleep. And she wonders why most students are those Ravenclaws.” I scowled, feeling irritated.  “Worst thing for this week, I’m running out of ideas for pranks and I still have a Slytherin boy yet to straighten out.” I sighed, depressed. Honestly, I did have a few pranks up my sleeve, but none worthy enough for that  arrogant fool. I gave another long sigh, “So what about you? Anything new?”  

Last edited by Little_Miss_Epic on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Frantically searching for the right book!   Frantically searching for the right book! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:51 am

Frantically searching for the right book! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn8swNDVlv7UNvP8ylxnv3n0PFl6O4lBmLNUmtFMKrSIKk6HDBww
Zaila Keren
14-Fourth Year
I laughed along with him, time and again looking at that mischievous glint in his eyes that brightened up his face. Yup, his pranks were still as good as I remembered. "You still have a thing against Ravenclaws don't you? Why you hate the fact that their studious so much, I don't understand." I thought about a prank, one came to me quickly. It wasn't one of my best but it was still okay. "For this slytherin boy, why don't you put a laughing charm on a smoke bomb and time it to when Filch patrols the Slytherin commonroom. Because of the smoke the boy will have to come out and Filch will catch him, too bad he will be howling in laughter to say otherwise." I suggested. "And me, nothing new is going on, in fact I was slightly stressing on the huge amounts of homework we were getting. I haven't done anything fun in so much time." I said sadly, slightly pouting.  
Back to top Go down
InkandPaper
Newbies
Newbies
InkandPaper

PostSubject: Re: Frantically searching for the right book!   Frantically searching for the right book! EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:52 am

Sebastian Black
Gryffindor
 "Huh," I said. "That's not such a bad idea, except for one problem." I grimaced. "He would be expecting me and not in a long shot would he have not told his friends about me." I groaned out. Suddenly, an I idea came to me as I quickly wrote down the assignment,“Although somebody could go through, disguised because I have packed my things for Christmas and it just might be a pretty girl whose name rhymes with Kayla and is really smart and not completely hopeless when it comes to pranks. Also, this girl could be right in front of me and is the one who gave me the idea.” I brightened up, feeling cheered. " And for your information, Ravenclaws are about creative as my toenail is." I added, meaning every word I said. "Now that I think about it, No wonder they chose Divination. Bunch of rubbish that nobody cares about, No wonder." I shook my head solemnly. "So anyway, will you help me with my prank, will you? I mean, You need fun and I need help and they will never suspect you. I'll do the charming and whatnot, I'll bring you to the Slytherin Commonroom by a secret passage and you just need to place there. So how about it?" I persuaded.   
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Frantically searching for the right book!   Frantically searching for the right book! EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:09 am

Frantically searching for the right book! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn8swNDVlv7UNvP8ylxnv3n0PFl6O4lBmLNUmtFMKrSIKk6HDBww
Zaila Keren
14-Fourth Year
I couldn't help but snicker at his rude comment about Ravenclaws. "Did you just insult me and compliment me in the same sentence. Because I know I am pretty. I learned to use that to my advantage ages ago." I said muttering the last part inaudibly. "And as for the pranks, I am good at them, not just above completely hopeless." I contemplated for a moment, I didn't have any more studying or homework to do plus the exams were over so I finally concluded it was time for some fun and when better to start than now. "Fine, I'll help you," I said "you have to meet me at the gryffindor commonroom at half past midnight with all the things. Also you have to show me the secret passage." Then I thought for a moment as a small smirk took over. I leaned in to him, really close untill my nose was brushing against his jaw and I only had to turn up for our lips to meet and whispered into his ear, "But you forget, you are not the only one with charm, even I can flirt my way through." I pulled back knowing fully well that I was wearing a slightly deep-necked jumper and got up walking away. Just before I left I shot over my shoulder "Complete the assignment by then." I wondered in what book I had buried my fun loving rebellious side for that long.

OOC - This is the link to the 12:30 commonroom scene:- https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net/t552-preparing-for-the-prank#3801
Back to top Go down
InkandPaper
Newbies
Newbies
InkandPaper

PostSubject: Re: Frantically searching for the right book!   Frantically searching for the right book! EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:54 pm

Sebastian Black
Gryffindor
I felt dazed as I watched her slowly saunter off. "I will." I muttered even though she couldn't here me. I absentmindedly started finishing my work, my mind worked up all about the plan I would do with her. "Urgh, this is gonna be  a pain in the back to unpack my stuff for this." I groaned out loud. I felt especially annoyed at how she played me like that. If she wants to play it that way then fine, so will I. With that last thought, I packed up and left.

OOC: Sorry it's so short but there is a limit to how much one can do talking to himself ;P anyway, Why can't I PM you?   
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frantically searching for the right book!   Frantically searching for the right book! Empty

Back to top Go down

Frantically searching for the right book!
Page 1 of 1