HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moon's Wizards and Witches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 22187

Moon's Wizards and Witches  Empty
PostSubject: Moon's Wizards and Witches    Moon's Wizards and Witches  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:39 pm

: Character List :

Monica Marlin - 11 - Beauxbatons
Olivia Whales - 15 - Hufflepuff
Katie Lynch - 14 - Ravenclaw
Hanna Murray - 16 - Durmstrang
Finnick Main - 17 - Gryffindor
Tucker Main - 17 - Gryffindor

Moon's Wizards and Witches  2005mbn

"Bonjour! Mon nom est Monica, et je suis 12. Qui êtes-vous?"

Name: Monica Renae Marlin

"Je suis une jeune fille."

"Je vous ai déjà dit, 12."

"Le 15 mai."
Birthday: May 15th, 2000

"J'ai une mère et son père ..."
Family:

William Marlin - Father - 39
Renae Marlin - Mother - 35

"Ce serait ma première année, je crois."
Year: 1rst year

"Histoire? Eh bien, j'ai grandi à Paris avec ma mère et mon père ..."
Brief History: Monica was born in May, to Renae and William Marlin. She was a well behaved child, belonging to two very important wizards. Her parents both held high positions in their local economy. Monica took pride in her parents, and especially their wealth. Renae and William were planning to have another child, but Renae sadly had a miscarriage. Mrs. Marlin never did really recover from that incident. She struggled with depression when Monica was about three. Now, Renae is just fine. William tried his best to comfort his wife, but struggled with it. Work and Family seemed both very important. He had to pick and choose. Monica's family got a House Elf named Skippy shortly after Mr. Marlin became so busy. The little girl wished to make more friends, but had problems, due to her tendency to be snobbish.

At the age of 10, Monica was sent to Beauxbatons. She was proud to be representing her family in such a great school. The young witch is still excited to be at a academy that was so concealed, that no one knew exactly where it was!

"Ma mère me dit que je suis jolie. Mademoiselle, pensez-vous qu'elle est correcte?"
Physical Appearance: Monica is a very pretty young witch. She has blonde/light brown hair that flows past her small shoulders. Her hair is straight and rarely put in anything put a side ponytail, otherwise her locks are set down, just flowing. Her eyes are a mix of blue and brown. Her eyes really light up when she is smiling, for real. Monica is about 5' 2", but only 11. She is a thin girl with a small frame, and hardly any muscle. She wouldn't dream of having to fight anyone. The witch can be found in her uniform, and tends to follow that rule unless told not to. Overall, Monica is a pretty girl.

"Oh, eh bien ... mes amis disent que je peux être un snob, et en bas à droite signifie. Mademoiselle, je ne suis pas tout ce que terrible."
Personality: Monica might seem snobbish and rude, but it's just a first glance. She doesn't intend to be mean, or remotely close to that. She just doesn't know what else to be. Her parents taught her to be proud and tall, and not to give in. Monica obeyed that and didn't ever let anyone tell her off. She would tell kids how much better she was, but didn't think it was mean. The girl figured it was how she was supposed to be. Monica can be sweet, if you find her good side. She likes to play and be funny, but she finds it hard to get friends due to her some what bossy nature.

"Mon baguette magique! C'est le houx, plume de phénix, 10 pouces. C'est assez étonnant, la baguette, vraiment.

Wand: Holly, Phoenix Feather, 10 3/4 inches, flexible

"Je suis un gymnaste décent, et je n'ai d'autres compétences."
Talents:
* Gymnastics - Monica practices gymnastics in her spare time, when she isn't working on her spells.
* History - Monica can memorize things quickly, and her favorite of those things is her history class. She likes that class the best, and studies the most for it. The witch is also talented in understanding that class.

"J'ai un chat, son nom est Sébastien. Mon père me l'a donné quand j'ai commencé l'école."
Pets: A grey tabby cat, named Sebastian. Monica has owned him for about a year now, and they share a nice bond.

"Adieu donc manquer, passez une bonne journée."
Other: Play By: Thylane Blondeau

Moon's Wizards and Witches  2chku2r

"My name is Olivia, but most people call me Liv."

Name: Olivia Anne Whales

" Female."

"I've been on Earth for 15 years."

" July 27th."
Birthday: July 27th

"My Family... well there's..."
Family:

Andrew Whales - Father - 45
Melissa Whales - Mother - 44
Mark Whales - Grandfather - 73
Jeanette Whales - Grandmother/Witch - 71

"I've been here for ... about 5 years."
Year at Hogwarts: 5 years

"I'm in the best house, figure it out."
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff

"How specific do you need it?"
Brief History: Liv grew up in a small town, with a small population. Her parents were both professors in the local college, about 30 miles away. When Olivia turned two, her grandparents began to live with them. The toddler enjoyed her time with her grandparents, and played with them often. While her parents were away with their work and studies, Olivia would play outside. She was a very active child, but also loved to read. Her grandmother would read her fairy tales, while her grandfather would read her the morning paper. They really sparked her interest in school and books. Liv always thought of her grandparents as her real parents, since they spent the most time with her. Yet she loved all of her small family.

When Liv was 10, she received a letter from Hogwarts saying she was invited for the school. This was a lot to taken in, considering that her parents were muggles. It was hard for the whole family to grasp, but her grandmother (Emma Whales) was a witch. Liv's grandmother explained the situation, and apologized to the family for keeping the secret hidden. Her parents wouldn't say no to such a school, and agreed for their daughter to go to the school. Once at school, Liv was in the Hufflepuff house and tried for the Quidditch team. She got in on her third year, as a chaser.

"Well, I have brown hair, brown eyes, I'm about... 5'9"?"
Physical Appearance: Olivia is a very pretty girl, with a kind face. She looks very similar to her mother, except her eyes. Those brown orbs came from her father. Her hair goes past her shoulders, but can be found in a smooth braid. Her brown locks can also be found in a ponytail, just never straight down. Liv has fair skin, but gets tan in the Summer due to her frantic Quidditch practicing. She has a scar down the back of her neck from a spell accident in her second year. Apparently potions can be very dangerous.

"Hm, well I'm a nice person... not really that smart, but nice."
Personality: Liv isn't the brightest crayon in the box. She has trouble with concentrating during her classes, and losses interest in things very quickly. She doesn't, however, lose interest in her friends. Liv has no trouble making friends, not with her bubbly personality. She is very understanding and knows what to say. The witch is a very calm person, even in times of severe distress, or panic. Liv also can't lie, at all. If she ever did, her face would get red and she would be grinning constantly. This is one of the reasons that Liv doesn't dare lie, and is trustworthy.

"My wand? Well, look at it yourself."
Wand: Pine, Unicorn Hair, 13 1/2 inches, swishy and springy

"Well, I'm on the Quidditch team."
Talents:
* Quidditch - Liv has been a chaser on the Hufflepuff team for two years now, but is one of their best players.
* Charms - Liv is talented with Charms, it's her only good class. She doesn't like admitting it, but her favorite class is Charms, and she hopes to do well in it.

"I have a barn owl named Stanley."
Pets: Liv has owned her owl for about five years, and frequently uses him to stay in touch with her family.

"Nice meeting you, you should come to the match tonight."
Other: Play By - Selena Gomez

Moon's Wizards and Witches  21c3lh

"My name is Katie, Katie Lynn."

Name:
Katie Lynn Lynch

"I'm a girl, gosh."

"I'm 14 years old, going on 15."

"I was born in September."
Birthday:
September 30th

"Family? Well..."
Family:

Micheal Lynch - Father - 40
Rebecca Lynch - Mother - 38
Katrina Lynch - Baby Sister - 4

"4 years, obviously."
Years at Hogwarts:

"Well, if you haven't noticed by my blue robes..."
Hogwarts House:
Ravenclaw

"I'd rather not discuss the past."
Brief History:
Katie was born into a rich, full wizard family. She was the first born of Micheal and Rebecca Lynch. They were overjoyed to have a young witch who would grow up and become a wonderful, skilled person. They started off a little wrong. Katie could be very skilled and smart, if she felt like it. Often, she played tricks on her parents and made them think that she had no magical powers at all. While she was keeping this act up, her parents became furious. How could someone from their family be cursed in such a terrible way? The idea seemed off to their parents, until they found Katie moving her dirty clothes to the wash one day, without touching the clothes. She was in trouble, but her parents were happy that she wasn't a dud.

When Katie turned 10, she received her letter from Hogwarts, and immediately her parents became overjoyed. The figured that their lovely daughter would never pull something on them again, not under the direction of a head master. Katie was placed in Ravenclaw, and has been working on her spells and charms ever since.

"I'm a girl... who looks like a girl... I don't understand the point of this question."
Physical Appearance:
Katie is the type of girl who doesn't care much for herself, and there for doesn't put much effort into her appearance. She has wavy, untamed black locks of curls that descend down to her shoulders. Katie has distinct bangs in the front of her face, and likes it that way. Her eyes are a dark brown color, and often dull and boring. There isn't much that would make her smile, even on a good day. Katie is a very straight-faced person, and rarely smiles. She wears her hair down, or in a ponytail.

When she's not at school, Katie dresses casually. She wears plain t-shirts, sweatshirts, jeans, and tennis shoes. She doesn't go outside very much, hence why she stays fair skinned all year round.

"Um, well, I don't know..."
Personality:
Katie definitely has a strong personality, and doesn't like admitting her flaws. She is a joker on one side, and loves to mess with people, like she did with her parents. She doesn't like to speak to people much, and there fore had a limited number of friends. Katie is more of an individual, independent person, who thinks she doesn't really need anyone else. Katie doesn't like people joking around with her, on the other hand. She will not hesitate to snap at people, or speak her mind.

Katie also is a very bright girl. She understands most concepts quickly and doesn't make a fuss about it. She thinks that the sorting hat was right to put her in Ravenclaw, the smartest house.

"My wand is Walnut, Dragon Heart string, 11 3/4 inches, unyielding."
Wand:
Walnut, Dragon Heart string (Swedish Short-snout), 11 3/4 inches, unyeilding

"I'm smart, what else do you need to know?"
Talents:

* Mental - Katie is a very, very smart girl. She grasps concepts quickly and without need of much instruction.
* Wizard Chess - She was born into a wizarding family, and therefore knows a lot of tricks about the game of Wizard Chess. She also enjoys playing it for fun, but hates getting beat.
* Violin - Katie was forced to play an instrument when she was younger, and she still does. To her dismay, She has began to like playing her instrument.

"I have an owl named Hoodwink. Hoodie for short."
Pets:
A female snowy owl named Hoodwink.

"We're done? Finally!"
Other:
Play By - Dakota Blue Richards

Moon's Wizards and Witches  Finn

"The name's Main, Finnick Main."

Name: Finnick Odysseus Main

"I'm a guy, trust me."

"Erm... 17? Yeah, I'm 17."

"Oh, that's easy, September 10th."
Birthday:
September 10th

" I have parents, two sisters, and a brother."
Family:

Anthony Main - Father - 47
Carmen Main - Mother - 46
Tucker Main - Twin Brother - 17
Ariana Main - Sister - 11
Hayley Main - Sister - 6

"I'm in the 7th year."
Year at Hogwarts:
7th

"See this? It's obviously a Gryffindor."
Hogwarts House:
Gryffindor

"History? My past was awesome!"
History:
Finn grew up in the poorer section of their wizarding town. None the less, the Main family was a happy household. Finn's parents weren't a big part of the local economy. Their father, Anthony, owned a pub in the town, but never got drunk. The family admires his ability to withstand the power of alcohol. Their mother is a house wife, and takes care of the youngest, Hayley. Finn liked his childhood, because his parents always supported the kids, even in bad times. Overall, Finn was the more popular of the twins. He had a more outgoing, loud, somewhat obnoxious attitude. This won over his father's heart completely. At the age of 10, the twin got their letters.

Finn knew which house he wanted to be in from the start. If he wasn't in Gryffindor, he would throw a fit, or something. Lucky for him, no fits were needed to bring the hat to place him in the lion's house. At Hogwarts, Finn found friends quickly. Everyone seemed to like him, especially the girls. He was the player type, but is trying to branch from being so vain and well... player-y.

"Well, just look up babe."
Physical Appearance:
Finn stands at about 6' 2", with a fairly muscular build. His hair is very soft and has a natural soft wave to it. His hair is a dirty blonde color, and falls to his ears. Finn flips his hair to the right side, always. He thinks it looks awkward the other way. His eyes are a hazel color, which is a mix of his mother's blue eyes, and his father's green eyes. When he was younger, his eye were blue. The hazel color has a few golden flecks in it.

Finn wears school uniforms in school, but outside, he would never dream of it. He usually wears jeans, t-shirts and a beanie hat. He likes to wear his skater shoes, but his mother disapproves of them. In the summer, Finn gets tan, depending on the amount of time he spends in the sunlight.

"I'm awesome... and um, yeah."
Personality:
Finn is a very causal guy, almost lazy. He doesn't really like doing work, except if it's in Care for Magical Creatures. He loves that class, but more on that matter later. Finn isn't motivated by schoolwork, no, he's more motivated by cute girls. Anyways, other than that, Finn's a pretty nice guy. He doesn't mean to be rude or snobbish, he just isn't seeing what's right in front of him. Finn might seem vain and wrong, but he never does mean it. He isn't afraid to speak his opinion in front of other guys, but around girls, he would do anything for them. In most cases, of course, Finn wants to stay true to himself sometimes, but is willing to change for girls. He also has a way of making people laugh and smile all the time.

"It's um, I don't really remember..."
Wand:
Oak, Unicorn Hair, 12 2/3 inches, yeilding

"Er, talents? I'm pretty good at Magical Creatures class, I suppose."
Talents:

* Magical Creatures - Finn's favorite class, is also his best. He loves this class, for various reasons, but the love runs deep.
* Flirting - I don't know if you would call this 'talent', but none the less, Finn is pretty good at it. He knows just what to say to make a girl melt.

"I have a rat, named Horse. My mom wanted to call him Horseman, but that's too long."
Pets: Horse, the rat, was a gift form his mother when he turned 10.

"Well then, goodbye I suppose -winkwink-"
Other:
Play By - Dylan Sprouse

Moon's Wizards and Witches  Tucker

"My name is Tucker Main, the first, mind you."

Name:
Tucker Augustus Main

"I'm a Male, I hope you would trust me on that."

"I am 17 years and 10 months old."

"I share the same birthday as my brother, in September."
Birthday: September 10th

"Ah family... you can't pick 'em..."
Family:

Anthony Main - Father - 47
Carmen Main - Mother - 46
Finnick Main - Twin Brother - 17
Ariana Main - Sister - 11
Hayley Main - Sister - 6

"I have been at Hogwarts for 6 whole years, and this is my 7th."
Years at Hogwarts:
7th

"Well, according to the sorting hat, I'm in Gryfiindor."
Hogwarts House:
Gryffindor

"Ah, well, I lived in a wizarding town..."
History:
Tucker grew up as the 'other' twin. He wouldn't say so in front of his parents, but knew it was sort of true. Finn was everything to them, more athletic and friendly. He lived more in his room, and began to practice magic there. He tried using his father's wand, but got in trouble for that. So instead, Tucker decided just to read about what he hoped to be able to do. He knew most of the incantations for spells before arriving at Hogwarts. He was more like his mother, who was caring, quiet, and overall; smart. Tucker prided himself in his talents for memorizing and learning concepts quickly, but never expected to be allowed into the Gryffindor house.

When arriving at Hogwarts, Tucker though that he would be put in Ravenclaw, after all, smart people were there. When the sorting hat yelled, "Gryffindor!", the thought changed a bit. He still wanted to excel, now more than ever. Maybe he could get a house change? No, that didn't happen. Tucker doesn't mind his house as much now, and accepts it.

"I have blonde hair, hazel eyes, and and about 6'3."
Physical Appearance:
Tucker looks similar to Finn, but is much slimmer. He is very lanky and an inch taller than this twin. He has dirty blonde hair, but flips it to the left, unlike his brother. His is hair soft and is a little shorter than his ears. His eyes are a darker hazel, with more green. When he was young, Tucker's eyes were green. His skin is a tan color, but doesn't really get darker in the summer. He puts on a ton of sunscreen, if he ever went outside.

He always is wearing something for Hogwarts. At school, he wouldn't dare going without his uniform. In the summertime, he can usually be found in a Gryffindor t-shirt, or a Hogwarts sweatshirt. Tucker can also usually be found with a book, or reading something.

"I am a smart, rule abiding person."
Personality:
Tucker gives himself a lot more credit than he usually has. He likes to consider himself as the smartest Gryffindor that ever walked in Hogwarts, but really isn't. Tucker is very prideful. He thinks he can do anything and everything. The wizard is also a quiet person, who doesn't have many friends. He spends most of his time in his room practicing, and less time talking to people. Tucker also is quite awkward in conversations. He tends to see the negatives and focus more on them, making him seem like a very bad person.

On a rare occasion, Tucker can be open for conversation. It's usually thrust upon him by his twin, but none the less, he will talk and be a caring person. He is also a loyal friend, who wouldn't leave them in the dust.

"My wand is Willow, Phoenix Feather, 12 2/3 inches."
Wand:
Willow, Pheonix Feather, 12 2/3 inches, flexible

"I have lots of talents."
Talents:

* Mental - Tucker is a very smart person, who is able to memorize things very quickly. He prides himself on this quite frequently.
* Transfiguration - Tucker's favorite class is Transfiguration. It's also his best class, which he strives to do the best in.
* Wizard Chess - Tucker is also a talented chess player, but doesn't think he has enough time for it.

"I have an owl, named Honeyduke."
Pets: A female horned owl, named Honeyduke.

"Back to studying..."
Other:
Play By - Cole Sprouse

Moon's Wizards and Witches  2na68tj
"Hanna, Hanna Murray."
Name: Hanna Rose Murray

"Female...?"

"16."

"October 17th"
Birthday: October 17th

"Family? I have parents..."
Family:

Axel Murray - Father - 49
Eva Murray - Mother - 47
Markus Murray - Brother - 21
Britta Murray - Sister - 19
Sven Murray - Brother - 14

"7 years..."
Years at Durmstrang:
7th

"Um, well, I grew up fine, obviously."
History:
Hanna was one of the two middle children in the Murray family. They resided in Sweden, in a small wizarding town. The place had a homey feel to it, and Hanna was sad to leave in when she turned 11. More about that later, though, now for her family. The witch's parents partially owned a small wand making shop, where they made wizard's wand by hand. Hanna's father formed them, while her mother came up with different designs for them. Needless to say, the Murray's had wand lore in their blood.

When each of the children turned old enough to go to school, they were sent to live with their grandparents so they would be closer to the Durmstrang academy. When all of the children turned 11, Eva and Axel agreed that they would move closer to the school as well. Markus and Britta took the move easily, but Hanna didn't quite want to leave. She liked walked through the shop and helping her mother with new designs for handles of wands. Yet, her parents forced her to move closer to the school, and she did. The girl was stubborn for a while, but eventually accepted living with her older siblings and grandparents.

Hanna did very well at school, excelling in various classes. She wants to become a wand maker, just like her parents, when she grows older. Being at a school of mostly boys made her very tomboyish, and she is used to socializing with them. Her older sister thinks she's crazy, and would much rather go to Bueaxbatons, but Hanna could really careless. She would much rather stand on her own and prove that she won't be played with.

"Oh, please tell me you don't want to change me too. My sister already says I'm lazy with myself."
Physical Appearance:
Hanna is a very petite girl, standing at about 5'5". She has long legs, and isn't very muscular. Her hair is a bleach blonde type of color, and goes past her shoulders. The girl doesn't brush her hair very often, but it stays straight by itself. Hanna doesn't feel like dressing herself up very often, and therefore won't do much with her hair except yank a comb through it.

Hanna's eyes are a transparent aquamarine color. She doesn't like how they are so pale, when she would prefer not to be. The girl would much rather have her brother's eyes, which are a dark forest green color. Hanna's skin is pale, just like most of her. She has a decent complexion with no freckles. Her lips are a soft pink color, and she thinks it's the only bit of color on her face. Due to her tomboyish nature, she doesn't like to wear skirts or little ballet flats. Hanna would much rather wear something that would be warm and comfortable.

"I'm quite stubborn..."
Personality:
Hanna is the type of person who likes to stick with her gut, and doesn't change her mind very often, if ever. She is very determined to prove that she isn't a girly-girl, and just wants to fit in somewhere. She also isn't the caring type, who could comfort a person. In fact, she can seem rude and disrespectful. However, if you respect her, Hanna would see you as an equal. She doesn't like to be looked down upon, and demands to be treated fairly.

She has a small sense of humor, but doesn't take offenses lightly. Hanna can be very wrathful and mean. The girl believes in revenge and wants people to be responsible for her actions. Hanna also is a very trustworthy person, simply because she expects truth from everyone else she meets. Hanna also doesn't like receiving or showing sympathy. She thinks everything happens for a reason, and something bad happens to people who deserve it. In that way, Hanna can be prideful of herself.

Hanna doesn't seem to fit in with most girls, and would prefer to talk to guys. Her humor is set in their type of way, and she finds herself more relaxed around them. The witch doesn't have many friends that are girls, and almost doesn't trust them as easily. Meaning, she would trust her brothers more than her sister.

"Er, 9 and 3/4 inches, Elder, Hippogriff talon."
Wand:[/b] Elder, Hippogriff talon, 9 & 3/4 inches, yielding

"Does wand-making count?"
Talents:

* Wand Lore - Due to her parentage, Hanna knows a lot about wands. She can almost sense their feelings, in a way, like her father said a good wand maker can. Hanna has tried making her own wands before, but failed at most attempts.

* Singing - Even despite her tomboyish ways, Hanna is a very talented singer. She doesn't use her voice, though, because she thinks it's just another thing her sister can nag her about.

* Arithmetic - Hanna's favorite class is Arithmetic, and she is quite good at it. Since it's her favorite class, the material comes easily to her.

"Well, uh, I have a toad..."
Pets:
Hanna keeps her toad in a heated case in her bedroom. It's a European Green Toad, named Andreas. She loves the thing, and has had it since she was 14.

"Okay, goodbye. "
Other:
Play By: Dakota Fanning

Last edited by Moon on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29820

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Wizards and Witches    Moon's Wizards and Witches  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:54 pm

Monica and Olivia are Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Wizards and Witches    Moon's Wizards and Witches  EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:18 pm

Katie Lynn Lynch has been added, and is waiting to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Wizards and Witches    Moon's Wizards and Witches  EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Katie Lynn Lynch is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Wizards and Witches    Moon's Wizards and Witches  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Finn and Tucker are awaiting acceptance.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Wizards and Witches    Moon's Wizards and Witches  EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Finnick and Tucker Main are accepted.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Wizards and Witches    Moon's Wizards and Witches  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:16 pm

*[Jameston Marie Porter]*
Is Awaiting Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Wizards and Witches    Moon's Wizards and Witches  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Jamie is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Wizards and Witches    Moon's Wizards and Witches  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:45 pm

*[Hanna Rose Murray]*
Awaits acceptance; Replaced Jameston Porter; Durmstrang Student
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Wizards and Witches    Moon's Wizards and Witches  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Hanna is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon's Wizards and Witches    Moon's Wizards and Witches  Empty

Back to top Go down

Moon's Wizards and Witches
Page 1 of 1