HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaos Witch & Wizards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream Big
Newbies
Newbies
Dream Big

Galleons : 19913

Chaos Witch & Wizards Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Witch & Wizards   Chaos Witch & Wizards EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:38 pm

Chaos Witch & Wizards Tumblr_m28pd99xrr1r4upee

Lila Dazy Fraze
BEAUXBATONS
Name:
Lila Dazy Fraze
Age/Birthday:
June 23rd 1997

" I am going to turn sixteen on June 23rd."

Year at Beauxbatons:
Five
Brief History:
She has had a tough past. When she was born her dad loved her. He got remarried once her birth mom had died. When her step mom came along she brought her daughter with her. They never liked each other which was fine to them. They later had a son which hurt Lila because her dad told her that he will never have another kid, because she was his. She went to school at the age 10 and she liked a boy. he liked her too, but he said he was just using her. She hated him, her dad, her sister, her step-mom, and her younger brother. She never trusted anyone anymore. She ran away from home and found this place, by having her mom tell her to find the guy on the street with one shoe and one sleeve for a shirt. Creepy right?
Physical Appearance:
She has dirty blonde hair with grey bluish eyes, but you mostly see the color grey. When they are in the sun you see some of the blue. He hair goes to her mid back, but sometimes she cuts it to her neck or shoulders. She is about 5'2 to 5'5 and has a lean body figure. She likes to keep her weight about 105lbs.

"I am a beauty aren't I. Just Kidding."

Personality:
She is a shy girl who doesn't trust people that much, so she is a closed book. She hates to share her things with people such as: secrets, and her stuff. She thinks she won't get them back at all. She thinks she is a waste of time. She also holds grudges because of jealousy. Once you get to know her she is an open book. she loves to have fun with people she can trust, but it will take along time to get her as a friend. She can be a bit jumpy when she knows you and can trust you with all her heart. You can trust her because she doesn't want you to feel the way she feels right now.
Wand:
13 inches, willow, dragon heart string, quite flexible
Chaos Witch & Wizards Th?id=H.4831890773704914&pid=15
Talents:

' Well first I catch on fast with potions. It's my favorite subject. I also catch onto charms because they are awesome!!"

Pets:
This is Gradenia
Chaos Witch & Wizards Th?id=H.4529709798067033&pid=15
Other:
She is a Muggle Born
Patronus- Snow leopard

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dream Big
Newbies
Newbies
Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Witch & Wizards   Chaos Witch & Wizards EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Chaos Witch & Wizards Tumblr_lmjx8qW4v81qca35io1_400

Alice Cali Canterbury
RavenClaw
Name:
Alice Cali Canterbury
Age/Birthday:
March fourteenth 1998

"I just turned fifteen on March fourteenth!"

House:
Raven Claw
Year at Hogwarts:
Four
Brief History:
She has a twin and it's Reid. Yes... him. He is older just by one minute. Her dad said that she kicked him out because, she wanted to be in there alone, but she still came out. When they were babies they told them apart by putting her in green and him in orange, but when they got older they didn't even look like twins. I know, but people say they have their mothers eyes because they are ice blue and her dads eyes were brown. They figured out that we were children of witches and wizards when we were about eight years old. Their Mom and dad then took them to Hogwarts and they are making it successfully.
Physical Appearance:
She has really light brown hair that goes to her chest and she has icy blue eyes. She mostly has her hair down because she hates it up.She is 5'4 and it weighs 115. She is skinny, but not to skinny and not to be, so a lean figure is what she has. She wears jean shorts with holes or without holes in them. She loves the color green and orange. She sometimes wears glasses, but thats only when she is in her mood of 'Just leave me alone'.
Personality:
Alice is a jumpy girl. She i really excited that she is here with her brother that she loves. She is always energetic and loves to have fun. She wants to make new friends and she wants to be the nicest person on earth. But be careful once you provoke her she snaps. You never talk about her mom, brother, father, or friends. She will argue or even fight you to get you to say sorry or when someone stops her. She is really that person you can open up to an trust with all your heart.
Wand:
Her wand is an eleven inch cherry-wood wand with a core of dragon heartstring.
Chaos Witch & Wizards EliWand
Talents:
She catches on fast. She is very skilled at the animals in the wizard world. She knows how to controll her brothers emotions at her.
Pets:
This is Brady
Chaos Witch & Wizards Th?id=H.4517241515346386&pid=15
Other:
Pure Blood
Twin sister to Reid
Patronus- Rabbit
[/color]

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dream Big
Newbies
Newbies
Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Witch & Wizards   Chaos Witch & Wizards EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Chaos Witch & Wizards Tumblr_lyo12pHI311qmr4e7o1_500

Alexandira Frely
GRYFFINDOR
Name:
Alexandria Frely "Lexi"
Age/Birthday:
December twenty-sixth 1996

"I'm still sixteen."

House:
Gryffindor
Year at Hogwarts:
Six
Brief History:
Well her dad named Lexi because he thought he would be cute if she was named after grandma. Her mom's mom. Frely is a good last name that's why he like Alexandria Frely. A few years later when her dad left to work in Africa to help the people over there, her mom started calling her Lexi because her grandmother and Lexi would always get confused. My grandma died of old age and my grandpa died a few months after that. Lexi's mom said it was nice because he couldn't live without her.
Later on she became a smart girl but when she was growing up she didn't make as much as friends that much. Lexi was a nerd and she loved Atlantis...a lot, and told people that one day she'll find it. She loves the ocean and water. She was later told when  she started third grade about her dad being a wizard. She later told her mom she wanted to learn about herself. She then was taken to Hogwarts.
Physical Appearance:
Lexi has brown wavy hair that goes to her mid back with ocean blue eyes and light skin. She is about 99 to 103 pounds and she is 5'3. She still thinks is is growing which she may be. She has a lean body figure and may be a bit more skinny but she likes to keep some weight on her so she isn't like a stick figure. She has a little cute smile and she is flexible.
Personality:
Alexandria has a very positive attitude towards everyone. She is mean to people who are mean to her. She loves to dance and swim. She can make people laugh when you are down. She loves to be there by your side when sad. She likes to pick people up at all time and never likes to see her friends sad. She can be a bit shy at first but she isn't. She can be a bit protective over her friends.
Lexi feels like she doesn't belong anywhere because she has no friend because she is new. She thinks that since her dad is a minor good she must be a minor demigod. She always puts herself down when she wants to which is bad. She thinks she is useless and wants to just get rid of herself. She think she is just a waste of time.
Wand:
Maple wood, elven inches, core is owl feather
Chaos Witch & Wizards Il_570xN.255669516
Talents:
Lexi is very good at Quidditch. She is a great chaser and is very good at agility moves when it comes to it. She is very good at learning different languages. She can also turn herself into an Atlantic Lion Fish
Chaos Witch & Wizards Th?id=H.4628236358780290&pid=15
Pets:
This is Bagel
Chaos Witch & Wizards Snowy-Owl-CHRISTMAS
Other:
She is a Half-Blood. Her father is the wizard.
Patronus- Dolphin

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dream Big
Newbies
Newbies
Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Witch & Wizards   Chaos Witch & Wizards EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Chaos Witch & Wizards Image3_large

Reid Canterbury
RAVENCLAW
Name:
Reid Canterbury
Age/Birthday:
March fourteenth 1998

"I just turned fifteen on March fourteenth!"

House:
RavenClaw
Year at Hogwarts:
Four
Brief History:
He has  a twin and it's Alice. Reid am older by on minute. When they were babies they told them apart by putting her in green and him in orange, but when they got older they didn't even look like twins. I know, but people say they have their mothers eyes because they are ice blue and our dads eyes were brown. Dad told them that he would take them when they were eleven because he knew when to take us.
Physical Appearance:
Reid has dark brown hair with icy blue eyes just like people say. He is 5'6 and weighs 125 and he is still trying to get fit to put up a couple of pounds. He has a lean figure as well. He likes to wear fashionable tank tops with short and basketball shorts too. He loves wearing the color orange and light blue with white. He wears any kind of shoes as long as he loves them. Not like them love them.
Personality:
Reid is a sporty guy. He loves any type of sport. His favorite is track because he loves to run and swimming is also a favorite. He is a jumpy kid like his sister. He likes to make friends and loves to be happy. You never see a frown on his face, but when you do you know that something bad has happen. He always tried to help people be happy as well. He likes to play around too much and sometimes when he teases his sister he goes over the line, but she knows. So don't get crazy when he says something evil to her. He's just playing around.
Wand:
Ash wood,13 1/2 to 14 inches in length,unicorn hair
Chaos Witch & Wizards A20791f13ab86cfbb9be00_m
Talents:
He loves to take photos!!!!!!!! He is a photographer , and take insane pics. He loves to take pictures of Quidditch matches, the animals,the school, and of course himself.
Pets:
This is Hales
Chaos Witch & Wizards Th?id=H.5030786441414266&pid=15
Other:
Pure Blood
Twin is Alice
Patronus- Bear

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dream Big
Newbies
Newbies
Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Witch & Wizards   Chaos Witch & Wizards EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Chaos Witch & Wizards Tumblr_mbi6ljbrxr1rqqwxoo1_r1_500

Jack Noah Donald
HUFFLEPUFF
Name:
Jack Noah Donald
Age/Birthday:
July fourth 1996

"I am going to turn seventeen on July Fourth!"

House:
Hufflepuff
Year at Hogwarts:
Six
Brief History:
Jack was in his mommy, not born yet until.. he saw something next to him.  He had a twin!!!!! Jack had a twin named finn. They funny thing is, sometimes you can hardly tell which one is which. When they where getting older they would put Finn is red and Jack in blue. Jack loves having a twin, but sometimes in elementary school they would switch identities and play each other. It would confuse the teacher which was funny to them. The teacher never knew that they did that and neither did their friends. They knew they were wizards, and they went to Hogwarts.

" Heyyy, it's me Jack! Yes it is me. Not Finn. I was born on a stormy winter day. I was lying down in my mom's arm, but the other one she was holding something too, or someone. I looked over with my eyes and seeing a baby that looked just like me. It was a Twin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, but I was happy I wasn't alone. We both went home and I tried to get rid of him in many different ways. It didn't work since it was only in my head. Later on in life we played pranks on everyone we know. I used to be Finn and he use to be me, Jack. We later went to Hogwarts, and the potion's professor got mad at us for doing that, so we stopped. We still do it o our friends."

Physical Appearance:
This is the first time you will read this. Jack looks like Finn and Finn looks like Jack. I'm going to describe both of them.But some things may be different. Jack has light brown hair with grey eyes.  The front of his air is mostly sticking up, but it is smooth,other then it going to the side like Finn's. Which is one way to figure them out. Another way it that Jack's face is more rounder other than an oval shape like Finn's. He has a cute smile and he has a right dimple. He has a lean figure.
Personality:
He is the calm one, but he can get crazy. He is the one who owns the channel they have when they make videos. He is kind of like Finn, but heis the mature one of the twins. He loves to make new friends here and there, and he loves to have a laugh. He and his brother love making people laugh. He isn't your smartes kid, but he loves spell casting on his brother. He loves to duel his way in. he and his brother duel for who gets the first thing, or if they argue who's right, first, or even shotgun they duel.
Wand:
13 inches, wood of walnut, core of dragon heartstring and thestral tail hair, unyielding
Chaos Witch & Wizards L_7c425300-dba0-11e1-b37e-ad1419a00005
Talents:
He and his brother make videos. Jack started the videos by himself, but then finn started making them with him. They were on the daily prophet once, but that was only once, and it was at the bottom of the daily prophet on the last page.
Pets:
Snowkit everyone!
Chaos Witch & Wizards Tumblr_m9y8q8xrBj1qbudbro1_500
Other:
Muggle Born
Patronus- Horse
Pansexual

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream Big
Newbies
Newbies
Dream Big

Chaos Witch & Wizards Tumblr_inline_mlxpdndm7f1qz4rgp

Finn Micheal Donald
HUFFLEPUFF
Name:
Finn Micheal Donald
Age/Birthday:
July fourth 1996

"I am going to turn seventeen on July Fourth!"

House:
Hufflepuff
Year at Hogwarts:
Six
Brief History:
Finn was born, but then someone looked familiar when he was a baby. He had a twin!!!!! Finn had a twin named Jack. They funny thing is, sometimes you can hardly tell which one is which. When they where getting older they would put Finn is red and Jack in blue. Finn loves having a twin, but sometimes in elementary school they would switch identities and play each other. It would confuse the teacher which was funny to them. The teacher never knew that they did that and neither did their friends. They knew they were wizards, and they went to Hogwarts.

"When i was born I knew I had a twin, but the bad thing was I can't tell him he's ugly, but I still do. He used to get rid of me by using his mind, which is funny. we played our pranks, and we tries it here, but we got in trouble, but we still do it to our friends."

Physical Appearance:
Finn looks like Jack and Jack looks like Finn. I'm going to describe both of them, so you might be reading this twice, but some things may be different. Finn has light brown messy hair with grey eyes. He always has his hair messy the way he combs it is with his hands, but it's usually calm on the side. The front of his air is mostly to the side other then it going up like jack's. which is one way to figure them out. Another way it that Finn's face bit more of an oval shape. He has a cute smile and he has a left dimple. He has a lean figure.
Personality:
Well Finn, is the more goofier twin on this side of the family. He love to play pranks on Jack. He loves to record with Jack and loves to record without him and he acts like Jack. He never gets away with it though, but who cares!!! Finn has a pure heart and he loves to have friends around. He is a loving caring guy and loves to help people out. he isn't the smartest when it come to school,but he is smart too.
Wand:
Willow,10.25 inches,phoenix talon
Chaos Witch & Wizards Willowwand__47441.1311803968.1280.1280
Talents:
He loves to make videos with jack. He is the confusing one on the show. He is also good at Quidditch. He is going to try out for a chaser with his brother Jack!
Pets:
Shadow
Chaos Witch & Wizards Snowy-Owl3
Other:
Twins with Jack
Patronus- Jaguar

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream Big
Newbies
Newbies
Dream Big

Chaos Witch & Wizards Tumblr_mak96x90a31rdu0xoo1_500

Grace Valentine
BEAUXBATONS
Name:
Grace Valentine or Gracey
Age/Birthday:
January  Sixth 2001

" I am eleven"

Year at Beauxbatons:
First

Brief History:
When Grace grew up with a good family. Her mom was a nurse and her dad was a lawyer. She has two older brother one twenty and one 16. She has a older sister who had died with cancer. Her parents had her and they figures out she was a wizard. They were shocked because they weren't wizards and their other kids came out normal. They were scared for her to be picked on when growing up. She was picked on by being called a freak when she was in school. She was a staright A stident when she was growing up. She was a smarty pants. She was a smart little girl and still is. Later on when she was eleven they found out about the school and they took her there. She finally fit in with everyone but being smuggle born might affect her.
Physical Appearance:
Grace has reddish brownish hair with hazel nut eyes. She has pale skin with light pink lips. She isn't that tall and not that short her her age. She is about 95 pounds and has long hair. Her hair goes to her mid back and it is natural straight or wavy. She likes to wear any colors and loves fur.  She has small hands for her age, but they aren't that small. She has a lean body figure and has a scar by her left shoulder from a scab she never stopped scratching.
Personality:
Grace is a shy sensitive girl. She is always caught with her notebook or her book with her. She is a nerd. I know she doesn't look like one. She loves to have debates with herself in her mind or when she's alone and she is fun. She opens up to the people she cares about and she is a strong girl. She wants to be one of the women that are strong. She ia a smart girl as well. She loves all subjects, but her favorite are potions and charms along with defense against the dark arts. She is clever and loves to be right, but she will develop that she isn't always right. She also has plans for everything, just giver her time to think.
Wand:
Mahogany, 13 and a half inches, unicorn hair
Chaos Witch & Wizards A207917134b3cb82658bb3_s
Talents:
Grace is a smart girly girl. She is like a charm genius. Her favorite subjects are charms and potions. She would liek to make potions when she grows up to help people or be the potions teacher one day. Sher has straight As and one A-. She is a smart girl.
Pets:
This is Graccefa
Chaos Witch & Wizards Th?id=H.4832668223408030&pid=15
Other:
She is a Muggle Born
Patronus- Unknown

Last edited by Beautiful Chaos on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dream Big
Newbies
Newbies
Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Witch & Wizards   Chaos Witch & Wizards EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Character slot eight
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29815

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Witch & Wizards   Chaos Witch & Wizards EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Alice and Lila are accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Dream Big
Newbies
Newbies
Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Witch & Wizards   Chaos Witch & Wizards EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Edited some slots
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29815

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Witch & Wizards   Chaos Witch & Wizards EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:39 pm

Lexi, Reid, Finn, Jack, and Grace are accepted (that was a lot of reading).
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Dream Big
Newbies
Newbies
Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Witch & Wizards   Chaos Witch & Wizards EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Sorry xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Witch & Wizards   Chaos Witch & Wizards Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos Witch & Wizards
Page 1 of 1