HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

erm... something (Ft. Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 21881

erm... something (Ft. Moon) Empty
PostSubject: erm... something (Ft. Moon)   erm... something (Ft. Moon) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Avery

I opened a pack of Every Flavoured Beans. I took a few and chewed some. " Ugh vomit. Nasty." I said making a face. I tossed the pack aside as the door slide open.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 22167

PostSubject: Re: erm... something (Ft. Moon)   erm... something (Ft. Moon) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:34 pm

erm... something (Ft. Moon) 21c3lh
*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Or else we'll play, play, play all the same old games
And we wait, wait, wait for the end to change

Katie was on the train to Hogwarts, ready to start her Fourth year. It was exciting, and quite frankly, she couldn't wait to go back to school. She loved it there, where all of her friends roamed, even if they were few in numbers. She had her hair down and it was wavy, as usual. The witch was already in her Hogwarts robes, seeing she had quickly changed on the train. Her tie was loose, and her socks were perfectly even, and couldn't be any other way. Her wand was carefully stuffed into her pocket, and wouldn't need to be used today, right? Katie sighed and looked around for an open cart.

Her eyes wandered, but slowly sulked. There seemed to be no open carts, expect for one on the end. All of her friends were packed tightly into other rooms, and they obviously didn't care that Katie would be sitting without them. A small frown planted on her face, she looked for an open room. Seeing one, with a guy in it, she tapped on the wood of the door frame. Her ankles crossed in her lazy leaning position. Katie cleared her throat and asked, "Um, can I sit here?" Realizing how that could sound, she quickly added, "Everywhere else is packed."
http://www.polyvore.com/katie_hogwarts/set?id=50504382

And we take, take, take it for granted that we’ll be the same
But we're making all the same mistakes
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: erm... something (Ft. Moon)   erm... something (Ft. Moon) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Avery

"Sure. My name is Jestor, Avery Jestor. Slytherin House." I said justering to an open seat. I opened a chocolate frog and drew my wand. as the frog leaped towards the window I froze it. the spell was weak so the frog fell. I caught it and glanced at the card. "Merlin? Agian." I muttered under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: erm... something (Ft. Moon)   erm... something (Ft. Moon) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:09 pm

*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Katie looked at him for a moment, and hesitantly took her seat. She slid into it and listened to him. "A Slytherin..." she couldn't help but to think. The house of snakes had a reputation, but Katie somewhat admired them. She liked their pranking ways and how sly they were. It wasn't easy being like that, and it made them smart, in a way. The witch almost considered herself like them, just more civilized and a bit wiser; perhaps just generally creative. Blinking, she snapped out of her daze and remembered to intorduce herself. "Katie Lynch, Ravenclaw." the witch said with a side smile.

Katie looked at the box of every flavor beans on the seat next to Avery. Her dark eyes darted back to him, seeing him with his wand out and stunning a chocolate frog. A smile appeared on her lips and she laughed a little bit. "I have about five of those." Katie commented. She crossed her legs and arms, looking out the window. Her mind wasn't really set on the conversation.

Back to top Go down
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: erm... something (Ft. Moon)   erm... something (Ft. Moon) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Avery

I smiled. I slid my wand back in my robes. I studied her. 'Ravenclaw? Interesting.' I admired them as they were very wise. I leaned back in my seat.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: erm... something (Ft. Moon)   erm... something (Ft. Moon) EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:37 pm

*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Katie's eyes drifted to his robes as the wand slipped back into his pocket area. She could feel his eyes on her, but tried not to notice it as much as she knew that she did. The witch repositioned herself in the seat, which was very lumpy. Katie looked out the window for a moment, thinking of what to do. She decided to study him as well, and maybe see what she could tell about him. The witch studied him slowly, her dark eyes glancing quickly over him, stopping at his hands. Blinking, Katie looked up at him. "You get into fights, don't you?" she asked.

Katie hadn't meant to be nosy, she just could look at things and guess things. Right now, it seemed like Avery had gotten into fights as a kid. Therefore, he got beat up, or did beat up people. Maybe, it was just a guess by Katie. She wiped her hair out of her face and returned her arms to their crossed position, waiting to see if she was right.

Back to top Go down
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: erm... something (Ft. Moon)   erm... something (Ft. Moon) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:01 am

Avery

"Yeah I got knocked around a bit a few years back for pranks and stuff." I said my eyes glazing over. I shook my head and looked up, Clearing the thought of John hung by his belt under the Union Jack. "I've learned to fight since then. A proper fight I mean. Not just a wizards Duel."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: erm... something (Ft. Moon)   erm... something (Ft. Moon) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:13 am

*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Katie shifted in her seat, somewhat uncomfortable by the thought of fighting. She didn't really understand it, but maybe that was just her. "Oh, I see." the witch said softly. Katie brushed her curls out of her face once more, before hearing the trolley come down the isle. She perked up and looked to see the elderly lady with her candy cart. A smile spread over Katie's face and she quickly got up to the door. Sliding it open, the lady greeted her.

Katie reached in her pockets for some sickles, and said, "A Cauldron Cake please." The grey haired lady nodded, and took her money in exchange for the candy. "Anything for you, dear?" the lady asked, motioning to Avery. Katie cleared the doorway and slid back into her seat, seeing if Avery would take anything.

Back to top Go down
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: erm... something (Ft. Moon)   erm... something (Ft. Moon) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:52 pm

Avery

I got up. I reached for some galleons. " A pumpkin pasty and a pack of droobles." I said. I smiled and slid into my seat. I picked a every flavoured bean and ate it. "Cinnamon. Good. I said making a face.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: erm... something (Ft. Moon)   erm... something (Ft. Moon) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:38 pm

*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Katie watched him for a moment, but eventually got back to her candy. She tore open the packet and a grin spread across her face. Cauldron cakes were her favorite. Maybe it was the fudge inside the chocolate muffin, or the sugar icing on top. Either way, it was amazingly delicious. Katie was a big sucker for anything that had chocolate in it, and her candy had tons of it. The cake was gone in seconds of the witch having contact with it, and now she was back to staring out the window.

She wasn't really worried about anything else, and was in a fairly good mood. After all, she had just eaten her favorite candy, which was all she needed. Katie heard him talking about his jelly beans and turned to look at him. She was always hesitant to eat those beans, because they meant every flavor. Her mind dismissed the idea of talking to him for a while, even though she knew that her heart wanted a friend. Katie never really was a friendly girl. She was always pranking people, which wasn't hard for her. The witch was smart, and knew it all too well. Katie sighed and fingered the wrapper of her cauldron cake, lost for words yet again.

Katie was getting bored, which was when she would usually start to do something that would get the Ravenclaw into trouble. She stood and looked out the door of the train booth, seeing no one in the hallways. She decided to have a little fun. Katie looked over her shoulder and pressed a finger to her lips, meaning for Avery to be quiet. After doing so, she pulled out her wand and whispered, "Avis." A flock of about five birds flew around the hallway, causing havoc outside. Katie giggled and ran back to her seat, tears forming because of her laughter. Wiping them away, she looked out the window, as if nothing was wrong.

Back to top Go down
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: erm... something (Ft. Moon)   erm... something (Ft. Moon) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Avery

I smiled as she fired the birds in to the corridor. " Wow." I said. I pulled a dung bomb. "I've replaced the dung with Peruvian instant darkness powder. So when it goes off everything goes black. For example," I explained as i rolled it out in to the corridor. I slid the door shut as the corridor went dark.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: erm... something (Ft. Moon)   erm... something (Ft. Moon) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:43 pm

*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Katie smiled as Avery pulled out one of his dark bombs. She liked the fact that she just started the worst train ride, for everyone else that is. Not them of course, after all, Katie found this very amusing. She had to bite the inside of her cheek to keep from laughing harder than she already was. "Sweet." she said, still grinning widely. The witch heard screams from dozens of scared wizards as the staff cleared it out with their spells and such. As the dark mist evaporated, Katie let out a moan. "Aww, that was short lived..." she said with a frown.

Katie was right next to the door, but retreated to her seat. "I didn't know you carried around bombs." she said with a playful grin. The witch was now ready to start a conversation, seeing they had something in common. Pranks.

Back to top Go down
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: erm... something (Ft. Moon)   erm... something (Ft. Moon) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:39 pm

Avery

I smirked. "Well you see, some prankers are a more practical some are just funny. I have always carried some sort of prank in my pockets on a regular basis." I said.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: erm... something (Ft. Moon)   erm... something (Ft. Moon) EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:59 pm

*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Katie grinned and nodded, looking at the floor of the small room. "Impressive, that explains the pranks during Charms last year." she said, a smile forming at the corner of her lip. Last year, when she was a 3rd year, the Ravenclaws had Charms with Slytherins. At least once a month, there would be some sort of interruption in the classroom, usually leading to tons of laughter and limited learning. Katie didn't know who the prankers were, but now she had an idea of who could've been behind them. "I mean, if they were yours." she said, looking into his eyes for a moment.

Katie always had a small place for pranks, deep down. She could pretend to be sharp as a tack, but her real strength was in tricking and deceiving people. After all, she had tricked her parents into believing that she was a squib. It worked for about seven years. If that wasn't some sort of talent, what was? Blinking, she crossed her ankles and looked out the window again. Katie could see the outline of the castle from the window. "Oh, there's Hogwarts, looking as castle-y as ever."

Back to top Go down
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: erm... something (Ft. Moon)   erm... something (Ft. Moon) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:30 am

Avery

I nodded "Yeah those where mine." I said watching as the castle came in to view. I stood up as the train slowed. I fastened my robes properly. I picked up some junk I had not eaten yet.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: erm... something (Ft. Moon)   erm... something (Ft. Moon) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:11 am

*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Katie's eyes reflected the castle as it came closer to them, and soon enough the train slowed. She was almost sad that she didn't get to talk to Avery some more, and ask him about his pranking last year. The witch guessed that there would be more pranks, because otherwise it would get way to boring at Hogwarts. Standing up, she slid the door open, after sliding past Avery. "Well, goodbye Avery." Katie said with a small smile.

With those words, she had spun on her heel and gotten off the train. She joined up with her fellow Ravenclaws, who were all asking her about the ride over here, and laughing a bit. Katie had almost forgotten her anger towards them, since they hadn't ridden over with her. Instead, she decided to let it go. After all, she might've gained a friend.

Maybe.

Take it however you want... or we could start another topic.
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: erm... something (Ft. Moon)   erm... something (Ft. Moon) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: erm... something (Ft. Moon)   erm... something (Ft. Moon) Empty

Back to top Go down

erm... something (Ft. Moon)
Page 1 of 1