HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Topic. [Private to Brenny]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 21877

Topic. [Private to Brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Topic. [Private to Brenny]   Topic. [Private to Brenny] EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Topic. [Private to Brenny] Tumblr_m87ix3AaAM1ruwllv
Adelaine Genevieve Parker
Hufflepuff
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adelaine walks through the door of Honeydukes, with a large smile on her face. Her red hair was down and framing her face. In her pocket, she had several galleons, sickles, and knuts. She wasn't planning on spending them all on candy, but she would spend some. She looks around the store, there was just so much candy. She had know idea where to even start. She closes her eyes and points down an asile. She opens her eyes, and walks to where shes pointing.

Adelaine moves down the row, looking at all of the candy. She grabs a package of Bertie Botts Every Flavored Beans, and tucks them into her arm. She also grabs some licorice wands, and sugar quills. Now she just needed some chocolate frogs. Adelaine moves down the row, and grabs a couple of chocolate frogs. She then turns to go to the check out. Reaching the counter, she sets the candy down. She then takes out the correct amount and gives it the man behind the counter.

Picking up her bag with her candy, Adelaine turns around to leave the shop. She was too busy thinking of other things, that she didn't notice the boy. Well not until she walked straight into him. Adelaine stumbles back, and tries to catch herself, but ends up falling anways. Slowly she sits up rubbing her head. She looks over at the boy, and blushes. "I'm sorry"she says softly.
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

Galleons : 21943

PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Private to Brenny]   Topic. [Private to Brenny] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:53 am

Topic. [Private to Brenny] Tumblr_m8ibedxCZr1rn9848o1_500

Dan turned the slightly rusty door handle to the sweets shop, Honeydukes. The door swung open with ease, the wreath decorating the front, swaying from side to side. He entered the shop and carefully clicked close the door after he entered. Immediately the noise of costumers and the clicking of galleons played on Dan's ears, as well as third years joyful squeals as they discovered the fantastic things Hogsmeade has to offer.
He made his way to the first row of shelves containing a full row of huge chocolate frogs and licorice wands and Berty Bott's. He scrunched up his nose upon seeing those candies. He had a bad experience with those Beans. Patting his pocket and estimating amount of money, he took a chocolate frog for approximately a galleon, and then just a pumpkin juice. He loved Honeyduke's but he didn't want to spend all his money without first visiting other places. He moved past a giant display of bertie bott's beans, again sneering at them and made it to the counter where wizards in black cloaks were waiting for him. He payed thanked them, and turned, making for the door. He was almost out when someone knocked into him from behind.
Dan, being a big guy, was not moved but as he turned, the bumper had seemed to have fallen. He usually wouldn't care, but this girl caught his eye. She looked so small, sweet and innocent, and she probably meant no harm. Dan was so glad he wasn't in uniform for this trip because it always made him look nerdy. He stepped over the girl and leaned out, offering a hand to her. "Hey, no I'm sorry," he apologized. "Should have followed the 'ladies first' rule," he chuckled, deeply.
Back to top Go down
ML
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Private to Brenny]   Topic. [Private to Brenny] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:04 am

Adelaine blushes a color of red that matches her hair perfectly. She bites her lip and brushes her hair out of her face. She then looks up at the boy. Oh my gosh he was hot, like super hot. It's just her luck running into a hot guy like this. She looks around slowly before looking over at him. "Are you sure?"she asks softly. Adelaine then slowly stands up and looks over at him. "I'm Adelaine Parker, and you are?"she says to him. He looked like she'd seen him before. Then it clicked, he was the Slytherin chaser. Oh the joys, Slytherin. Adelaine doesn't like them, their mean. She bites her lip once more, drawing a bit of blood. She then just stares done at her feet. She has no idea what to say or do.
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Private to Brenny]   Topic. [Private to Brenny] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:13 am

Dan helped her up and looked around the shop for a second and at the people bustling around them. He motioned with his hand for Adelaine to follow him out of the shop. HE didn't really like talking in such crowded places especially with students pushing around him. He opened the door and this time let her pass through before he followed behind. "Sorry, I don't like crowds," he told her. He faced her once again, getting a better look at her. She looked so nervous to talk to him, he wondered if she was judging him. Ugh, that was the last thing he needed. Another person judging him. "I'm Dan, Dan Byrne," he introduced himself, wearily. Is she truly was judging him, at the moment all he wanted to do was get out of there. He looked away for a second, the cold air frosting his cheeks and making them a little red. He shifted his green and silver scarf higher upon his neck as he avoided her gaze uncomfortably. Then, giving in to the weather, he looked at her again. [color=lime]"Can I buy you a butterbeer in the three broomsticks?" he offered, beginning to shiver.
Back to top Go down
ML
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Private to Brenny]   Topic. [Private to Brenny] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:22 am

Adelaine grabs her back and slowly follows him. She walks out of the shop and follows him. When they stop walking, she reaches into her pocket and takes out a napkin. Adelaine then takes the napkin and applies pressure to her bleeding lip. "I know how you feel, I hate them too"she says softly. Adelaine then shivers from the cold temperatures. She grabs her scarf and pulls it tighter around her neck. "What house are you in?"she asks him. It was a smart idea to ask him even though she already knows the answer. "I'm in Hufflepuff"she says softly. When he asks if he can buy her a Butterbeer she smiles. Looking up, her face seems to glow a bit. "Sure"she says softly, her teeth chattering, as she shivers. She needed to get out of this cold fast.
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Private to Brenny]   Topic. [Private to Brenny] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:12 pm

Dan nodded and led the way through the snow to the three broomsticks which was just next door. He opened the wooden doors and Adelaine and him scurried in, as he shut the door behind them. Immediately the warmth of the three broomsticks was brought upon them from the several fireplaces within. He placed an order for two hot butterbeers at the front desk and led her to a table for two where they sat down across from each other. He pulled off his gloves and snow-covered scarf and draped them over the back of the chair. He then turned to Adelaine to answer her question. "Slytherin," he replied, eying her carefully for any signs within her face that showed a judgmental attitude towards him. He was used to such remarks, and it would be a shame if even a Hufflepuff would flip out at him. A wizard stopped by their table and placed two mugs of butterbeer in front of them, both steaming like hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
ML
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Private to Brenny]   Topic. [Private to Brenny] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:39 pm

Adelaine walks through the door, and a smile lights up her face. She absoluetly loves the Three Broomsticks. It's always so cozy. The color begins to return to her face, as she sits down at the table. Adelaine pulls off her scarf, gloves and hat and places them on the edge of the table. She then picks up her bottle of butterbeer and takes a sip. It was so warm, and it just tasted amazing. Well Butterbeer was always amazing, but now it seemed even more amazing, if that was possible. Hearing his answer Adelaine looks over at Dan. "That's cool, you play quidditch right?"she asks him. She was positive he did, but then again it could be some other kid. She'd seen someone around that kind of looked like Dan before.
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Private to Brenny]   Topic. [Private to Brenny] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Topic. [Private to Brenny] Tumblr_m8g6dzDmNE1rrzxryo1_500

Dan hefted his mug up and touched it carefully to the lips, sipping the warm, sweet drink. It perked him up a bit, filling him with a warm glowing feeling as if he was right at home. He gulped down another swig before setting down the mug. He wiped his mouth off, nodding. "Yeah, I play beater," he responded. Why so many questions? Was she merely starting conversation or pry? Dan frowned. He was being paranoid. She couldn't possibly want any harm to come, right? After all, why would she even pry? There wasn't even a reason. "What about you, I don't believe you play quidditch," he said, scanning his memory. "What do you do around the castle for fun?" he questioned back. On that thought, what did any hufflepuffs do for fun at all?
Back to top Go down
ML
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Private to Brenny]   Topic. [Private to Brenny] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Topic. [Private to Brenny] Tumblr_m8gyv3SFI71rpzp1t

Adelaine wraps her tiny hands around the big mug, and lifts it up to her mouth. She takes a big sip of the warm drink, before setting the mug down once more. This was actually really nice, she liked it. Looking over at Dan, she moves some of her red hair behind her shoulder. She then looks at Dan, he brown eyes wide as she looks at him, and listens. "Oh beater, that's cool. It seems like a fun position to play"she says softly. To be honest Adelaine had know idea of it was actually fun, she didn't play quidditch. "Your right I don't play, I've never really tried"she says softly. She then blinks, trying to think. What did she do for fun? "I like to study, and read. I also like to knit, and sometimes I'll visit the Houseelfs in the kitchens, and help them with some cooking"she says softly.
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Private to Brenny]   Topic. [Private to Brenny] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Topic. [Private to Brenny] Tumblr_m8g6dzDmNE1rrzxryo1_500

Dan nodded, licking his lips after another big gulp. He had so many questions running through his mind that would sound so stupid to say. How old was she? What did she like to do around Hogsmeade? And the one that made his heart excel nervously, did she have a boyfriend? He shifted uncomfortably in his chair, curious to learn more about her, but weary that is would make him sound like a fool. Oh man, he was so nervous, and so chicken. He wanted to ask her on like a date or something. Man, he didn't even know what he wanted. Eventually, after a long awkward silence, he stood. "Oh man," he feigned surprise. "Oh, no I just remembered we have a quidditch meeting back in the common room about now," he lied. Why was he lying? He needed to gather his thoughts, and pluck up the courage to talk to her more, but for now he was scared as hell. "I'll catch you later, hopefully. See you around," he apologized, left some money on the table, and left, leaving his scarf behind on the chair foolishly.
Back to top Go down
ML
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Private to Brenny]   Topic. [Private to Brenny] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:53 pm

Topic. [Private to Brenny] Tumblr_m1es0aT17g1r3p458

Adelaine wraps her hands around her mug once more, and holds its up to her mouth. She takes a long sip, finishing the butterbeer. She then gently sets the mug down on the table. She can't help but frown as she hears him talking. He had to leave? Aw, they we're having a nice time. Well atleast she thought they were. Wait was he leaving because she was boring him? It wouldn't be the first time that had happened. She bites her lip and looks at him. "Oh Bye, I'll see you later"she says softly. Adelaine then begins to gather her stuff. She pulls her yellow hat over her red hair, and pulls the matching yellow gloves over her hands. She grabs a scarf and realizes that it's not hers. This scarf is green, not yellow. She quickly grabs the yellow scarf and wraps it around her neck. Taking the green scarf she runs out of the shop after Dan. "Wait, you forgot your scarf"she yells after him. Adelaine then countines to run after him, determined to give him his scarf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Private to Brenny]   Topic. [Private to Brenny] Empty

Back to top Go down

Topic. [Private to Brenny]
Page 1 of 1