HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

topic [brenny]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 21877

topic [brenny] Empty
PostSubject: topic [brenny]   topic [brenny] EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:51 pm

"Come on Dan! You are so slow!" Adelaide calls over her shoulder to the brunette boy trailing behind her. She then continues skipping towards the lake. After a while she stops, and waits for the boy to catch up. When he has caught up to her, she grabs his hand and attempts to drag him along. This only lasts a few seconds though, because the redhead's petite size makes it very difficult for her to pull someone, even if they are not a very big person.

After a while, Adelaide gets tired of walking slow. "I'll see you at the lake. You're too slow"she says to the boy. With that, Adelaide takes off leaving him behind. She begins to skip in the direction of the lake, a wide smile growing across her face. It is a wonderful day outside, and she is excited to be spending it outside with Dan. Reaching the lake, she stops skipping and looks around for a place to sit. She sits down in the grass, but eventually she lays back on the ground, folding her arms under her head.

Sensing Dan's presence, Adelaide slowly sits up. She turns her body to face him, and smiles lightly. She is then struck by a sudden thought, why was he slow? Is he mad at her? "Were you being slow on purpose? Are you mad at me?"she asks him, her eyes wide. She nervously bites her lip, as she waits for an answer. She hopes that he is not mad, but she can not be sure.

Last edited by ML on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

Galleons : 21943

topic [brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic [brenny]   topic [brenny] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:53 am

Daniel Byrne

Dan trailed along behind Adelaide slowly, as she constantly reminded him. She was extremely energetic, and Dan was less so, but it didn't bother him. Her energy made her who she was and Dan definitely liked who she was. She had made an idea that it would be great to spend the day outside and, although Dan liked snow, it was not exactly weather to lay by the icy Black Lake. However, he didn't argue. It was useless to argue with her because she would probably cry, and Dan would probably feel really bad about it. He watched as she came trotting back and grabbed his hand, trying to tug him to the lake quicker. Although his speed increased a little, it was obviously not enough for her and she gave up. Dan chuckled and tightened the green and silver scarf wrapped around his neck. When Dan finally arrived at the lake, Adelaide had already cleared a spot in the snow for herself. Dan took out his wand and pointed it at a spot next to her. He used the hot-air charm and melted the snow, simultaneously drying the grass. He then took a seat next to her. He watched her smile at him and then it slowly faded. He knew Adelaide was pretty paranoid, and he had to constantly assure her that they were fine, and it didn't bother him too much. Years of being unwanted, and finally someone being scared of losing him was nice. "Adelaide, chill," he said, calmly. A puff of smoke rose into the air as he spoke from the cold. "Why would I be mad at you?" he asked, giving her a reassuring smile.

DATE: 12/01 | NOTES: uh.
TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
ML
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 21877

topic [brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic [brenny]   topic [brenny] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:37 am

Adelaide absent mindedly twirls a strand of her thick red hair around her finger, as she sits there. Slowly she looks up and stares at Dan. "Well you do not seem to be enjoying yourself, and I wasn't sure what the cause of that is, so I guessed that you are mad"she says quietly. When he reassures her that he is not mad, Adelaide smiles widely. "I am very glad that you are not mad"she says quietly.

Adelaide then scoots over so she's sitting next to him. She rests her head on his shoulder, and stares at the frozen lake. It looks like the perfect place to ice skate, and the redhead is slightly disappointed that she does not have her ice skates with her. If she had thought to bring them, she would be ice skating right now. Alas, she did not even bring them to school, they are still at home. Oh well, perhaps she can send an owl asking for them to be sent to her.

She turns her head slightly, so she is looking at Dan. "Are you excited for Christmas? What are your plans?"she asks curious to see what he is doing. Adelaide is very excited for Christmas herself, it is her favorite time of the year. It is always so happy, and she loves giving gifts to others. She is most likely going home for Christmas, but her plans could always change, she is never sure with her brothers. Most likely she will know her plans the night before the train leaves.

Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

Galleons : 21943

topic [brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic [brenny]   topic [brenny] EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:07 pm

Daniel Byrne

Dan let the corners of his mouth turn up in a grin as Adelaide rested her head on his shoulder. Looking out at the lake, he was reminded of his first year at hogwarts. He had previously been a part of the magical community because of his parents, so the wizarding world wasn't new to him. Though, he would be lying if he said he thought the castle hadn't looked simply magnificent that night. After that, however, his life at school sort of went downhill. When he met Adelaide, however, his world brightened considerably. He looked down at her. He was having a tough time with Slytherins pushing him around for being a blood-traitor, not to mention his inability to do well in classes. And yet, here this kind Hufflepuff was, trusting him to be a friend. Dan snapped out of his thoughts when he heard her small voice ask something. "Christmas?" Dan asked. He hadn't thought about it, but he realized it was really close. "Well, I think my family is going to want me home," he replied. "They try and get me home at every chance they can. They usually interrogate me about my grades or my school life," he explained, obviously very opposed to the idea. "But, they're family, I guess. Can't do anything about it." Sighing, he put his head on top of Adelaide's.

DATE: 12/01 | NOTES: uh.
TEASPOONS @ CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

topic [brenny] Empty
PostSubject: Re: topic [brenny]   topic [brenny] Empty

Back to top Go down

topic [brenny]
Page 1 of 1