HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Insert Corny Topic Name here*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29800

*Insert Corny Topic Name here* Empty
PostSubject: *Insert Corny Topic Name here*   *Insert Corny Topic Name here* EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:32 pm

*Insert Corny Topic Name here* Jace_l10
J A CE / L I G H T W O O D // S L Y T H E R I N

Jace Lightwood walked casually into Zonko's Joke Shop after getting something to eat at the Hog's Head. He liked it there better than The Three Broomsticks because it was more quiet and there were less people. He really didn't like being around a bunch of people, but he pretended to.

Jace wasn't really here to buy anything he just wanted to look around. He expected to see those nasty Weasley twins here, but forgot they had lost their Hogsmeade privileges. Something about the toilets and Filch, he remembered. He ran a hand through his hair, making sure to show off his tattoos to the young witches in Zonko's. Not all of them went to Hogwarts, but he didn't mind that.

Jace walked over to the various tricks tables. Some were as simple as a piece of blank parchment designed o insult anyone who tried to read it, and some were way more complex. Jace took a particular interest in the fake howlers. These could be very useful, he thought as he picked one p and examined it. Should he buy it, or was it not worth his time and money?

Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
ML
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 21877

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Corny Topic Name here*   *Insert Corny Topic Name here* EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:46 pm

*Insert Corny Topic Name here* Tumblr_lyj7e49wjQ1rotsafo1_500
Troian Adrienne Ryan
Ravenclaw
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Troian pushes the door of Zonko's Joke Shop, open and steps into the store. Her right hand reaches into the pocket of her jeans, making sure she has her money. Once she's certian she has it, she starts to look around. Honestly, Troian had know idea why she is here. She was in Hogsmead and bored, so she came to Zonko's. Who knows, maybe she'd end up buying something. Actually the more she thought about it, Troian came up with things she could buy.

Troian walks to the end of one of the rows, and begins to walk down it. Every once and awhile she'd stop and pick something up and look at it. This countined for a while, with out her finding anything. She stops walking, and grabs a package of fanged frisbes. Smiling lightly, Troian tucks the frisbes under her arm.

Troian then turns and begins to walk back towards the front of the store. While she walked, Troian's mind began to wonder towards the subject of school. Infact this made her become so destracted, that she didn't notice the boy. That is, untill she bumped into him. Biting her lip, Troian looks at the boy. "I'm sorry"she says softly. If she wasn't mistaken the boy was a Slytherin, a year older than herself.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Corny Topic Name here*   *Insert Corny Topic Name here* EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:10 pm

*Insert Corny Topic Name here* Jace_l10

Jace Lightwood decided he might as well get the howler. It could come to good use in the future, he thought as he looked at the other thngs surrounding the howlers. Nothing really interested him. He started to walk slowly, stopping again to look at something else. That's when someone bumped into the sixth year, Slytherin boy.

Jace turned towards the girl, analyzing her. She looked about his age, maybe a year or two younger than he way, but no more than that. One of those smart Ravenclaw girls, perhaps? He crossed his arms as he continued to analyze the student from Ravenclaw. She had long blonde hair, he noticed, with a nice natural curl and the lightest of blue eyes. Not that that mattered; she was after all, a Ravenclaw. She might not even be a pureblood. How was he supposed to know? He didn't like when people ran into him, even if it was on accident.

Jace Lightwood stopped analyzing her. He didn't want to seem too creepy, did he? He took in the smell of the joke shop that h hadn't bothered to smell before. He finally said, "Oh, it's fine." It was obvious that he didn't mean it. He paused a second, looking for a second at something right behind her that he might just have to get. He continued, "Your name?"

Back to top Go down
ML
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 21877

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Corny Topic Name here*   *Insert Corny Topic Name here* EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:06 pm

Troian gently rubs the back of her arm and looks at the boy. Slowly she stands up, still looking at him. He looked firmiular, really fimiualr. If she wasn't mistaken, he was a Slytherin, a year older than her. Of course she could be run, but then again when was she ever wrong? Okay she was wrong sometimes, but not often. She bites her lip and studies him. He looked mad, this was not good. Dealing with a mad Slytherin is never good.

She can't help but still look at him. He was actually kind of cute, in her mind. He had light blond hair and really pretty green-ish blue eyes? Honestly she couldn't tell the color of his eyes. But he defiently was attractive, but not her type. Troian isn't the girl to go for jerks.

She bites her lip and looks at him. She had know idea what to say to this jerk. She guessed she should answer his question, it would be a start. "I'm Troian Ryan, and you are?"she asks him.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Corny Topic Name here*   *Insert Corny Topic Name here* EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Jace Lightwood smiled slightly, no it was more of a smirk, as the girl introduced herself. He had noticed her rubbing her arm. He said, "I'm ightwood. Jace Lighwood. Slythern sixth year. You look like a ravenclaw to me; am I correct?" Jace studied the girl intently. He though, Yep, I'm probably right. She looks like a Ravenclaw.

Jace had seen her rub her arm, so he decided to ask if she was okay, "Uh, is your arm okay? Does it hurt any? I'm sorry if I injured it in anyway." He decided that if it did hurt a lot, he would sacrifice the rest of his day at Hogsmeade to take her to the infirmary back at the school. He didn't need every Hgsmeade visit. Soon, he would be able to come here whenever he wanted.

Jace Lightwood took the arm she had been rubbing and his thumb brushed against where it was possibly injured. He studied it as best he could. He wasn't very good at Herbology, so his skills wouldn't be all that helpful in this situation, but he hoped he would help. Jace was really a caring guy, he just came across as aggravated and rude most of the time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Insert Corny Topic Name here*   *Insert Corny Topic Name here* Empty

Back to top Go down

*Insert Corny Topic Name here*
Page 1 of 1